Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 27-10-2019, 09:45 AM
Deactivated Account
I must be crazy too then haha

In the past few months I've had a couple of those empathetic, intuitive notions regarding accidents. Two car accidents involving strangers and horses and one accident involving my husband at his work place.

Mines not due to making changes to my meditation practice, it's just that I made a conscious decision to anchor more of myself into my human experience.
Until recrecently, I was unable to ground these parts of myself.

Each time I drove past or picked up on these energies, I felt the need to pray and direct energy to the people involved in the accidents.

Though, like you, over the past week or so I have very recently increased my meditation practice to 1.5 hours a day and I am beginning to reconnect with the depths of my natural sensitivity to energy.

By the way,
I like the way that you describe things because your expression seems intuitive, engaging, direct and to the point.

I don't understand a lot of the mental, analytical style of spiritual thinking on the forums but I can really connect to the way which you describe things which is really cool.

Thanks for sharing.
Old 27-10-2019, 12:03 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariaecheflame
By the way,
I like the way that you describe things because your expression seems intuitive, engaging, direct and to the point.

I don't understand a lot of the mental, analytical style of spiritual thinking on the forums but I can really connect to the way which you describe things which is really cool.

Thanks! To me and from an intellectual perspective some of these things just don't make sense and I can't wrap my mind around them from that perspective.

I've always had a strong intuitive aspect. In fact I feel it's part of what makes me a strong IT techie. Sometimes with particullary difficult software bugs I seem to know where to look and it's not the obvious place whatsoever from a technical or analytical perspective.
Old 27-10-2019, 10:13 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustASimpleGuy
Thanks! To me and from an intellectual perspective some of these things just don't make sense and I can't wrap my mind around them from that perspective.

I've always had a strong intuitive aspect. In fact I feel it's part of what makes me a strong IT techie. Sometimes with particullary difficult software bugs I seem to know where to look and it's not the obvious place whatsoever from a technical or analytical perspective.

That makes sense to me.

I feel that intuition is when all the five senses are working together to create a sixth sense.

We pick up a lot subconsciously from our environment and all of those little clues connect to form intuition.

Kind of like each sense is tuned to a different news radio station or a slightly different wave of experience. All the stations are telling similar stories from different perspectives but our intuition is what puts it all together before the mind can begin to analyse it.

I've found the path back to trusting my intuition has been to take all the radios with white noise out of my mental space so that I can properly sense the world how I was designed to do so lol...
I tend to act on my intuition and analyse on the go or after the little experiment I've conducted on the ground haha... Probably not the greatest scientific method but in my life it seems to work.

But I am naturally a sensing personality type so that's just me LOL.

See you around the boards
Old 27-10-2019, 10:40 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
I feel that intuition is when all the five senses are working together to create a sixth sense.

We pick up a lot subconsciously from our environment and all of those little clues connect to form intuition.

Kind of like each sense is tuned to a different news radio station or a slightly different wave of experience. All the stations are telling similar stories from different perspectives but our intuition is what puts it all together before the mind can begin to analyse it.

Oh yeah! I'm almost certain how I got to where I now find myself is congruities between certain aspects of religion, spirituality, philosophy, neuroscience, psychology and physics slowly marinating over the years and decades. Add to that the most vivid experience of my life from when I was 4 or 5 months old and now combining Buddhist meditation techniques with Hindu philosophy of non-duality.

Heheh. I know it's one heck of an odd combination but at least for me they all contain at least one, if not several, signposts all pointing in the same direction.
Old 23-09-2020, 11:45 PM
janielee

Thanks for sharing,

j
Old 01-10-2020, 02:07 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
Thanks for sharing,

j

Wow! An oldie but for me a goodie! The weeks after September 29th of last year were a crazy, intense and profound experience. Life-changing is an understatement.
Old 01-10-2020, 04:00 PM
janielee

Old 01-10-2020, 04:11 PM
Master
Quote:
That makes sense to me.

I've found the path back to trusting my intuition has been to take all the radios with white noise out of my mental space so that I can properly sense the world how I was designed to do so lol...
I tend to act on my intuition and analyse on the go or after the little experiment I've conducted on the ground haha... Probably not the greatest scientific method but in my life it seems to work.

But I am naturally a sensing personality type so that's just me LOL.

See you around the boards

Interesting points of view.

As for me, I suspect we have always had a 6th or maybe more senses but for whatever reason, do not use them.

For example, they have found places deep inside caves where Native Americans conducted their ceremonies, etc. How did they do it in the darkness? From what I have 'seen', some people, if not all people, can see in the darkness if they are 'called' upon to do that. Most don't believe they can so they 'can't'.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