Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 19-12-2021, 02:41 PM
Ascender
Deep meditation - in the flow

This is a sketch I've just done.
I was in deep meditation a few days ago healing the back of my eyes, the ball bottom right is an eye, with the nerve behind it.
The 2 vortexes in front were the flow of healing energy, or Qi.
The 3 small others at the background I don't know what they are, they were like pillars, or maybe a connection to the cosmic energy, it seemed there were more outside my body and mind but the ones I've sketched were in my mind.
I hope the sketch is clear to you!

I can still benefit from that session because I can easily project myself there, but in a couple of days it will get harder I think.

I'm just noticing this is inverted: the eye on the right is my right eye (it should be the left one), this is how I see with my mind, raw image from the visual cortex probably, and then it's clear on the picture that my right eye is dominant (left brain).

I don't know if it can be helpful for you to project there (not in my mind, but in yours!).
Does it resonate with you?

Last edited by Guillaume : 19-12-2021 at 06:14 PM.
Old 19-12-2021, 04:47 PM
Master

Do you feel super refreshed and having an incredible inner calmness? What about a deep mind clarity, it feels like you are functioning in a super high mode of awareness? This while wide awake and not meditating.

I just wanna say, nice experience, very interesting!!!
Old 19-12-2021, 05:46 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Do you feel super refreshed and having an incredible inner calmness? What about a deep mind clarity, it feels like you are functioning in a super high mode of awareness? This while wide awake and not meditating.
Oh yes, especially after these sessions, I usually feel the effect days after.
I'm then just in the Now, not planning the future nor in the past, with my attention fully directed in what I do at the moment.

Quote:
I just wanna say, nice experience, very interesting!!!
Thanks! I've just seen your post on your thread, this is nice as well!
It's a different practice it seems, but if you find peace in it, all good :)
Old 19-12-2021, 07:19 PM
Master

I know, I feel them too. This is how it all started for me, it changed everything for me but then I was too focused on my experiences and forgot about the joy of meditation.

My practice is simple, just slowly bring the awareness to the breath for every time I find myself focused on something else, you know, thoughts, memories, certain emotions, certain sensations, experiences.

I wish I could tell you of your experience but I do not know of my own, they are just experiences, when you are so deep well you may have some really amazing experiences!
Old 19-12-2021, 07:36 PM
Ascender

I often meditate before going to sleep at night. Sometimes I see a vortex spinning. If I focus on it I feel myself going inside it. I haven't been able to hold it long enough to "see" what is on the other side though. So it just goes away.
Old 20-12-2021, 03:54 AM
Knower

Hi Guillaume, glad to know that you have more phenomenon on you when you meditate. I believe these reflect that you are in very deep meditation. But when we talk about healing physical problems, according to my experience, there must be actual physical feelings. no matter what the feelings are, they must be there when the physical problems were under healing.
For your reference only. :)
Old 20-12-2021, 04:53 AM
Master
Deep spiritual experiences come and go … all wondrous and beautiful … without analysing, simply accepting, ultimately there comes about an assimilation, a crystallisation of correspondent wisdom, which is etched on our consciousness in permanence. Then we can affirm the truth related to that aspect of vibration with utmost clarity from the fulcrum of unshakable knowing.
Old 20-12-2021, 07:00 AM
Ascender
Thanks all for your comments and reactions :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LYACMT
according to my experience, there must be actual physical feelings. no matter what the feelings are, they must be there when the physical problems were under healing.
Hi there! Yes, I'm now wondering why you wrote this message!
There was a physical sensation, definitely. When I have a lot of energy, I can feel a nice pressure behind my eyes, this is what causes the eyes to roll up in bliss. The pressure is created by the vortexes.
I wrote "healing", but it's not a healing really.
Old 20-12-2021, 07:04 AM
Ascender
I now have the impression that the flow is always there, it's just up to us to raise our body energy, become lighter, so that we stay in it.

The sketch is very subtle, but that's how I feel. Light, subtle.
But still physical!
Old 24-12-2021, 02:38 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillaume
I'm now wondering why you wrote this message!

Hi Guillaume, what I was trying to say is: if there are any physical feelings when you meditate, for most of the time, that will be meaning the physical problem if any is under recovery. So what happens as per your description could be a good improvement, cause I knew from our previous communication that your life force/Qi is already at a high level, when it goes further, there may be more physical phenomenon on your body.

Merry Christmas.