Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 02-09-2020, 08:46 AM
Master

Reading my palms

Last night I had a strange dream, I was at the near by shop, there I met some people that I know. They called for this blind man to read my palms and then he started reading them. He only had good words to say about me, he read them once, both of my palms and then he sat down to think more about me and finally he gave his last interpretation, that it was all good. I also met a girl that I know but she looked like totally different in my dream. My hands were fully open for this person to read them, he seemed to be a very good person, though he was blind, he could see into my own being. I also felt that he was talking about my future.

This was a very vivid dream, so so vivid that I could see the details of that place perfectly, eve the people. I can remember this man almost perfectly. He had blondish hair, he was wearing black glasses and he had a very pleasant presence. The girl that I met also had blondish hair! To me it seemed as if they took the appearances of the people I know to make me feel comfortable, the thing is that I could see how they really looked like.

In all this time I felt as if the whole experience caught me by surprise, in my dream, I was there to buy something and then this unexpected experience happened and it changed the flow of my dream.

Last edited by ThatMan : 02-09-2020 at 09:26 AM.
Old 02-09-2020, 12:00 PM
Master
Hi,

That was a nice dream experience. In real life I have had my palms read. Glad to know that it is all good for you.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 02-09-2020, 03:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Last night I had a strange dream, I was at the near by shop, there I met some people that I know. They called for this blind man to read my palms and then he started reading them. He only had good words to say about me, he read them once, both of my palms and then he sat down to think more about me and finally he gave his last interpretation, that it was all good. I also met a girl that I know but she looked like totally different in my dream. My hands were fully open for this person to read them, he seemed to be a very good person, though he was blind, he could see into my own being. I also felt that he was talking about my future.

This was a very vivid dream, so so vivid that I could see the details of that place perfectly, eve the people. I can remember this man almost perfectly. He had blondish hair, he was wearing black glasses and he had a very pleasant presence. The girl that I met also had blondish hair! To me it seemed as if they took the appearances of the people I know to make me feel comfortable, the thing is that I could see how they really looked like.

In all this time I felt as if the whole experience caught me by surprise, in my dream, I was there to buy something and then this unexpected experience happened and it changed the flow of my dream.

Thanks for sharing your dream.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 02-09-2020, 06:17 PM
Master

I never had such a dream and I see that this is a common dream that people have. I've read about its meaning but there are two many opinions. I don't get the message behind it, what is trying to tell me.
Old 02-09-2020, 07:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I never had such a dream and I see that this is a common dream that people have. I've read about its meaning but there are two many opinions. I don't get the message behind it, what is trying to tell me.

Whatever it's trying to tell you ( If anything ) will be revealed when the time is right
Old 03-09-2020, 09:48 AM
Master

@sky123 You are right, I wish I could remember everything that man said, I can only remember that it was something good but the rest is in fog.
Old 10-09-2020, 03:12 PM
Suspended

Its good sharing your dream,but to your dream interpretation seeing a blind man in a dream is a warning of making annoying mistakes. Blind woman - possible deception of feelings, you need to try to avoid it. The blind deadman means the dreamer will have some trials, losses. ... Dreaming of blindness often means: the dreamer does not know or does not want to know the truth.