Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 08-03-2021, 09:11 PM
Newbie ;)

Physical signs: I am disconnected around him

Hello dear people,

I am new here. Happy to find this forum.

I am wondering what physical signs are there for connections like karmic and TF? My question was born because I am in one of these unions. I cant still say which one. An astrology lady told me that it is karmic, but I don't know if I can only rely on it.

When we are together, I feel like I am disconnected from the world. Like him, I guess. I feel that when I am on my own I connect with my surroundings differently. I sort of feel more alive, more connected. What is it?
On the other hand we have a high connection when we are intimate. But also when things are fine we sort of exist for each other and the rest is far. I usually connect to people and places around me, I feel them differently. With him people and places sort of are meaningless, experiences are not that deep as when I am on my own. I am usually in a foggy mind. Not like my own cloud, so to say.
Sometimes I feel this state of mind has taught me something, but most of the time I am like not me. Often I would also be just tired or irritated. I mean, tired because of this kind of weird energy, irritated-because we have a history behind us , and also sometimes it just feel out of blue.

There are also many psychological reasons of course. But energies don't lie. I just cant figure it out. Now I can tell that I am not very happy, and feel that I am heading towards an end. Not sure when and how. I have lost myself somehow, my happiness despite of nice things happening from time to time.

It is like we are connected, but there is always that feeling of not really 100% something.

When I am by myself, I am more grounded. When I am with him, I am usually up in the air.

What does this all say about this relationship? Has anyone experienced similar things?And maybe some of you have some suggestions on how can I understand this and deal with this? I have read and watched a lot about both connection types, but cant tackle it down.

Thank you.
Old 15-03-2021, 05:57 PM
Experiencer
It wasn't complaining person in a photo about the pain. Because flame was keeping together.
Old 15-03-2021, 11:58 PM
Master
Could be the balancing of your chakras when your interacting: merging with him. Maybe take time for your Energy to balance out on your e=m2.

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 16-03-2021, 01:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maysun
Hello dear people,

I am new here. Happy to find this forum.

I am wondering what physical signs are there for connections like karmic and TF? My question was born because I am in one of these unions. I cant still say which one. An astrology lady told me that it is karmic, but I don't know if I can only rely on it.

When we are together, I feel like I am disconnected from the world. Like him, I guess. I feel that when I am on my own I connect with my surroundings differently. I sort of feel more alive, more connected. What is it?
On the other hand we have a high connection when we are intimate. But also when things are fine we sort of exist for each other and the rest is far. I usually connect to people and places around me, I feel them differently. With him people and places sort of are meaningless, experiences are not that deep as when I am on my own. I am usually in a foggy mind. Not like my own cloud, so to say.
Sometimes I feel this state of mind has taught me something, but most of the time I am like not me. Often I would also be just tired or irritated. I mean, tired because of this kind of weird energy, irritated-because we have a history behind us , and also sometimes it just feel out of blue.

There are also many psychological reasons of course. But energies don't lie. I just cant figure it out. Now I can tell that I am not very happy, and feel that I am heading towards an end. Not sure when and how. I have lost myself somehow, my happiness despite of nice things happening from time to time.

It is like we are connected, but there is always that feeling of not really 100% something.

When I am by myself, I am more grounded. When I am with him, I am usually up in the air.

What does this all say about this relationship? Has anyone experienced similar things?And maybe some of you have some suggestions on how can I understand this and deal with this? I have read and watched a lot about both connection types, but cant tackle it down.

Thank you.

It's a good thing to feel connected to your environment , find that happy space where you feel most grounded and comfortable and stay there ( in the zone). Amen
Old 16-03-2021, 07:50 AM
Experiencer
Sometimes I imagine a life with very much diversity.