Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 31-07-2020, 05:35 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
thank you for writing me about this. i don't know what to say. i have suspected especially when starting out with meditations that there has to be a form of link between our energies here and the energies on the other sides and that they can spot you. is there a way to get rid of this beast like creature you see?

what i find scary about this too is because within my family, intelligent wise, some stand out as being high up on that score and yet...how should i put this? my uncle for example - known to have been very bright in school but early on my grandfather (who had a very loving, warm, kind energy to him) notice to his horror that this child enjoyed tormenting animals. Liked to see them suffer. He was not good to my mom either so I never actually met him because they broke off contact. There was something there. This something is perhaps heritage as I like you believe my brother was born with something. It is tragic because I know there is a part of him that is kind and good, but it's like he's really complicated, like I never know who's eyes I am looking into.

It is true, he has mentally and physically tormented me for years when he got ill, things you don't say to a child, it was especially hurtful because a a little sister one automatically looks up to ones older brother, especially I can imagine with that kind of age gap.

My mom was frustrating for me to deal with because she was for once in her life paralyzed with fear so she just let him roam around, but finally one day she called the cops and he could not live with us no more.

He knew just how to switch - or his disease that is - from being very low, depressed,help seeking to being this monster, and everyone's job was to tip toe around him and feel sorry for him or he would go and kill himself and correct themselves to what ever order he would come up with.

If I could go back I would have gone to the school and ask them to help me so I could live in a foster care home instead, but instead this was a family secret and I kept it. Everything had to look fine on the surface. It was very important.

Mom had to lock the door to my bedroom and sleep with me because we knew at night he would start - I was his favorite victim - bang the door, try to get in, and walls and come up with all kinds of stuff that he screamed at me. I was his favorite victim - I don't know why. I don't know what ever I did to him, but I guess he did not like it when I stood up for myself.

One time out on a balcony, I was like 10, he suddenly attack me and began strangling me and I have some memory loss i guess from this because of the shock. I can't say what happen before or after, really. I can't remember how I was saved. At the time i was 10, he was an adult so you can understand that physically speaking I had nothing to set against. Too because in my family even the females were, are tall and strong built, but for some reason I am short built. Nobody ever talked about the strangling episode, as if it hadn't happen, but I know it had. Maybe shame behind that one?

Sadly it is for me a recurring pattern as in my most previous past life I was targeted by someone who used violence too against me and became my tormentor. They would find her beaten down to the floor etc and help get her to hospital. She would move around and try to get away, but he would always find her and always find that space when she was alone, when no one else was around to help her, and even if there was - like one time it came in the newspaper - as the beating started outside, with lots of people being outside - it still happen. People would say she had talk back, she had use that forceful voice of hers as he had approach her, and I always get like that too when ever I am approached like that. I sound tough and I set the rules. I'm more like - stand back. Leave me alone. Some people usually never expect me to stand up for myself as I can seem like a "sissy" other times, so suddenly they are up to something they did not see coming. I think it is because I long for equality, fairness, balance. Same at work, same everywhere. I can not talk to anyone as if they are inferior or superior to me, I don't care about their current title, we are all human beings and we deserve equal respect.

Anyways,thank you very much for trying to help me - and for your vision.
Do you think it is possible that creature has been around not just in this life time but in past lives as well? Influencing people? Even taking over at times? If so - why us, one might wonder, why me (considering the same pattern of abuse from past life)? What is it we got that is so appealing to it? All I can say about it is that I know I have heard I am "sensitive", everyone can spot in my face, eyes what is going on, what I feel, but when it comes to my brother he was super sensitive and with that, I guess, comes a vulnerability? There are times when I have seen him from a distance just walk on the street and i am for some reason filled with love for him - and I see his vulnerability, it is so striking. I am sorry to give such conflicts-descriptions of him, but I suppose both sides of it is true.

Sorry for all these questions that pop up in my head and I don't mean to be a burden. Can't be easy to answer that, maybe no one knows.

Again, thank you :)

I think its more of a creature that relates to the family more than you. Evil beings despise differences and will always target those who are inferior to them, thus you became its target. However, the thing is, you will eventually need to enter his world and deal with him on your own, with your angels watching so that things won't go too wrong, and send him away where you will never get to see him anymore.

He is not the only body that got possessed by evil. Nowadays people like me are frequently a target of such possession, and they would rather do so when we were young, but when they failed like in your case, they get furious and will try to take you down by derep you etc.

Be careful. I only got to fight back when I grew up, when I learned there are two selves in me, one being the real me, and one not, and the battle will not cease even after you fight off them. If of any question, avoid contact with mentally ill people especially, as they have the best sensor, And in most case, avoid social and verbal contact with others. Its better off to be exposed to the world as little as possible. You have to choose your circle carefully.
Old 31-07-2020, 05:24 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoViolet
I think its more of a creature that relates to the family more than you. Evil beings despise differences and will always target those who are inferior to them, thus you became its target. However, the thing is, you will eventually need to enter his world and deal with him on your own, with your angels watching so that things won't go too wrong, and send him away where you will never get to see him anymore.

He is not the only body that got possessed by evil. Nowadays people like me are frequently a target of such possession, and they would rather do so when we were young, but when they failed like in your case, they get furious and will try to take you down by derep you etc.

