Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 31-05-2022, 03:50 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Your thoughts are your awareness tending to perceptions, physical and non-physical. They don't "arise" from anywhere.

Thats one way to look at it.By no means is it the only way.
Old 31-05-2022, 07:39 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Your thoughts are your awareness tending to perceptions, physical and non-physical. They don't "arise" from anywhere.
Yet if we close our eyes and just observe our thoughts coming and going then we find that many of these thoughts are completely random, with no relation to any perceptions, physical or non-physical.

And if we observe how these thoughts arise then they simply appear out of nothingness and dissolve back into nothingness.

The above comment does not reflect the nature of the thinking process.

Peace
Old 31-05-2022, 08:55 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Yet ...
Your subconscious gets inputs form both your physical-senses, and your inner-perceptions. It responds with thoughts that process all the inputs and filters out according to your beliefs, both conscious beliefs (your assumptions) and unconscious (your truths).

Your awake-conscious-mind isn't aware of most of the inner-inputs. That's its nature, which allows for immersion in this narrow physical-reality.

Note: Just expressing my understanding, with no intention to argue, nor convince anybody.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 01-06-2022, 08:48 AM
Newbie ;)

Non Attachment to ego consciousness plays a significant part in my channeling. For me at least this issue is at the core of channeling from a higher consciousness point of view. Taking my human self identity and trying to channel from that frequency will only attract more 3d signals. Moving to a point where I can act as the observer and channeling from there in a love based vibration ,allows for higher consciousness from the angels to interact with me.

From my experience I have noticed observing my thoughts is crucial in channeling. A higher vibration will attract more loving and insightful signals from higher consciousness and a lower vibration will simply loop 3d concepts to me about control and separation from what I call the supreme creator one consciousness.

Free-will takes on an entirely new dynamic when viewed as signals coming in which matches the vibration of your true self.
Old 01-06-2022, 07:53 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
And if we observe how these thoughts arise then they simply appear out of nothingness and dissolve back into nothingness.

seems to me, the words that come to mind are an effect of a prior cause. I've clearly seen what precedes them. Whether it goes on that way though I don't know as I'm a believer that 'first cause' can never be found...
Old 08-06-2022, 09:04 AM
Newbie ;)

I thought I would share this as an example of how channeling can be used in everyday life.

I was driving my car two days ago. I felt like a coffee and I didnt know where a starbucks was. I asked Hadriel who is the angel I speak with and he told me to get off at an upcoming exit. I did so and let his energy guide me up some streets, around a roundabout until I came across a shopping centre and on the outside of this shopping centre was a Starbucks with a drive thru.

I often do this to find petrol stations and supermarkets also.

The point being is that consciousness is not quite as it seems.
Old 08-06-2022, 09:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadriel
...I asked Hadriel ... I came across a shopping centre and on the outside of this
shopping centre was a Starbucks with a drive thru.

The point being is that consciousness is not quite as it seems.
I love this story. And your post #14.: Welcome here.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 08-06-2022, 09:56 AM
Newbie ;)

Thank you Miss Hepburn. It's nice to be here.
Old 08-06-2022, 03:18 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadriel
I was driving my car two days ago. I felt like a coffee and I didnt know where a starbucks was. I asked Hadriel who is the angel I speak with and he told me to get off at an upcoming exit. I did so and let his energy guide me up some streets, around a roundabout until I came across a shopping centre and on the outside of this shopping centre was a Starbucks with a drive thru.

This is very interesting. Two nights ago I was listening to a podcast where a former remote viewer spoke about her time in the US military. She alleges to have solved several cases where some 'most wanted' person or group needed locating. She successfully located a boat in the pacific ocean which was full of drugs. A helicopter was sent, and sure enough the boat was there, and full of drugs.

But she didn't use her third eye and physically see the locations. She asked her spirit guide to locate whoever, or wherever, and she'd produce the results using automatic writing. Her spirit guide would use her hand to write and describe where on the map they were. A colleague of hers would be reading her writing and pointing to the map. If they were a little bit wrong the spirit guide would write (through her) "a bit to the left" "a bit to the right" "up a bit" "down a bit" "there".

It was fascinating, and wholly credible.
Old 08-06-2022, 04:41 PM
3 sentences tops when quoting others. please.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru