Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 13-12-2023, 09:01 PM
Pathfinder
What do we actually see after death?

Is it eternal blackness that goes on forever, or do we actually get more lives?
Old 13-12-2023, 09:07 PM
Administrator
you see lost loved ones . there is no death your soul lives on.

Namaste
Old 14-12-2023, 08:13 AM
Experiencer
i don't think any one really knows and manly because we are human and the way we think, we cant comprehend it

we relate to things, being individual and time not energy

from experiences i have had i know there is something but how that is ?
i definitely don't fear death and in away looking forward to the adventure
Old 14-12-2023, 08:19 AM
Master

There would only be eternal blackness like being fast asleep without dreaming for the rest of eternity if there was no afterlife.
People that have the gift of "knowing and seeing" spirit, and can connect with them and give valuable messages to loved ones know full well that there is no eternal darkness.
Old 14-12-2023, 11:02 AM
Administrator
That is so true

Namaste
Old 14-12-2023, 07:30 PM
Pathfinder
A work colleague was saying a few weeks back about a time when she was very sick and literally collapsed and she was literally clinically dead, she said she didn't see anything while she was clinically dead, so idk whats true about this and whats wishful thinking
Old 14-12-2023, 08:59 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by whispershadow
A work colleague was saying a few weeks back about a time when she was very sick and literally collapsed and she was literally clinically dead, she said she didn't see anything while she was clinically dead, so idk whats true about this and whats wishful thinking

Your friend was clinically dead but because she recovered she wasn't actually dead. Some individuals experience a situation called "near death" when their bodies appear to be devoid of life. But again they did not die.

One should not believe those experiences are the same as dying.
Old 15-12-2023, 02:16 AM
Knower

From my understanding, once you die, there's a seamless transition to a non-physical dimension. A transition in which your cognition, memories, humour, personality etc remain perfectly intact. I understand it to be so seamless that in some circumstances, like a sudden fatal accident, some might not even know a transition has occurred until they realise nobody is responding to them, no matter how loud they 'shout'.

This is what I've learnt from listening to many people relate their experiences of near death experiences, people who are very psychic who are around dying people in their job, and people who have spent their entire careers devoted to researching the phenomenon of death and near death experiences. People such as Bruce Greyson, Peter Fenwick, and Michael Newton to name a few. I cannot believe the thousands of testimonies of such experiences are all entirely whimsical, fantasy, and fabricated. I can't accept the overwhelming body of evidence suggesting that consciousness continues after bodily death is a collective lie based on wishful thinking. That people think that it is such delusion, in my opinion, is a symptom of the veil of forgetfulness that's an inherent aspect of the human condition. We're not supposed to be certain of the existence of our eternal soul, for good reason.

In fact, the more one researches, the more one realises it's ridiculously obvious there is no such thing as death (or oblivion).
Old 15-12-2023, 05:47 AM
Master

I agree Bluto.
The odd person that may have "died" for a few seconds and brought back but saw nothing is far outweighed by all the millions if not billions of psychic/ medium experiences .
Within my family I had 3 mediums. I myself have had numerous things happen connecting to spirit. Cynics may say "it's just wishful thinking seeing a loved one " but then how do they explain when you see spirits that are complete strangers, or recieve messages from complete strangers in spirit to relay to others.
I have known 2 men that died briefly.
One was on the football pitch and his heart was started again. I asked him afterwards if he "saw" anything. He said no. He was completely unaware of anything at at until he came round.
The other man was very poorly in hospital. His heart stopped briefly also, but a few years later when he told me the story he said what he experienced during that brief time changed his life and his way of thinking forever. He said he literally went to heaven but was sent back by his loved ones in spirit.
My father passed away this year. He was adamant there was no afterlife . He refused to even talk about it.
But my goodness, in these last 6 months I have had SO many signs from him and so many visitations from him, and each time he looks , and is dressed exactly the same. He was elderly and frail when he died, but each time he appears he is young and healthy and very smart and handsome in his officers uniform.
I think that he is doing all this to tell me that "NOW he believes it" !
But this of course is only my own belief.
Old 15-12-2023, 10:11 AM
Administrator
I don't know how many messages I have given to people from the people they lost that didn't believe in an After life didn't they have a shock

Namaste