Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 20-01-2022, 06:58 PM
Master

Very vivid dream asking if I wanted to die anytime soon

Hii all,

I got a dream last night, a very vivid one. I was in a beautiful park. I was with what appeared as a guide. He talked a bit to me. About things I can’t explain, because it was mostly conceptual. It felt very yellow, and building up towards a kind of surprising question: “So, do you want to die anytime soon?” And I responded after a short thought but rather quickly: “yeah, I mean, sure. I’m ready”. And then he talked a bit about yellow and green colored talk and then he asked “are you sure?” And I said “yeah, I’m pretty sure. I’m ready”. So he ended the conversation with blue and light blue conceptual talk and I think I woke up right after it. It was a good experience overall.

What are your thoughts on this? Is it symbolic or literally? Or maybe, I can guess, it was processing of intense thoughts. The rest of the night was just all nightmares.

Much kindness,

CW

Edit:

The yellow talk at the start was about my potential as a human, what I had achieved materialistically and that I can now finally move on.

The green talk was about my love life and how it failed now, but also something else about it I can’t quite explain just yet.

The blue talk was about that it would require me to do some things to have it fulfilled and then other stuff that required agreement or fullfillment. It felt like a bit formal

Edit 2:

I don’t expect dying anytime soon. Even though I feel like being sick sometimes or something’s wrong, I can’t sense anything like it intuitively or reason why it would happen. Thought that might be nice to know!
Old 20-01-2022, 07:40 PM
Ascender
I would understand that as a death from the world you access in this or these dreams.
Then if you actually do, you will access another higher dream world or maybe you'll have a rebirth in this same world.

Last edited by Guillaume : 21-01-2022 at 11:55 AM.
Old 21-01-2022, 09:35 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillaume
It would understand that as a death from the world you access in this or these dreams.
Then if you actually do, you will access another higher dream world or maybe you'll have a rebirth in this same world.

What do you mean by your first sentence? It’s unclear to me as I read it.

Thanks for responding!

Much kindness,

CW
Old 21-01-2022, 12:10 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWonder
What do you mean by your first sentence? It’s unclear to me as I read it.
Because I typed "It" instead of "I"?!

By my sentence, I mean that you access a "world" in your dreams.
Dying means that you won't see the people you saw anymore, because for them you'll be gone, in my understanding. And if you see them, you'll be a ghost.

Being a ghost in a lucid dream is kinda trippy actually!
Old 21-01-2022, 12:57 PM
Master

Hii Guillaume,

No, I didn’t notice any replacement of it or I. I guess I don’t even see it now. Thanks for explaining! It’s really cool to see it like that.

Much kindness,

CW
Old 21-01-2022, 06:04 PM
Ascender
Hey CW,

Quote:
It’s really cool to see it like that.
How would you see it? Do you have anything to lose there?
It seems to have disturbed you.

EDIT: let me give a bit more context, because I'm taking it quite lightly, but that's the way I take dreams, with distance
I've been beaten up, killed, abused, saw all kinds of creatures, I have 1 nice dream out of 20 maybe, it's not my world, simply.
Old 21-01-2022, 06:15 PM
Master

Hii,

Yes it disturbed me a bit. I wouldn’t mind dying, if that’s what it means. Even though I’m pretty young. But I got a good thing going.

The other option is it is symbolic. I’ve died many times symbolically. Even in this physical life. And that would be alright. The difficult part is the trauma and pain/heartbreak that comes with.

But in both ways the dream would have intense consequences. I hope I’ll be fine.

But seeing it as just a world other than this one, is a cool way to view it as well.

Much kindness
Old 21-01-2022, 06:44 PM
Ascender
Quote:
But seeing it as just a world other than this one, is a cool way to view it as well.
I've edited my previous message for more context, and a better tone.

I dream a lot and often get caught in others' dreams, or have completely unrelated scenes. For me they are hell, death, nightmares, and horrors, mostly.

But the life I live awake is usually peaceful and fun!
Old 21-01-2022, 06:57 PM
Master

Hii,

So, your approach is to take it with a grain of salt? Like not taking it too seriously? Because the creatures hurt sometimes but in daily life they mean nothing?

Much kindness
Old 21-01-2022, 07:24 PM
Ascender
Quote:
So, your approach is to take it with a grain of salt? Like not taking it too seriously? Because the creatures hurt sometimes but in daily life they mean nothing?
If you believe they do then they will.

If, when you wake up, you're fully in the Now and not in your night's dreams, then they have much less impact.
That's why many people meditate in the morning, so that it completely clears the night and to be fully in the Now during the day.