Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 08-02-2024, 11:30 PM
Burntfruit

McDonalds

Is incredibly popular in the afterlife. ****. We need a new heaven because it is gross
Old 09-02-2024, 03:47 AM
Administrator
How can mc Donald be popular in the Afterlife You don't eat in the Afterlife you have no body

Namaste
Old 09-02-2024, 03:10 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntfruit
Is incredibly popular in the afterlife. ****. We need a new heaven because it is gross

I despair.....
Old 09-02-2024, 03:48 PM
Heaven gross....that's a new one. He probably will never have to worry it.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 09-02-2024, 04:02 PM
Guide

Heard it all now.
Old 09-02-2024, 04:03 PM
Experiencer

I fancy he might have been referring to that burger-bar / restaurant chain.....
Old 10-02-2024, 02:06 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
How can mc Donald be popular in the Afterlife You don't eat in the Afterlife you have no body

Namaste

In the afterlife, you can create whatever you want. So I think if you want a hamburger, in the afterlife, you just have to imagine it and then *boom* a nice hot juicy Big Mac is in your hands. The next morning after my brother passed I woke up to the smell of coffee and a tuna melt. I could smell the toast, tuna and coffee. I knew it was him because in the last 6 months of his life he was fed through a stomach tube and was unable to eat anything with his mouth and he told me that he would dream about eating food. So it would make perfect sense to me that as soon as he crossed over and was whole again, he would enjoy all the foods he hadn't been able to for the previous 6 months.
Old 11-02-2024, 05:09 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveler
In the afterlife, you can create whatever you want. So I think if you want a hamburger, in the afterlife, you just have to imagine it and then *boom* a nice hot juicy Big Mac is in your hands.
We can create by the power of our thought many things we may still feel we want but they are simply facsimiles of the real things.

Yes we may create for ourselves a burger but it can't be a McDonald's Big Mac or whatever because it wasn't created by the restaurant. Our mind can imagine it to taste the same as we remember and that will help satisfy our temporary desire for food.

Same goes for other things - a cup of coffee, drink of beer etc. They can be thought into existence and consuming them can be experienced. It will be almost as real but eventually we will find we have no need of, and no more desire for, those things.
Old 12-02-2024, 09:49 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyce
We can create by the power of our thought many things we may still feel we want but they are simply facsimiles of the real things.

You'd be surprised what others have created out on the astral plane.
Old 12-02-2024, 10:09 PM
Master
[b][ this is a new one to me I thought heaven and a spiritual world is a peaceful loving place
The earthly plane can be a horrible place to live in but the heaven world and a spiritual world is such a loving peaceful place/B]

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