Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 13-10-2021, 10:16 AM
Master
How to go General? What is General?

Anyone know how to "go general" or what "general" implies in relationship to "specific". I think its the grid process by Abraham. To allow vibration to raise. But they also mentioned it in #17 focus wheel. It is the absolute core principle of nearly everything they teach. Art of Allowing.

They say meditation is a way to go general. But I often have to focus really specifically to meditate, so if that is the opposite of going specific, then yeah... It's a bit paradoxical. How do I understand what they mean by General?

And often sometimes I go so extremely general that I fall into an oblivion of selflessness. And then I wonder if that even should be called general...

Often when I go from specific negative to general negative I cannot figure out what the difference between general and specific exactly is and what they mean by "going general."
What Abraham means by the word General. Obviously we dont have to go to a militant General and salute them.

I am glad I am not that misunderstanding. But I am for sure not getting this on my own. I need someone to help me understand. Because Abraham also say, and I can confirm this, once we are general, the positive momentum naturally picks up. So the more consistently we stay general the more consistently we pick up / allow positive momentum. But I dont remember how I went general.

Often I fail to go general even because I dont really know what general is as opposed to what it is not. So what is General?

So specific negative:
I cannot figure this out.

General negative:
I.

See how confused I am? Hahaha.
Like where do I go from there? I... me... Inability.

General positive:
Ability.
I have an ability.

I have no idea what I'm doing at this point, I don't get the process.

if someone here knows, I would really love to know. thanks.
if not, is ok...