Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 10-09-2020, 11:13 AM
Master

Ancient times

I had many dreams at my life but this one is way beyond my power of understanding.

I found myself around Jesus's time, I saw people dressed in those clothes of that time, I saw those buildings of that time! I saw king Herod, I saw his life from birth till death, every single moment of his life, I just knew it was him.

His life path was to have a great destiny but he was overtaken by the pleasures of this world and became that thing which he was sent to help the world from. He was a very effeminate, he had many girls but one in particular was his favourite, this girl was very beautiful and she was dancing like a queen. Now, his subjects were angry because he was with this girl and they forced him to get rid of her, to kill her. In his madness, he took a sword and cut her right ear and injured her face to that side, she was still alive, I could see everything from a point of above all them. I think this girl was his wife, I am pretty sure he killed her eventually.

His birth sign was a wolf and he acted like a wolf all his life though his destiny was to be a good man. I saw when he was a baby, I saw him growing up, I saw him old man. This girl had dark hair. In a flash, I saw his entire life.

I only had Bible knowledge about King Herod, now I studied a bit and I found that King Herod I, actually had his wife, Mariamne put to death because of adultery! How could I ever know this before reading about it?

How strange, how strange... I had little knowledge of king Herod..
Old 10-09-2020, 01:00 PM
Master
Your Guides know that information thatman that was shown to you in the dream - interesting journey you're on there, much more to come I think - just keep your mind/body strong ready for journeys ahead... Others here will probably have opinions and advice for you...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 10-09-2020, 01:12 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
Your Guides know that information thatman that was shown to you in the dream - interesting journey you're on there, much more to come I think - just keep your mind/body strong ready for journeys ahead... Others here will probably have opinions and advice for you...

From all the ancient figures, I dreamt of King Herod, it makes no sense, I wish I could see Jesus or someone that did great things, not King Herod, he has no importance for me.

The message that I got is this: You're all sent in this world for great and marvelous things but you, on your own, go offtrack and end up doing exactly the opposite of what you were sent in the world.

With this message ( not spoken ) I was left in my mind when I woke up.

Thank you @one-light! We are always on a journey, even when we do not want, I said that I must take a looong break from dreams and supernatural experiences, and here I am..
Old 10-09-2020, 01:23 PM
Master

I'm getting a slightly different message here. You received a full bio of a person obscure enough that you didn't know much about him, yet known enought that you could research him and have the details confirmed. On the one hand it's an immense show of your guides' ability to give you insight into historical figure. Imagine what you might be able to see if you learn to pick which lives to see next! Secondary, it should be a powerful incitement to write about these people. Fiction or non-fiction. Of course it could be that you was shown Herod for a more specific reason. Is it a story you should put to your heart, and see what is a lesson for you personally and what is a warning? Either way, that's one magnificent dream.
Old 10-09-2020, 02:05 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
I'm getting a slightly different message here. You received a full bio of a person obscure enough that you didn't know much about him, yet known enought that you could research him and have the details confirmed. On the one hand it's an immense show of your guides' ability to give you insight into historical figure. Imagine what you might be able to see if you learn to pick which lives to see next! Secondary, it should be a powerful incitement to write about these people. Fiction or non-fiction. Of course it could be that you was shown Herod for a more specific reason. Is it a story you should put to your heart, and see what is a lesson for you personally and what is a warning? Either way, that's one magnificent dream.

When I woke up, I said: WOW!!; that's how real it felt for me, I was there in that time. I saw when King Herod was born, he was just a little baby crying, at that very moment, I saw the wolf, then I understood this was his life sign. He actually acted like a wolf throughout his life. His coming into this world was like a cosmic event, the cosmic forces planned his life but he grew up and went offtrack of the cosmic path. Imagine standing above a group of ancient people discussing daily things. Everything was guided, I had no "power" to interact with that world, I could only witness the events.

You're right, this person means nothing to me, for months and months I prayed for meeting Jesus and here I am, seeing King Herod. I have no idea how I could learn this, it was totally unexpected. When I woke up, this was my second thought, to write down ASAP, everything was crytal clear, but I fell asleep... and the dream came back around 10 hours later...

I am glad you enjoy it, for this very reason I share it here!
Old 10-09-2020, 06:02 PM
janielee

Thank you for sharing; the lesson is very humbling.

Namaste,

JL
Old 10-09-2020, 09:07 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you!