Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 05-01-2022, 11:11 PM
Pathfinder

Visions

I did try to search for the topic of visions within the Christianity forum, but I could not find any.

Edit: NVM.

I know there are others out there who have had similar experiences all over the world. I would be interested to hear if anyone here has had such an experience or knows of someone who has.

Last edited by Spiritual_Light : 06-01-2022 at 08:21 AM.
Old 06-01-2022, 08:59 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritual_Light
I know there are others out there who have had similar experiences all over the world. I would be interested to hear if anyone here has had such an experience or knows of someone who has.

I've read of your experience, amazing one!!! Seeking an answer from a religious person is quite a risky move for just like the other people, they find it very hard to believe or even tell you it was from the devil as if they were with you.

I had plenty of experiences with Christ and I know my experiences were true for those experiences spoke to the deeper parts of myself just like Christ spoke with the deepar parts of yourself, the heart of your being, where one feels everything way more profoundly than at the surface.

Old 06-01-2022, 11:14 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I've read of your experience, amazing one!!! Seeking an answer from a religious person is quite a risky move for just like the other people, they find it very hard to believe or even tell you it was from the devil as if they were with you.

I had plenty of experiences with Christ and I know my experiences were true for those experiences spoke to the deeper parts of myself just like Christ spoke with the deepar parts of yourself, the heart of your being, where one feels everything way more profoundly than at the surface.

Yeah, I realised my post probably wasn't going to resonate well here.

Thank you for your kind words and sharing your experiences with Christ.

Do you recommend any particular forum section or thread for the experience I had where I might be able to better understand it?
Old 06-01-2022, 06:57 PM
ImthatIm

I've recently had one and have it somewhat fulfilled.
One of Christ many years ago it may be being fulfilling as we speak or it may be just for deeper learning.
These things are tricky since we are dealing with essence or spirit and interpretations with the Mind but the more sincere the viz. the more it burns in the mind.
Like a brand.
Though the Heart knows if it's pure enough and you when these things come to Light in the Heart you just know what it was for.
Though I have been told not to share my vision experiences since you can give away their power or muddy up the Spiritual sight
you have about the vision.Who is to say really since these things are hard to prove out.
Old 08-01-2022, 12:37 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
I've recently had one and have it somewhat fulfilled.

Oh do share ImthatIm, if you don't mind.

If you don't feel comfortable posting it here you can PM me.
Old 09-01-2022, 08:49 PM
Pathfinder

For anyone curious about visions and dreams of Jesus around the world then check out this website here:

https://www.trusting-in-jesus.com/dr...nsofJesus.html

I think it does seem that Jesus visions and dreams appear much more widely than people realise.
Old 10-01-2022, 10:16 PM
Pathfinder

Yeah, feel free to share whenever you like (no judgement from me). I believe the divine reveals itself in multiple ways.
Old 10-01-2022, 10:52 PM
Administrator
A childhood friend that i hadn't seen for many years, got in touch to let me know she was Back home.
Her parents were very religious they were not allowed out on a sunday had to go to church .
I Was speaking to her and she told me that she had a Vision of Jesus holding a little curly haired boy in his arms.
by a tree. the little boy was reaching for an Apple of the tree.

He was by a hill the flowers were everywhere.and the colors were so Vibrant.
she was saying she had seen it Twice before

Namaste
Old 11-01-2022, 04:53 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritual_Light
I did try to search for the topic of visions within the Christianity forum, but I could not find any.

Edit: NVM.

Visions are a very important part of Christianity. In fact, once you are filled with the Holy Spirit, He shows you many visions! The visions I usually get are in prayer, meditation & through out the day and they are usually about very personal things. Let me share a few visions I've had.

1. I was talking to a lady who apparently had a demonic spirit that would influence here to get piercings. Whilst I was talking to her, the Holy Spirit transmitted a vision to me of this demonic spirit that had many piercings and looked like a rock star. Then the Holy Spirit told me to engage, and I engaged the demon quickly sending it packing. I asked her about the piercings and she said she had recently developed a desire to have piercings, got new ones and was planning on getting somemore.

2. I was intending to find a new apartment & one morning, the Holy Spirit transmitted a vision to me of the apartment & gave me an intuitive message in my heart on the name of the area, as well as impressed the exact location within that residential area on/in my 'witness' (most who've meditated or had an engagement with yoga in some form or manner have encountered this term).

3. I was on a 7 day prayer & fasting program about encountering Christ and that was really awesome! I had visions, intuitions and witnesses of scriptures, verses and they're meaning impressed upon me by the Holy Ghost.
Sometime after the 7 day program, its fruits started to show. I had a spontaneous vision + realisation of Christ in His aspect as the Light & Source of all (identity/self/atman/spirit/whatever)'s and everyones identity was included in there. It's like everyone was in Christ. Since I came from a kriya yoga background shorty before this, I got to see Ramana, Mahavatar Babaji and other persons who were contained in the Christ. At the time, I was still trying to find out if Mahavatar Babaji was Jesus Christ's guru or if all paths lead to one, and if there were more highly realised people than Him. That made me know indeed that Jesus is the Christ, the only begotten Son of God, through Christ/Logos/Creative-Principle everything was made, and all beings come from Him, being the sum total of all identities at the same time as being the example, exemplar & the perfect being we should all strive to imitate. I had to verify my vision + revelation with others who were way more advanced than me, since in Christianity, something is established with 2 to 3 witnesses.

Had many others, but have forgotten a lot of them. These came off the bat.
Old 11-01-2022, 10:32 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
It's like everyone was in Christ.

Yes, I have read similar encounters/visions such as yours.

When I saw my vision of Jesus, I was not religious or spiritual. I had no desire to think about these things, yet I was suffering in many ways. Yet, when I saw Jesus, to me it felt like God was communicating to me through Jesus.

I've also read in NDE experiences when people enter the light, they sometimes see Jesus and that makes sense since Christ is one with the light.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native Spirit
He was by a hill the flowers were everywhere.and the colors were so Vibrant.
she was saying she had seen it Twice before

Children I think are more open to encounters from the divine.

What is it they say about children being more connected to spirit?