Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 16-06-2020, 01:22 AM
Newbie ;)

Post spirit attached to family or me??

hi, recently my son, 9, saw a tall white man, light green eyes, dark clothed , in a tall hat, grinning with dirty hands standing in the frontroom doorway, i was in the room at the time and saw nothing; my elder daughter saw a similar ghost (she discribed a victorian type dressed magician) when she was around 7, it walked accross the room and disappeared through the wall between 2 windows, this was the 1st floor level. as a teenager a friend said i had an evil spirit standing behind me, light green eyes, tall slim white old man, grey hair, quaker style hat with potato field dirt over his hands.and when i was small my younger sister around 3, started seeing a man, she was so scared of him she would scream and then not be able to talk, this went on for years. anyway, as a teenager i lived apart from her so didnt talk often, then in our early 20s we sat up chatting one night, i said about the time my friend said the spirit guide thing and as i discribed it, my sister panicked, she said it was her childhood thing but said that dirt wasnt dirt but dried blood and thats why she was so scared of him, he also had light blue and not green for her. my nan (who we didnt really get to know)was also really spiritual, done tarot and talked of spirits etc. iv not seen this ever but am curious why others have and its apparently attached to me. any ideas what it is and is it really evil and how to finally get rid if its on me, or if its a family thing how to get rid then??
Old 23-06-2020, 12:49 PM
Master

My 2 guesses are the spirit of a once living person or left over energy. Assuming it a person . Talk to them . Let them know their dead , it's time to move on . Other family members are weighting on higher astral planes,ect.
Old 23-06-2020, 11:58 PM
asearcher

Hi!

This may sound really odd but I have experienced being a ghost myself. Guess trauma put me there.

Anyhow, the way you describe your ghost he too does not seem to have it all together.

Could be he is trying to show some kind of trauma with the blood thing.

That some thought the eyes were green and your sister blue could be a shift, I know someone who has those kind of eyes, one parent has green eyes, the other blue-gray and so the person can sort of have shifting eye color as one thinks its ice blue and someone else see the green in it.

When I was a ghost I was seemingly attached to more than one person, this too a family.

You could try contacting a medium who will help the ghost to move on or try it yourself, there are prays and such one can do.

Even though it has been giving people a fright it has not hurt anyone which I think is in his favor, despite the seeing of the blood. So maybe no need to be so frighten of him as one initially thinks one need to be.
Old 07-07-2020, 11:13 PM
Master

On being a ghost, the belief is that during deep sleep we all go out of body but don't remember . During this time we are the same as a ghost, but with a body to return to.
Old 13-08-2020, 03:32 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandi
hi, recently my son, 9, saw a tall white man, light green eyes, dark clothed , in a tall hat, grinning with dirty hands standing in the frontroom doorway, i was in the room at the time and saw nothing; my elder daughter saw a similar ghost (she discribed a victorian type dressed magician) when she was around 7, it walked accross the room and disappeared through the wall between 2 windows, this was the 1st floor level. as a teenager a friend said i had an evil spirit standing behind me, light green eyes, tall slim white old man, grey hair, quaker style hat with potato field dirt over his hands.and when i was small my younger sister around 3, started seeing a man, she was so scared of him she would scream and then not be able to talk, this went on for years. anyway, as a teenager i lived apart from her so didnt talk often, then in our early 20s we sat up chatting one night, i said about the time my friend said the spirit guide thing and as i discribed it, my sister panicked, she said it was her childhood thing but said that dirt wasnt dirt but dried blood and thats why she was so scared of him, he also had light blue and not green for her. my nan (who we didnt really get to know)was also really spiritual, done tarot and talked of spirits etc. iv not seen this ever but am curious why others have and its apparently attached to me. any ideas what it is and is it really evil and how to finally get rid if its on me, or if its a family thing how to get rid then??

I have reached the truth just like Christ and I can liberate those ghosts and free your house. I would need picture of your house and of all the people living in it.