Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > North American Indigenous Spirituality > Faiths of Indigenous Peoples

Old 01-04-2024, 05:33 AM
Master
Golden Light / White Light / Clear Light

A sketch to be taken with grains of salt and open questioning …

Quote:
Originally Posted by eezi-ulgen
The vid. stands on it's own, all of it sounds like stuff I have heard before and seems straight forward...
I only discovered these NDE videos relatively recently, so I’m thinking; “this is the greatest thing since sliced bread”, because be it “a shamanic-death-experience” or NDE, we have gone through a very similar thing …
And then I got stuck in this Golden Light, White Light, Clear Light thing … what is the difference?

Had a brief look on the YouTube about “shamanic death” and OMG what is this utter nonsense … drugs, insanity, mental breakdowns, hallucinations, fantasy realms/journeys, ego trips – all labelled as “shamanic”.

The Golden Light seems to be when we awaken spiritually to the truth that “we are all one”, which is the Totality, the “I AM” experience, the unconditional love - one might say.

I was not awakened by the Golden Light (like many NDE experiencers or perhaps the friend from my youth, who showed me his death) – instead I was first alerted by ‘other dimensional’ sound of thunder and as I followed the sound, the church bells opposite where I lived started ringing as they usually did at that time of the night, but this time it was like the 2 worlds coming together the physical world and the ‘Source’ & quoting somebody who had said: there was no bell and I – only “ringing”.
https://i.ibb.co/bv39S5F/The-Bells-Klokkerne.png

In that “I AM” state, there was not an atom in the blade of grass in whole Universes where “I” could have hidden from that sound.
(Much later I learned what Zen says about Satori experience: “When the mind is ready, a bell rings, and you at once return to your original home; that is, you discover your now real self”.)
I guess, the “original home” is the “Totality-I AM” – state.

White Light … seems to be in the ballpark of “Bindu”, the 8th chakra on the back of the head which opens up to the Causal Realm ….
https://www.instagram.com/p/CzJXkBELWED/

Besides really taking liking to this person, because of his normalcy and level headedness: “Surgeon Struck by Lightning - Discovers the God Energy” (the video I posted before):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCV7...nel=ComingHome

Had this man narrated his story to Tengrist Mongolians or Asian/Siberian Turks about being struck by lightning and surviving it, is (I believe) thought to be a shamanic omen. The White Light - a second shamanic omen. In addition to this, when he then tells, that he had had a thought of needing a piano and the next day piano appears - a third omen.

Buddhists talk about 3 levels of transmission.
Quote:
The second level:
The second style of communicating, or teaching, is the rigdzin da-gyii. This is the method of crazy wisdom, but on the relative level, not the absolute level. Here you communicate by creating incidents that seem to happen by themselves.
Such incidents are seemingly blameless, but they do have an instigator somewhere. In other words, the guru tunes himself into the cosmic energy, or whatever you would like to call it. Then if there is a need to create xyz, he directs his attention toward cosmic energy, and quite appropriately, Xyz presents itself, as if it happened by accident or mistake.
This imo. is entering the “Shamanic Zone”.

Clear Light. I read somewhere that for Buddhists Clear means Emptiness and Light means Awareness.

As I mentioned earlier, I have only seen/witnessed 2 people brightly radiating this Light. Both were/are aboriginal.

When you are taught in the aboriginal/indigenous way, you don’t necessarily even speak to/with your teacher. You are just drawn to watch/witness what your teacher is doing and the teacher too knows very well to whom they are ‘performing’ without any verbal lessons whatsoever.
I wonder if this is like the “light tent ceremony”? … where one becomes transfixed by the shamans actions?
Is this in the same ballpark?

