Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 03-01-2022, 09:40 PM
Master
Attraction

I have seen the law of attraction happening in all areas of my life; firstly housing—- I’m currently in a hostel and I’m taking the offence until 3 years in which I should have found a new apartment, but might do another hostel first for another 3 years—- saving while: I’ve seen my income increase with the law of attraction by 1000%; I’ve seen the law of attraction with my twin flame : manifesting when I was obtaining a avarta and I’ve seen it with my children: manifesting over the course of a year -15 of them plus 5—- all grown up atoms ;no live births but the birth of their atom- mature self… our birth has been different from normal pregnancy but that doesn’t fail us apart from some of the normal norm manifestations not being entirely present (like magic, jumping) but I’ve seen a ten fold in these areas with the law of attraction… jumping from holidays (on the way back from holiday- back to the uk ) and I saw this number of times in inserts whilst changing avartas and going through reincarnation…I’ve seen the painful side to law of attraction (there was a time (whilst my real body can’t/ won’t manifest properly yet—- it won’t come to the surface or I haven’t recognised my self yet(I saw my account attract for me… which I did recognise the avarta/ human, not all my needs were taken care of(I knew Life would be a long one and numbness and tiredness setting in - I wanted to be taller, fitter.. and stronger and some times the gender hasn’t been what I comfortable with- but I’ve seen attraction work getting into avartas and reincarnation: with jumping settling in as I’m going to die but mostly I’ve gone straight into suspended animation—- resulting in death not being present in some of my reincarnations … I’ve seen the attraction of the law of attraction as I wake up from the slumber, back into a avarta… visualise what you want and it will be taken care of(I couldn’t visualise what I wanted when I first started out because I was taken back on some of the ghost, vail manifestations I was being manifested into… I now know the importance of visualisation… I’ve seen the law of attraction in my education- growing up as a child and learning to read and write as a atom all together - has been the most enlightening thing ever - I still believe a foreign language is better to learn first… but I suppose the explaining is still resulting the same but English is last language you should learn in sure the law of attraction will help me become fluent in other languages as I understand a lot but speaking and writing is still with attraction… there’s so many Greek, French, Russian … ect I’ve seen a ten fold in my education and attraction on materiel… I’ve seen attraction with fitness and everyday mundane things like shopping… sales and items on eBay that have been sitting around waiting for me to save that could have had another buyer and then they are gone for good … I’ve seen law of attraction work in my health and well being … seen a ten fold in negativity become positive…

What things have the law of attraction attracted for you?

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)