Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 01-05-2021, 08:48 PM
Master
Nice to 'hear' from that report that things are getting better.

Over the years, I have met other people with similar experiences as yours.

I wish you the best.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 02-05-2021, 09:57 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Nice to 'hear' from that report that things are getting better.

Over the years, I have met other people with similar experiences as yours.

I wish you the best.

Oh really? I figured I couldn't be the only one who has experienced this before.

And thanks @BigJohn!

Old 02-05-2021, 12:52 PM
Master
you are not alone. Of those I have 'listened' to, I would say yours was very unique. Ask your exorcist. Exorcists exist because this is more common then most people realize.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 03-05-2021, 11:06 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
you are not alone. Of those I have 'listened' to, I would say yours was very unique. Ask your exorcist. Exorcists exist because this is more common then most people realize.

I can't really speak with the exorcist as he charges money per minute.

I do know he has resolved many physical and mental health issues in others caused by demons and unwanted spirits. It is written all over his page in the testimonials.

Demons tried to create multiple personalities within me, and in the testimonials, one person had reported that he had resolved his schizophrenia.

This is why I state that demons can in fact cause mental illness. I have experienced this first hand. When the exorcist asked a demon what its purpose was in being with me, it directly stated "to cause mental illness". Then the exorcist bound multiple alter personalities together to cast them out. There were 16 of them altogether!

AND, I had also experienced these alters speaking through me. I couldn't find my true self anymore OR my own voice. My true self was gone... the alters had taken over. Only when I stated my full birth name outloud would my true self be able to speak and be known to me. At the time, because of all these alter personalities, I was forgetting hours of time and forgetting what I did from one day to the next.

This %$#@ is for real and is NO JOKE!
Old 05-05-2021, 12:14 PM
Experiencer
I am still somewhat fighting a battle with these things, but now on my own. I cannot continue paying the exorcist for very expensive sessions. He also told me I can do this on my own. I am now resorting to bolstering my faith in God and am essentially following "let go and let God". I pray nearly every morning, and am listening to a famous pastor nearly every morning. His words are most comforting and strengthening. It is strengthening my faith that God is fighting my spiritual battles for me - let go and let God.
Old 13-05-2021, 12:51 AM
Master

I feel for you being in that horrible situation. I do not know if someone has suggested this or you tried it. I did not read the emails. Perhaps this will work. I do not know. I am only guessing. In the movies the person would wear a cross around their neck and the problem stopped. That was in the movies and who knows if it will work. It would not hurt to give it a try.
Old 14-05-2021, 11:01 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
I feel for you being in that horrible situation. I do not know if someone has suggested this or you tried it. I did not read the emails. Perhaps this will work. I do not know. I am only guessing. In the movies the person would wear a cross around their neck and the problem stopped. That was in the movies and who knows if it will work. It would not hurt to give it a try.

Thank you. I do have a crucifix necklace I can wear. Thank you for the suggestion. I think what works in the movies can work at home too. lol.
Old 14-05-2021, 04:04 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveWater
It is strengthening my faith that God is fighting my spiritual battles for me - let go and let God.

In my opinion, this is healthy.
Soon you will see this experience as a Blessing.
Since these troubles drive us closer to God quicker then ordinary.
Old 14-05-2021, 05:11 PM
Pathfinder

I'm sorry about the situation, but what I recommend is to not show fear, and instead of rejecting the dark you should show Love to them. I know that is not an easy task but that is what I showed mine. May God Bless you!!
Old 14-05-2021, 05:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveWater
Thank you. I do have a crucifix necklace I can wear. Thank you for the suggestion. I think what works in the movies can work at home too. lol.
Lol do know it’s the crucifix ? Probably better that you self medicate—- getting caught up in the let where someone is being killed is voodoo...or something turning to the higher self seems more practical? How things could be so practical I don’t know —/ glad your ok though!!

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)