Well, however, the second person I saw with this - like Clear Light, was when I was sitting on a bus-stop and all of a sudden everything (my surroundings) went black and white as into the shadows and then this aboriginal lady, around 60 walked past radiating this incredible light. I could tell she was a ‘dingo (wild dog) totemic’ because of the ‘key’ she vibrated in … but talk about ‘being in this world, but no longer of it’ … she was so detached she made my head spin and I felt I wasn’t ready.
Golden Light is more *felt* love of the Spirit within the Whole Creation …. but this was impersonal …
Besides, was she the same lady I had seen wannish into the thin air – sometime earlier?
(I had been told her name, as she did this act for people in the town of Alice to witness).
That was a bit too much!
This photo image by Emmanuel Santos kinda illustrates it:
https://i.ibb.co/5YvCryn/Screenshot-...-31-045605.png

But the person sitting next to me on the bus-stop did not see it …. !
Like once when there was me, the Elder and another person – when what I call (the other dimensional) thunder sounded – the third person did not hear it …
Curious.
Old 01-04-2024, 06:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Here's a little page/article about Sami Sky knowledge...
https://www.beneathnorthernlights.co...-sky-in-sapmi/
Yeah, I think that reindeer used to have 6 legs before, but nowadays 2 stars are missing from the sky (?)
Karelian Kalevala hunting scene is the Moose, here a modern version:
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/pr...6eXc1Xlwm2FN_Q

More on the subject:
https://www.cosmicelk.net/greatbear.htm
Old 01-04-2024, 06:33 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by sentient
I only discovered these NDE videos relatively recently, so I’m thinking; “this is the greatest thing since sliced bread”, because be it “a shamanic-death-experience” or NDE, we have gone through a very similar thing …

Here is a little snippet from the people that study NDE's... International association for Near death Studies or IANDS...

"Can an NDE be induced through meditation, shamanic drumming, yoga or other spiritual practices?

"Near-death experiences occur by definition “near-death,” although as mentioned earlier, NDEs belong to a larger family of mystical or transpersonal experiences that transcend the usual limits of space and/or time and have the potential to be spiritually transformative. Practices such as meditation, shamanic drumming and yoga can trigger a variety of mystical experiences that appear identical to NDEs even though the experiencer is not physically close to death."

The above comes from Here:https://iands.org/ndes/about-ndes/ke...1.html?start=3

That is their main website and they are the biggest researchers that I know of...

Also here is their Youtube channel:https://www.youtube.com/@IANDSvideos

I realize your post has a lot in it and it is hard to separate this stuff out, since everything is connected and many areas overlap and bleed into each other and there are so many variables...It's hard to say this is this and that is that...If you you know what I mean ?
I wish I had better writing skills and words to explain things but my writing skills and vocabulary are limited...But oh well they are what they are, I still bang away at the keyboard though...LOL...

As far as looking up "shamanic death" on Youtube, I would say that there is a big business around shamanism or at least what they perceive to be shamanism and they call everything shamanism and are really selling all manner of nonsense for clicks and views and whatnot...IMHO...

Some of the NDE stuff is getting pretty far out there too, people are starting to make a buck off it...So tread lightly and let your spidy senses guide you...LOL...
You seem to be good at reading energy though...

...Peace...

Last edited by eezi-ulgen : 02-04-2024 at 01:42 PM.
Old 03-04-2024, 01:21 PM
Knower
Quote:
Clear Light. I read somewhere that for Buddhists Clear means Emptiness and Light means Awareness.

Buddist language trips me up many times...
I have struggled understanding the terms, though after delving into some
of Buddhist teachings written in plain language I am starting to see many benifits..
I am wondering if this clear Light is like someone operating in the Now with their self created person-hood dissolved...
Also with great expansiveness of consciousness and awareness...
While understanding anatta (Not-self)...

Or maybe something like this story AI and I came up with...

Sitting by the lake, Zhin frowned. "Master," he sighed, "what is this Clear Light everyone keeps talking about?"

Master Wu, old and wise, opened one eye. "Look at the water, Zhin."

Zhin peered in. Ripples, murky green. "It's just dirty water, Master."

Wu chuckled. "Now look again."

Zhin blinked. The water was clear, reflecting the sky perfectly. A fish darted through.

"What happened?" Zhin gasped.

Wu smiled. "The mud settled. The Clear Light was there all along, Zhin. You just had to let it be."

...Peace...
Old 03-04-2024, 09:57 PM
Master
Quote:
"Can an NDE be induced through meditation, shamanic drumming, yoga or other spiritual practices?"

