Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 08-02-2022, 03:11 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
even if you don’t have reason to be happy—make it up. Fantasize it; make a decision that you’re going to be happy one way or another—no matter what.
It is what I try to do and which keeps alive my hope to live.

p.s. English is not my native language, and I hope I express myself good, or at least other people can understand what I mean.
Old 09-02-2022, 03:25 PM
When you reach for the thought that feels better,
the Universe is now responding differently to you because of that effort.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-02-2022, 06:17 PM
Talking

The things that we would be asking ourselves is,
“What proportion of my day am I in vibrational harmony with my desires,
which means, how much of my day am I happy, glad, eager, fulfilled, satisfied, complimentary?

And what percentage of my day am I ornery, irritated, frustrated, or blaming?”

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 02-03-2022, 05:04 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Find something to feel good about and get out of the way,
and allow the cells to receive what they've been asking for.
That is the key to healing.

Loved this
Old 04-03-2022, 04:29 PM
A belief that the behavior of others must be controlled—so that your observation of that good behavior
will make you feel good—leaves you feeling vulnerable to their behavior.

The way you feel is only ever about your alignment, or misalignment, with the Source within you.

Old 07-03-2022, 04:03 PM
Within the seed of your desire is everything necessary for it to blossom to fulfillment.
And Law of Attraction is the engine that does the work.
Your work is just to give it a fertile growing place in order to expand.
:)

Old 11-03-2022, 10:52 PM
Nothing needs to be fixed. Everything is unfolding perfectly.
So when you stand in your now accepting that all is well, then from that vibration,
you become surrounded by more and more evidence that all is well.

(Voila.)

Old 16-03-2022, 01:23 PM
In the ... allowance of complete alignment and communication with Source Energy—your physical body
can reclaim its balance and recover from any imbalance.
And once balance has resumed, it is easy to maintain with consistently good-feeling thoughts.

Old 21-03-2022, 02:37 PM
The Universe does not know if the vibration you are offering is because of what you are imagining,
or because of what you are observing; in either case, it is responding.
Your emotion does not create, (but), as you think, you vibrate.
And it is your vibrational offering that equals your point of attraction.

Old 29-03-2022, 05:53 PM
Most do not realize that if they wanted to, they could have control over their own point of attraction;
that’s what Seth meant when he told Rob and Jane, “You create your own reality.”
You create your own reality because you set your own frequency, and Law of Attraction responds
to the frequency that you have set.