Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 02-01-2022, 05:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47
Those that believe him over errors translated in by the religion that came out of Rome. Like at John 17:3--Jesus tells all- the one who sent him( Father-John 5:30) is THE ONLY TRUE GOD.
But to 'believe' Him (Jesus) imo you need to go ' Beyond ' some Scriptures as some have been mistranslated/altered and sometimes deliberately changed to suit.... The Religion that came out of Rome is as reliable as every other Denominations so the best advice I would give to my Family and Friends is.....

' Whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable — if anything is excellent or praiseworthy think about such things.'
Philippians 4:8.
Rather than waste time thinking about which Bible is the 'True' version, take the Verses that promote love and compassion and leave the rest behind.
Old 02-01-2022, 09:51 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky
But to 'believe' Him (Jesus) imo you need to go ' Beyond ' some Scriptures as some have been mistranslated/altered and sometimes deliberately changed to suit.... The Religion that came out of Rome is as reliable as every other Denominations so the best advice I would give to my Family and Friends is.....

' Whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable — if anything is excellent or praiseworthy think about such things.'
Philippians 4:8.
Rather than waste time thinking about which Bible is the 'True' version, take the Verses that promote love and compassion and leave the rest behind.
Where you have you been all your life. That religion out of Rome kept the bible in Latin until the 1500,s. No one was allowed to read it except upper clergy. Once men could read saw that their own translating exposed them as false. They had no clue though of the mistraslated parts and could not fix it.
That religion cannot even understand simple bible milk after over 1700 years.
Example-Gods word condemns the usage of statues, icons, and graven images, yet every church and their homes are filled with all 3.
At Matthew 23:9 teaches--Do not call any man on earth Father( this wasnt talking about a dad, it was talking about a spiritual teacher.) Yet their priests are called father, The Pope is called Holy Father. God is the Holy Father. The Pope is a sinner like all men. Jesus was never with this religion, It was them who caused all the confusion of 34,000 religions claiming to be christian. If Jesus wasnt with them, then you know who was behind them=2Corinthians 11:12-15
Old 02-01-2022, 09:53 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Again, 'sent him', pretty darn clear!
Just as when asked Jesus said, 'Our Father Who art in Heaven'.
The sister that I am does not talk to the girlfriend that I am this way.
Yes its very sad many claiming to serve him, refuse to believe him.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 03-01-2022 at 02:16 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 03-01-2022, 07:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Where you have you been all your life.

Living
Old 03-01-2022, 02:18 PM
Reminder, in particular to kjw47 - the Admins have asked when quoting others to please quote only 2-3 sentences. Thank you.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 03-01-2022, 11:25 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky
But to 'believe' Him (Jesus) imo you need to go ' Beyond ' some Scriptures as some have been mistranslated/altered and sometimes deliberately changed to suit.... The Religion that came out of Rome is as reliable as every other Denominations so the best advice I would give to my Family and .
The bible condemns- statues, icons, graven images, yet that religion said is reliable has all 3 in their churches and homes,
At Matthew 23:9--Do not call any man on earth father( not as a dad, but as a spiritual teachers.) Their clergy is called father. they call the pope holy father--such simple bible milk, they only had over 1700 years to learn it. How is it possible that they can understand the meat yet cannot understand the milk? They cant. Dogma over truth is what they have. A showy display is what it is. The foretold son of destruction( peredition) 2 Thess 2:3 the great apostasy.
Old 04-01-2022, 07:30 AM
Master
Quote:
The bible condemns- statues, icons, graven images, yet that religion said is reliable has all 3 in their churches and homes,

' That ' Religion is as reliable as any other, no difference at all.
Regarding Statues/Icons etc.... what the Bible ' Condemns ' is worship of them. Using them in a Church/Home does not mean they are being worshipped.
Old 04-01-2022, 10:01 AM
Master
If statues are not being worshipped, what 'other' purpose are they being used for?
Would the statues presence be a temptation for some to actually 'slip' and worship them?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 04-01-2022, 10:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
If statues are not being worshipped, what 'other' purpose are they being used for?
Would the statues presence be a temptation for some to actually 'slip' and worship them?
Most of us have Photo's of our loved one's in our homes, I personally do, but I don't Worship them.....
Old 04-01-2022, 10:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Reminders. No worship...and I was Roman Catholic.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru