Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 03-01-2022, 05:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Yes, we are all free to believe in what we want but as long as we do not harm others..
Some people have been harmed in claiming Jesus is the Creator.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 03-01-2022, 06:31 PM
Master

@BigJohn Why does the first born has to be created, Isaiah calls Jesus the everlasting father, which means eternal, He always existed. This is all from the scripture, not my opinion. The scripture was written down by man and I believe it was inspired for I on my own came to biblical experiences except that in a more intimate way that showed me deeper understandings beyond the literal where many seem to be stuck.

It it the way it is, some people want their beliefs forced upon others and if you do not agree with them you may suffer....
Old 03-01-2022, 06:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Where in any Bible does it say that Jesus is God incarnated?

Various Verses, just Google. Part of one that immediately comes to mind,
The word became flesh and dwelt amongst us etc:
Old 03-01-2022, 06:58 PM
Master
Quote:
It talks about his pre-existence and his creation.

Who was it that created the first born?

Your confusing ' Firstborn ' with ' First Born ' in Biblical Terms the 'Firstborn' is used to express one who has Superiority,is privileged and has authority, it's not about being created first.....
Old 03-01-2022, 07:06 PM
Master
Quote:
@BigJohn Why does the first born has to be created

TM look up what 'Firstborn' means in Biblical terms not ' First Born ', you'll get it then
Old 03-01-2022, 07:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky
Various Verses, just Google. Part of one that immediately comes to mind,
The word became flesh and dwelt amongst us etc:

I could not find any scriptures that say Jesus is God incarnated.

As for the Word becoming flesh and dwelt among us..... that is speaking of the Son of God, not God, becoming flesh and dwelling among us.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 03-01-2022, 07:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky
Your confusing ' Firstborn ' with ' First Born ' in Biblical Terms the 'Firstborn' is used to express one who has Superiority,is privileged and has authority, it's not about being created first.....
How do you interpret Exodus 13:2?

Old 03-01-2022, 07:29 PM
Master
Quote:
EXCERPT
@BigJohn Why does the first born has to be created, Isaiah calls Jesus the everlasting father, which means eternal, He always existed. This is all from the scripture, not my opinion. The scripture was written down by man and I believe it was inspired for I on my own came to biblical experiences except that in a more intimate way that showed me deeper understandings beyond the literal where many seem to be stuck.
How do you interpret Colossians 1:15?

As for Jesus becoming the Everlasting Father......
does that fit in nicely with that of the Government Jesus will rule over and eventually turn over to his father?

Does that resonate with "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on him should not perish, but have eternal life." — John 3:16

Old 03-01-2022, 07:44 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky
TM look up what 'Firstborn' means in Biblical terms not ' First Born ', you'll get it then

I see, interesting. For me it is much more simpler, I AM is the first born over all creation because I AM comes before all things but I AM is the Son of God so I AM comes out of God.
Old 03-01-2022, 07:50 PM
Master

Quote:
How do you interpret Colossians 1:15?
As for Jesus becoming the Everlasting Father......
does that fit in nicely with that of the Government Jesus will rule over and eventually turn over to his father?

Nowhere does it says "becoming", Isaiah goes hand it hand with all creation being in Christ which we find in John. It uses the word Father in the same sentence, there's only one Father, not two, one God, the whole biblical scripture is based on this foundation. All things were created by Him and for Him, He is the Father of all things, He did not become.