Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 16-01-2022, 09:45 AM
asearcher

Voice: This is the order

Had a dream last night. I was in a storm, in a dark wood, it was so bad it was now impossible to walk. I then had the children on the ground and I was on top of them, they were curling under me and I curled above them to protect them from the storm and did not know how long I could hold but still believed, or hoped I could. Then as if in an instant I felt/saw a split second my luv, the dad, somewhere in the woods, looking for us, before what I call "my inner eye"(LOL). Then he found us. He placed his body so it was curled above me - and in doing so protecting the children by protecting my body as my body was protecting the children's. Then came a voice from nowhere stating, saying: This is the Order. As in this is the right order. How it is suppose to be?

I then woke up.

Last edited by asearcher : 16-01-2022 at 02:24 PM.
Old 16-01-2022, 08:55 PM
Master
Values and traditions being held in hindsight- your own protection and relationships with your children father- your own maternal instincts regarding your protecting children- thus him protecting you and children- your deepest desires- if it’s like your waking life if he is present or not- benefiting from the protection a projection of your everyday life relationship???

Dreams can tell us about our relationships and projections… I often get visits from the sea- flooding- seas side ports -offshore waters- anything to do with my flame… I have been thinking about or trying to manifest in dreams… it’s a significant sign that it should happen soon…I get the presence of her while dreaming deep in my subconscious-

a dream is like inception- a building and architecture of our subconscious- we know not to go there it’s where death happens- in the inner world- the reincarnation that we have in this outter world are just illusions and dreams of the inner world- your deepest subconscious-

so if your bit of a bully with your thoughts- thinking your strong- but you are(where your higher self is and your true body)- you brave on that’s weak and think you can go through it- when in fact there’s consequences and constraints- but in your inner world your with your higher self- with abilities and super human powers- or how you desire your self…

you manifest inside out- then the subconscious will fall that’s why we don’t have maps of some of the places we visit in our dreams- they are just not habitual- only the subconscious can habitat those places- until we are strong enough our worlds in our dreams are projections of our inner subconscious- not just a place to meet new heights in powers or abilities but our relationships and mundane habits are played out-

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 17-01-2022, 06:02 PM
asearcher

Thank you Lostsoul13 :) Beautiful words of yours, like a poem.
Old 17-01-2022, 06:21 PM
asearcher

In the past happened few times when we were surprised or the children too or the children afraid - that when it was over we both realized that the children were with me, not with my luv. He would tell me he found that surprising as he was built more strong than I was physically, so why then go to me for protection? Did not have to be a child of ours but children we were watching at the time.

I think the bad weather, the heavy storm could be that I have been used to feeling alone in protecting a child or children - as he has been too blind to see, a boy around his narcissistic parent, and not a man. In the dream he was a man.

I understand that when I describe the curling-gesture that it may not in practical terms sound as if it was possible, but in the dream it was, hi hi.

Before I have had what I believe was a vision dream where there was this darkness, this energy I recognized (the narcissistic parent? Or something else too, troubles coming in closer?) and in that dream I could not get through to my luv and the threat came in closer and closer and then I woke up. I never woke him up. I woke up instead from the dream and I've never been able to forget it.

I think you having dreams of the sea, the beach and your twin flame, you feeling her essence, sound very interesting - and beautiful.