Be careful. I only got to fight back when I grew up, when I learned there are two selves in me, one being the real me, and one not, and the battle will not cease even after you fight off them. If of any question, avoid contact with mentally ill people especially, as they have the best sensor, And in most case, avoid social and verbal contact with others. Its better off to be exposed to the world as little as possible. You have to choose your circle carefully.
Hi, thank you for writing back to me and for your information, have i understood you right that the thing was the other part of you, that posessed you? how does one fight back such things? is it about leaving ones body and fight in the astral? i am right now in the process of trying to have obe:s and would not want to be suddenly against something bad. can't say I'm very successful, ha ha.

there has been strange tragedies in my family but many families have their issues and hidden secrets etc, etc so I am not writing this as a poor-me thing here but thinking if what these tragedies, this sort of pain in itself gave away to dark energy; could this have fed the thing? Too far fetch perhaps?

I am still one big question mark on how to find it, target it and make it go away? How did you do it?

very sorry to hear what has happen to you and am very impressed how you manage to handle it :)

Last edited by asearcher : 31-07-2020 at 06:22 PM.
Old 01-08-2020, 08:46 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Hi, thank you for writing back to me and for your information, have i understood you right that the thing was the other part of you, that posessed you? how does one fight back such things? is it about leaving ones body and fight in the astral? i am right now in the process of trying to have obe:s and would not want to be suddenly against something bad. can't say I'm very successful, ha ha.

there has been strange tragedies in my family but many families have their issues and hidden secrets etc, etc so I am not writing this as a poor-me thing here but thinking if what these tragedies, this sort of pain in itself gave away to dark energy; could this have fed the thing? Too far fetch perhaps?

I am still one big question mark on how to find it, target it and make it go away? How did you do it?

very sorry to hear what has happen to you and am very impressed how you manage to handle it :)

There actually isn't any special method to take back control but just one. The only way is to have a tough mind and be sure where your boundaries are. Such as, that I will never allow her to touch tarot unless she uses my method. And if she doesn't follow the way I want to live, since its my life anyways, she's out and no exception.

These beings are gonna sway you with new age theories and things like numerology etc. But the thing I will keep in mind is, we are in a mundane world doing spiritual enlightenment, but that does not limit to me playing tarot, doing psychic reading etc. It is about failing in games, arguing with parents and all those obstacles you go through in every day life, learning any type of new hobby, even it has nothing to do with spiritual practice. Its something those shameful light angels can never get, and totally deserves the state they are.

I am angry at their betrayal. From time to time I went back there to combat them, until one day the same angels you've seen went to cut out the fight. That was how serious it got. In your case however, it is that you will meet that spirit again, and this time it looks like they are going to let you. Mine got stopped because the energy was so strong that it would tear apart something that they do not want, awake some sort of power, and people are going to feel it. Its a large scale war that got stopped.

Also keep in mind that those spirit will do everything to stop you to do something your true heart tells you. Anything that makes you develop they will not let you, which is a what most people desires. The only person you can trust is not your 'higher' self/selves, its YOU in its raw form. Keep things straight and simple, there is no you other than yourself.

Oh one more thing. Do not let anyone other than you to be part of you, even its an angel sending messages and saying they are part of you, or another spirit that made you want to combine with you/them/group conscious/etc. Even God the Creator does not have such right. Hopefully should be it.
Old 16-08-2020, 12:26 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Hi,

I am close to already regretting posting this thread but still gonna go for it...in one way I think it is real dumb to even consider it...yet - here I go!

So...I have a bro who has been in and out of mental hospitals...several times (different times) during his ill periods he has taken steps back when it comes to me.

During my childhood, teenage years he could get real aggressive, physically too with me and because of the age gap he was like physically of the same strength as a grown up.

The times he has step back he has given attention or seem afraid of some "dark angel" beside me. There has been moments when I first think he is talking to me but he is talking to "my dark angel". He was saying "I'm not gonna hurt her. I swear" and so on. In these times he has been partly on his way into a full blown psychosis and partly in reality.

One time I did a meditation where one was to meet one's spirit guide and mine turn out to look like I guess what now an dark angel is going to look like?. I thought this was a failed, fake meditation; my brain simply playing tricks on me. This happen years after my bro would say different times about my dark angel so I have thought if I subconsciously then made one up during the meditation. I was to meet my spirit guide by a fire during the meditation. It did not do anything to me. It just look down while it gave me a piece of paper and behind the dark hood I could not tell of it's face.

We have had paranormal happenings in the home and a friend of mine who I have not told about my bro's "vision", has several times said the same thing - that there is a dark "male" energy attached to me and telling her to get out (like out of the house). She state that when I or "we" come over to her home more paranormal stuff happens there that usually don't happen, but this was now long ago.

My mind wants to tell me that if we have spirit guides - of course they had to be positive light entities, but then because of what has happen I wonder if anyone has seen what my bro and friend has seen (I can't say if it is the same "entity" they see or 2 different ones) or if this has come up during meditation to anyone else?

Can it be something that wish to be seen as dark, but is good still?

If it is truly dark then I don't get it

People with severe mental illness are often uncontrolled psychics. Sometimes what a doctor would call symptoms a psychic would call visions.

To answer your question. It’s perfectly normal to have a dark angel for a guide, it’s normal to have any number of angels or other beings around you. I’ve met plenty of borderline beings, beings who are neither dark nor light and a good few dark ones.

They’re just people.

Perception is important in this. Many people see Lucifer as a dark angel but guess who taught me my most important spiritual lessons? Lucifer. They can be every bit as helpful as “angels.”

I have a number of celestial friends (I wouldn’t call them guides or guardians, they’re more like family) including angels, demons, ET species, fallen angels.

A persons BEHAVIOUR is what matters. Not their appearance and not, to a large extent, even their words.