Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 18-01-2021, 01:55 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
My advice let the experience do its work, who know what you may learn.
Thankyou. I feel the same. Just let it unfold naturally.
Old 18-01-2021, 03:10 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belbird74
Thats so interesting. I never thought of the natural DMT affect, which Stuart Wilde talks about a fair bit.
I will have to look into it. I never really was on board of that as I know that the human brain and natural chemistry in the human body is one great amazing organic machine, and I know we are capable of so much in this world and beyond.
That aspect never hit home until now. Thankyou for expanding my mind on this experience. I am excited to learn more.

I was really pleased to read your answer
Old 18-01-2021, 05:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belbird74
Yes I feel that you are correct in the DNA activations. I am unsure yet what activations they are, however i feel strongly they are pulling me towards some kind of new journey in my career, which is ofcourse to be of service to people, as i am doing now but in a more involved way. A bit scary, but I trust that spirit will guide me. Thankyou for your insight and advice

I agree. We call these DNA activation's because we all carry divine remembrances in the DNA. So in a way these are also some kind of an awakening.

It is scary because the human intellect likes to know what is going on. I have been doing my best to calm these concerns my logical thinking has about my own transformations. I have had some truly magical experiences with a long list of questions about it. I have my psychic friend do a reading on that where I essential get encouragement yet no factual insights.

My spiritual guidance is that it is best For Me to not know too much about where I am being lead to go. Since you are indeed in a similar circumstance, I share that advice with you.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 13-03-2021, 09:44 PM
Seeker

Hi Belbird
Thank you for sharing. Reading about other people's experiences, such as yours, makes me feel more "normal" and adds a sort of extra truth to my own experiences. I know it shouldn't matter, but I guess there is something to shared/similar experience and community.
It sounds similar to what I see if I wake in the early hours. The room is dark, I am awake and have my eyes open and I see shapes swirling and moving. Sort of geometric shapes like StevieW suggested. The best way that I can describe it is like liquid, fluid changing organic curves, expanding but with straight square like cubes within them.
I have never done DMT but would like to and of course our brains can produce it naturally so perhaps this has something to do with it. It's definitely linked to that dream/waking state, that very relaxed state.
Instinctively I feel that it's like a glimpse into something else, maybe something that is always there but that cannot be perceived. But I'd be interested to know any other theories or interpretations.
Maybe like accessing or seeing something because my altered brain waves/functionality allows it.
By the way, it seems to be random, I can't control it and it seems to last for however long I am awake. The colours are muted, or rather there are no real colours to the patterns, it's like what I see, the normal landscape of my dark room takes on this movement and patter.
It's fascinating to watch and I try and think "is it trying to show me anything? How do I feel?" Etc ...but inevitably I drift back off to sleep.

Another theory I have is that my brain has been imagining, constructing dream images and that what I see when I wake suddenly is like the remnants, building blocks of my visualisation. Or my eyes taking in and processing thenew light now my eyes are open after deep sleep.
Old 26-05-2021, 02:36 AM
Deactivated Account

Hey! i also have the exact same things happening with me ..
ahh. lol. when i wake up and blink tbe letters start to fade
they seem kind of like egyptian letters/symbols and can not figure what they mean.
Old 03-08-2021, 10:49 PM
Seeker

Whenever I close my eyes when I look to the sun, someone shows me the flower of life. I can see energy all around me all the time, it wavers like when in hot weather you see the heat. My own energy field looks like it spans over 6 foot in all directions and when I'm angry it's more visible to me.
Old 04-08-2021, 04:32 AM
Ascender

I woke up one night to go to the bathroom a few years ago. When I came back I saw on the wall above my bed a grid with symbols on them. I still wonder what it meant.