Yes eezi-ulgen let us remember “Spidey” - an age old tested and proven method one can use to ascend.
The “Spider Mother” who weaved the world so that through its web we have a sentient connection to everything that is.
The Spider Mother who isn’t the Creator of Earth as such (like creation stories of the Earth Divers were or the birth from the Cosmic Egg), but (as I understand it) she weaved a kind of a ladder, a way, means, a bridge, a scaffolding of 7 levels between the Earth and the Sky/Heaven/Central Sun.
The Spider who gives us the “Golden Thread back to the Source”, to the "Central Sun" through our sentience. Remembering, that in 'cobwebby situations', the Spider is both the liberator and the trickster.
The Spider Mother who has 8 legs, hence all the old sacred buildings were/are 8 cornered, i.e. we have 8 directions (also 8 cornered drums).

https://objet.art/api/file/Exhibits/...jpg?width=1200

Now is that the Spidey in this Permian rock-painting, the sun & the moon (in balance) and the 7 levels (or ‘lightnings’ that can strike, NDE-like initiations) .. and the 3 finger salute to remind us of our situation sandwiched between the Absolute and Relative (?)
https://i.ibb.co/PM6Ts4d/Spidey.jpg

“Every life situation as a path” to that Golden Light - “Central Sun”, Spidey the trickster leading us with her Golden Tread found in cobwebby situations like Ariadne's thread out of the labyrinth.
Besides, how else does one build up or lose “Hiimori”, (personal power)!?

Moon doesn’t have a light of its own, but it is the purest reflection of the Sun.
Personal psychic power can be good or bad, but those purest (Central Sun) acts/reflections are ‘stored’ in the Causal Realm (Moon) from where I thought the Horse of White Light originally came from.
They talk about unicorns in relation to the causal chakra – never seen a blooming unicorn, only the White Horse – the Angel for Mongols and Turks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFTN...nel=HotZetiGer

Not a matter of belief in this and that but questioning this and that …

Enjoyed his story-telling but:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipLb...ophicalSociety
Old 03-04-2024, 10:15 PM
Master
eezi-ulgen post no. 104

Just lovely!
Old 05-04-2024, 01:19 PM
Knower
Quote:
Yes eezi-ulgen let us remember “Spidey” - an age old tested and proven method one can use to ascend.
[i]The “Spider Mother” who weaved the world so that through its web we have a sentient connection to everything that is.

Exactly!
I'm glad your catching the pattern I'm weaving...LOL...

It thrilled me to see that Permian style brass piece again...
https://objet.art/api/file/Exhibits/...jpg?width=1200
It is amongst my favorites...

That is a interesting three finger salute...Which maybe similar to Vesica Piscis...So there is this (1) that (2) and the other thing (3)...
https://symbolscholar.com/wp-content...0-1024x683.jpg

Hiimori, no doubt...
I had seen both of those vids on Hiimori awhile back but it was nice to go through them again...
Love the Mongol dude, he takes the time to pull out a white board and give you the low down on meanings and words...

...Peace...
Old 05-04-2024, 10:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Or maybe something like this story AI and I came up with...

Ha! Found it! (The ‘answering image' to what you wrote).
The art of being a “hollow bone”, a zero point …. (keeping one’s NDE or “shamanic death” in a mint condition:

Last edited by sentient : 06-04-2024 at 04:07 AM.
Old 06-04-2024, 09:21 PM
Master
Quote:
That is a interesting three finger salute...Which maybe similar to Vesica Piscis...So there is this (1) that (2) and the other thing (3)...
https://symbolscholar.com/wp-content...0-1024x683.jpg
Yes, maybe ... (?)
The other thingy being the unknown third element, the union of the 2?

https://www.geometrycode.com/sacred-...esica%20Piscis.
Quote:
The Vesica Piscis is formed by the intersection of two circles or spheres whose centers exactly touch. This symbolic intersection represents the “common ground”, “shared vision” or “mutual understanding” between equal individuals. The shape of the human eye itself is a Vesica Piscis. The spiritual significance of “seeing eye to eye” to the “mirror of the soul” was highly regarded by numerous Renaissance artists who used this form extensively in art and architecture. The ratio of the axes of the form is the square root of 3, which alludes to the deepest nature of the triune which cannot be adequately expressed by rational language alone.
Some equate “Clear Light” with transparency, and I think it is in the same ballpark, but I would associate transparency with Nonduality rather & Nonduality with Vesica Piscis because experiencing nonduality with someone/something is to become totally transparent to one another & this is also what ND-Experiencers often report.

