Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 29-12-2020, 02:45 PM
Pathfinder
It sounds like this event was very traumatizing to you! What was your intention with working with the labradorite in the first place? What drew you to this particular piece? I feel like the stone is bringing awareness to some of your limitations. Perhaps it is time to explore these fears and identify where they stem from? While your experience was unexpected; what exactly are you/were you afraid of, and why? Are these fears in your best interest? Or are they showing up so that you can identify them and rise above them? Only you can discover that!

The brain itself is really not that smart. I over-did a neuro-preformance session once, and when my brain was overstimulated/stressed, and we tried to do a simple catching exercise with the tennis ball, it literally sent me home with PTSD symptoms. Like "Am i really having flashbacks and uncontrollably crying over a TENNIS BALL?!" what I am trying to say is that, when you have a stress response; your brain will create neuro-pathways that when triggered, will cause a stress response again to "save you from danger" Its up to our conscious mind to decide if the threat is real, and decide to reprogram our subconscious response in appropriate.
Old 21-02-2021, 08:36 PM
Knower
Sounds amazing. Glad you didn't throw it away. Those vibrations are compeltely normal when having a WILD (wake induced lucid dream), it's the transition. No fear, just lean into it, yes it can be uncomfortable, even painful sometimes. Don't fear. After a minute, you will find yourself in a lucid dream! :)

Need to get myself some of this..
Old 07-03-2021, 11:23 PM
Seeker

Hmm...that's a powerful labradorite stone!
I think a less jarring experience with this stone, you can try meditating with it. See what happens.