Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 05-01-2022, 03:25 PM
kjw47

Gods kingdom

The bible is filled with teachings of the good news of Gods kingdom. It is Gods govt rule, headed by his King Jesus who does his Fathers will at all times. Rev 21:3 describes it as Gods tent covering mankind.
The kingdom promises--No resident will ever say i am sick( Isaiah 33:24)- None will ever be without. No more wars of hatred and greed, no more hatred, no diseases, no aging like now, No cancer, aids, etc, no mates cheating on one another, no mourning nor outcry or pain, even death will be no more, Loved ones resurrected. Animals will all live in harmony, no more meat eaters.( Isaiah 11) All motives of the mortal hearts will be from love, not profit or personal gain. It will be a cure all, no more satan influences. Earth transformed into Paradise( Eden) this is the new earth)

There is one flock, yet broken up into 2 groups. Here are the facts of that
The little flock( Luke 12:32) is the bride of Christ-these are numbered=Rev 14:3-144,000, these will sit on thrones alongside of Jesus Rev 1:6, Rev 3:21, rev 20:6--these are apart of the 1st resurrection to heaven during the tribulation. Helping separate the sheep from the goats, and helping to judge even the fallen angels.
The other sheep-John 10:16 is the other part of the one flock= the great crowd which no man can number--These have received this promise from Jesus-Matthew 5:5- blessed are the meek for they will inherit the earth, was the same reality taught in the OT-Psalm 37:9-11,29. The Righteous will possess the earth and reside forever upon it. These will be brought through the tribulation and Har-mageddon while on earth-Matthew 24:22--Proverbs 2:21-22

This is reality of what Gods word teaches-So do the ones taking the lead in the congregation that have Jesus.
The ones who tell all they all are going to heaven do not have Jesus.

Last edited by kjw47 : 05-01-2022 at 04:50 PM.
Old 05-01-2022, 05:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47
The ones who tell all they all are going to heaven do not have Jesus.

Gosh that's strange, I tell everyone I'm going to Heaven because Jesus said so,
The Kingdom of Heaven is within so everytime you connect with the ' Divine' within, your in Heaven.
Everytime we touch, the Divine and myself I'm there Imo...
Old 05-01-2022, 06:57 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky
Gosh that's strange, I tell everyone I'm going to Heaven because Jesus said so,
Imo...
Well then tell us all please Who Jesus gave this promise to at Matt 5:5 and God at Psalm 37:29--The little flock is numbered 144,000. Rev 14: says these are bought from the earth.) the great crowd is not--There are no others. Jesus wasnt talking out his? Why do you keep rejecting Jesus truth? Because a man with a white collar who has 0 clue to who the different promises are about told you , you are going to heaven. Who did he tell got the promise from Jesus then, Or did he just throw it away to teach dogma?
Old 05-01-2022, 07:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Because a man with a white collar who has 0 clue to who the different promises are about told you , you are going to heaven
Yes I'm going to Heaven, I'm not sure if Jesus wore a white collar though, but that's irrelevant. Yes Jesus did tell us that the Kingdom of Heaven is within.
Old 05-01-2022, 07:41 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky
Yes I'm going to Heaven, I'm not sure if Jesus wore a white collar though, but that's irrelevant. Yes Jesus did tell us that the Kingdom of Heaven is within.
That has nothing to do with the 2 seperate promises made. There are 2 seperate promises, and no one of them cannot be thrown away by twisting other words in the bible. Seems your teachers have done just that though. Throwing Jesus truth away will not get them entrance into Gods kingdom, he meant every word he said.
Old 05-01-2022, 08:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Seems your teachers have done just that though. Throwing Jesus truth away will not get them entrance into Gods kingdom,
You personally know nothing about my Teachers so it is only your imagination
that tells you that they threw the Teachings of Jesus away and this is nothing but speculation....
Old 07-01-2022, 04:46 AM
The Anointed

Quote:
The little flock( Luke 12:32) is the bride of Christ-these are numbered=Rev 14:3-144,000, these will sit on thrones alongside of Jesus Rev 1:6, Rev 3:21, rev 20:6--these are apart of the 1st resurrection to heaven during the tribulation.

Those of the first resurrection are the saints whose graves were opened as Jesus cried out; "MY God, my God, why have you abandoned me," which saints came out of those opened graves three days later and entered the holy city and revealed themselves as the risen body of CHRIST=The Anointed one, with His chosen heir and successor Jesus, as the head of that body of risen saints.
Old 07-01-2022, 02:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky

John 1:29. The Lamb of God, for "the sin" of the world.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 07-01-2022, 02:55 PM
Master
Was God's original plan to populate the Earth?

How does the resurrection play in all of this?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 07-01-2022, 03:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
John 1:29. The Lamb of God, for "the sin" of the world.

Yes Morph