Had posted this before:

'Soul-level-connectedness', "Oneness" .... or "One Spirit" experience.

Ever had a situation, when you have looked into the eyes of another, and seen y-o-u-r-s-e-l-f .... looking back .... at yourself ....in the f-o-r-m- of another person; - thus instantly recognizing your very own most innermost soul & spirit essence standing there ...... in the other person's form?

When that happens, there is a sense of a silent communication dawning upon you both, like a "Holy Spirit". You know each other's innermost, without a word needed to be spoken about it, a state of such "obviousity" (things being too obvious and too intimate to talk about) ... that you do not want to "name" the situation but just live the enchantment of it.

In that, there is a sense of unconditional love, that just "IS"; - unconditional love, that is given and received without there really being a giver nor a receiver of it.
A sense that .... just because we exist, we are valid in this Universe, no other "credentials" needed.
ND-Experience also.

When you feel this "oneness" with someone, it is like .... since eternity, you have never been apart, nor shall you ever be. Oneness cannot be gained or achieved nor can it be possessed but Oneness is there for all times for us to recognize it.

Also, in that "oneness" there is a sense of a "Cosmic Joke" about separateness and appearances, because for oneness .... all that form separateness .... really is .... just a joke.

But then again when you feel/experience that boundary-less "oneness" with another person, within that "boundarylessness", you do draw a "taboo boundary" of respect. Respect of the other persons physiological and psychological difference to you, and the free and independent will of the other person. Thus making boundaryless oneness sacred, but also the form reality ...sacred.

In "oneness" you do realize your multidimensionality.
The "boundaryless oneness" is a spatial dimension, existing within its own "boundary" of laws and non-dual conditions, and the "form reality" existing within its own set of boundaries of dual rules.

Experiencing oneness with someone, enlarged .... is to experience the Collective Oneness .... i.e. "One Spirit" with a tribe ... or a group.
From there it is just a hop, skip and jump to experience the "Oneness of A-l-l Phenomena" or what has been called the "I AM" .... state, or "Cosmic Consciousness" or "Unity Consciousness" or the “Unified Field”.

One can turn Vesica Piscis image vertical as well. Absolute and Relative – and if we become empty, go still and silent listening to those 2 polarities simultaneously within our inner sounding board – where is that sounding-board within our being?
When we do become an empty zero point, that “I” (in the middle section of Vesica Pisces) seems to turn into an ‘Eye of direct knowing/seeing’ which in turn starts to see the “Clear Light”.
But now we are no longer talking about the nondual 3rd point, but the mysterious 5th point (like a cross).
Old 06-04-2024, 10:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Hiimori, no doubt...

Hiimori is a Mongolian word, the equivalent in Asian/Siberian Turkic I trust is “Tulpar”:
https://haleycollins.com/wp-content/...453-scaled.jpg

In Finno-Ugric mythology Shaman’s most usual ‘animal-spirit-helpers’ were the ginormous Eagle, a Horse of/from Hiisi (Hiisi often meaning ‘the spirit of a place’, a place of Hiisi – a ‘power place’), but here the “Hii” word may or may not be a coincidence. … and thirdly to add a Shaman’s helper the ‘black dog’.
So, one doesn’t have to switch from Uralic shamanism to Altaic tengrism and go all the way to Mongolia to find the same or similar symbolism. However, among the Mongols and Turks, this imagery is still very much ‘alive’ in the collective subconscious.
Western Saami – I don’t know …?
Seems like for so many centuries they had been cut off from Siberian influences.
There is the “White Reindeer”, but I thought it was more like a good omen for the reindeer herders – like the “White Buffalo Calf” is for Amerinds.