Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 28-06-2020, 03:29 PM
Seeker

Blue and yellow orbs, and also black bug-like orb?

I have seen orbs with my naked eye all my life, usually daily. They usually appear high up on the wall or ceiling.
My husband notices them too but not as much.
In our bedroom I have always seen small blue orbs appear and disappear quickly.
Lately I've been seeing a yellow orb appear the same way.

And recently I've noticed a black bug-like orb flying directly in front of my face and low on the wall in front of me.
I didn't get much feeling from it besides bug-like...and it made me nervous that it was black, being I don't ever see black orbs.

Also, every once in a while we will notice lots of orbs flying around on the baby monitor.
One looked winged and was definitely not a bug!

I don't feel any bad vibes from the orbs. But I am curious about the color and stuff, wondered if anyone had any thoughts?
Old 04-07-2020, 08:46 PM
Master
I posted on your old thread.Check it ok?
Old 06-07-2020, 05:26 PM
asearcher

i don't know if it is even orbs i have seen but to me they come suddenly and are sort of electric, like little sparks, silver like, lots and lots. When my baby in my stomach was in danger, to be born too soon but then having slower movements to them. some of them that sparks off can go from the sparkling silver kind to blue too. But again I don't even know if it is orbs or just some electricity orbs? I see suddenly. Always, always been this way. Close to me, up.

But when I have seen them in movies, paranormal documentary they do not look like I see them...so maybe it is not orbs...

I think a reason why you see them on the monitor is because to the spirit world we leave our babies "unattended" in one room while we are in the other. I think this is not normal to them, they might not have understanding for what a baby monitor is. There are you tube clips from baby monitors...all kind of paranormal things happening there.

Last edited by asearcher : 06-07-2020 at 06:51 PM.