Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 10-01-2022, 09:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
If the Bible is God's word - why couldn't 'he' get the job done properly?
It would save blaming other people.
Blame.
What a thing in the brain of mankind.
And yet it first happened in the story of Eden! Amazing thing.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 10-01-2022, 09:22 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I know this because of the depth of a lucid dream I had at
8-10 years old!
Oh my.
Please share.
Old 10-01-2022, 09:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritual_Light
Please share.
Oh, sorry I thought that was enough...I wasn't trying to be vague.
Clearing throat ---ah, it was quit an experience...well.
This actually is not easy.

For some reason...why - so young? I was taken to a place in a 'dream'...
was it a dream?
Anyway... that was more real or palpable than anything in my little life.
I was 'placed' in a 'place' of blackness...but...there was no God...and there was absolutely no hope.
(I don't think people could imagine this place).
There was NO hope of ever being even close to God's Presence.....
ever.. at all...such a tightness in the chest.
Gulp.
The dread of the situation or was it the hopeless fear?
Was unbelievable in it's depth.

I would never believe a place like this existed. Why I was taken there, I do not know.
To make me more empathic to the plights of the profoundly lost, I suppose.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 10-01-2022, 10:13 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
I was 'placed' in a 'place' of blackness...but...there was no God...and there was absolutely no hope. .
I believe you.

There are many testimonies of what you describe in NDE experiences.

That is why I think it can both be hopelessness and a very real separation of God that also exists spiritually - a real place where there is no light from God, and all that dwells there are those who choose not to go into the light and are attracted to the darkness - whether that is vibration or energy or spirit in esoteric terms who knows. But, how you ended up there could have been by accident, that does happen too. I know this place of darkness can often be described as the "void" and it is desribed as one of the lower realms/planes/dimensions that is furthest away from the light. The reason people end up there can be a number of reasons, but one reason is souls travel through it usually on their way to the light and don't normally stop. It sounds like you didn't pass through because you weren't meant to go further as it wasn't your time.
Old 10-01-2022, 10:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritual_Light
... The reason people end up there can be a number of reasons...
I think it was to round out my education.
And then the heights I've been to I can hardly believe such grace ---let alone other's imagining it.

Old 10-01-2022, 10:24 PM
Pathfinder

Whatever you feel intuitively fits, is probably the correct answer.

But just remember as a child, you aren't yet fully responsible for your actions in the world - as you are still being shaped by the world and that is also why so few children have that experience in an NDE. So if you were meant to be there, yes it could be for educational reasons in your spiritual development, almost certainly possible.
Old 11-01-2022, 02:17 PM
Master
Quote:
For some reason...why - so young? I was taken to a place in a 'dream'...
was it a dream?
Anyway... that was more real or palpable than anything in my little life.
This has been spoken about for a number of Experiencer's.
The beginning of which turned out to be wonderful.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 23-01-2022 at 02:56 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 21-01-2022, 02:19 PM
Master

Quote:
And then the heights I've been to I can hardly believe such grace ---let alone other's imagining it

Yes, these height are what it's all about and seem more worthy of contemplation. to imagine such heights don't exist is essential to some, maybe they just don't want to experience it
Old 21-01-2022, 02:50 PM
Master
I have burned in flames- it’s the worst accidents of my life! The torment is provocative and provoking—- the strength you need is to just let go- that was 6 hours of my life : I don’t know what I would do for an eternity… thankful I don’t have much bad karma- I must have some because accidents keep happening.. seems Christian doesn’t really believe in reincarnation and I got hooked up to suspended animation- being deaf and blind after a fire is eternal anguish!!! Not on top of my to do list- pain is just the longing of tomorrow ** noice of change and noise of freedom some where the future self is fighting that ‘now’ ….

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 21-01-2022, 02:51 PM
Knower

People it's misconception their is no hell we are born with the A soul or breath of G-d it comes from him and we die reutnrs to him and when Jesus Christ comes he will give your soul back to be judge in he's second coming.