Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 15-09-2020, 02:35 PM
Master

Grey feathers

I started to nice grey feathers around my room!!!

One day, I noticed one on my table where I have my computer and where I keep my books. I could not understand from where it came and could not make the connection with the divine, so I took it outside. Even now I can't understand how it appeared right there...

Now, another one, this time, I was in my bed, at my laptop when suddenly, I saw from the ceiling a grey feather falling down and I freaked out!!!

It was falling down in slow motion, so that I can see it, in front of my eyes!!

The thing is, that in the past few days, I've been reaching out to my higher self, the inner self, the spirit, call it whatever you like, for help and guidance, so right before to see this grey feather, I was reaching out once again to my higher self, in that very moment, a grey feather fell from the ceiling and it freaked me out!
Old 15-09-2020, 03:54 PM
Master
Feathers are good thatman so is chatting to your higher Self - sounds good to me all that... I have seen things happen in slow motion, special is that - you're doing well I think, sounds good...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 15-09-2020, 05:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I started to nice grey feathers around my room!!!

One day, I noticed one on my table where I have my computer and where I keep my books. I could not understand from where it came and could not make the connection with the divine, so I took it outside. Even now I can't understand how it appeared right there...

Now, another one, this time, I was in my bed, at my laptop when suddenly, I saw from the ceiling a grey feather falling down and I freaked out!!!

It was falling down in slow motion, so that I can see it, in front of my eyes!!

The thing is, that in the past few days, I've been reaching out to my higher self, the inner self, the spirit, call it whatever you like, for help and guidance, so right before to see this grey feather, I was reaching out once again to my higher self, in that very moment, a grey feather fell from the ceiling and it freaked me out!
Anything to make you continue your sessions.Stuff like this will make you feel special etc.If your ego is stronger than your logic,you'll fall to the trap.And don't forget that your energies are affecting your loved ones.Have you seen any 'good' so far from your meditations?
I think you're a clever dude,and i'm sure you'll find your way around.
Old 15-09-2020, 06:14 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Anything to make you continue your sessions.Stuff like this will make you feel special etc.If your ego is stronger than your logic,you'll fall to the trap.And don't forget that your energies are affecting your loved ones.Have you seen any 'good' so far from your meditations?
I think you're a clever dude,and i'm sure you'll find your way around.

You're right, but you know, sometimes, these things are so obvious that you just can't ignore them... The Ego is really a force of nature, I've been observing myself daily, how I think, how I act, everything, just to see myself as if I am outside of myself. I've been doing this for my entire life but now I dropped the glasses of the Ego.
Old 16-09-2020, 05:53 AM
Master
The worst thing it can happen to someone who's suffering,is to know that he has a connection with his higher self.Soon you'll understand why.
Old 16-09-2020, 07:12 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
The worst thing it can happen to someone who's suffering,is to know that he has a connection with his higher self.Soon you'll understand why.

What do you mean?
Old 16-09-2020, 12:50 PM
Master
Because the higher self is capable to heal you,and fix your life.And knowing that someone can do that for you while you suffering,it's almost depressing.
It's pointless and make things even worse.
Old 16-09-2020, 01:17 PM
Master
By the way,you can ask for a name.Tell the dude who's showing you the feathers that you need a human name as an interface.Approach the whole thing like a blind date.Step out of any religious dogmas and stuff,and adress him with curiosity.The intention to 'learn',will increase the possibilities of an authentic response.
Old 16-09-2020, 01:28 PM
Master
In my case,the answer came after some days (maybe weeks) by seeing that name everywhere (the same way with number patterns).
It could be many things.An angelic contact,a godform,a land expression,a human,etc.And why not,a friendly demon who's careful not to scare the **** out of you.
Old 16-09-2020, 02:14 PM
Master

I agree.. for this very reason, many hate God.. I know that the higher Self is real, it's like a inner man, a inner being, I felt its presence...

That's the thing, it could be anybody... I see, I never asked for a name, maybe I should try ask for a name

I've been seeing 33 for more than a year, thousands of thousands of times, even to this very day I see it, but I completely ignore it and move on with my life.

How is your life now, are you and your family doing better?