Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 24-12-2021, 10:51 AM
asearcher

Dreams from low level realms

Years now I wake up in a dream, I become aware, but I know it is different. I am somewhere at the low level realms. The view can differentiate, I don't trust that everything I see is how it is, if who is the real who, could be a mask, staged.

I have come to think it is 2 ways it is being done so that when I even as I wake up in that state in the astrals, low level realms, I can not move the body.

I have heard people having sleep paralysis but I don't have that, never had that, but I guess that is a pretty good description of it, only it happens in these dreams as if the astral body just can't move, I can't control it.

I do believe by now that I know the 2 ways, combined, is what does get me in that state.

Has this happened to someone else? Have you woken up whilst in the dream, still stuck in the dream, to find out you can't move, you're basically being placed, standing upright, just to use an example.

I have tried to unlock my state when I come to in the low level realms, but it won't work. Anyone have any idea what this is, if I can unlock it any other way? I have tried the sword thing I was recommended and although that is good when I am in control of my body - it is that leap from being in this paralyzed body (and now I know how it is being done to me) to set myself free that I have trouble solving. I used to think I was captivated maybe by my own fear and old memories, but it isn't that.

That state that I get in, that has been done to me for years, I am afraid and I suspect more times when I have not been aware, but hoping not. This is something systematically done to me. I have thought if I go there myself for unknown reasons.

Some years back non of this was "normal" to me. I never thought any of this would ever happen to me. Never that I would live in a home where so many strange events has taken place. I feel as if I have turned on every stone to try to find answers.

There has overall been a lot of stuff happening connected to the bed and I guess it is because you sleep in it, right and as you sleep (I too used to meditate in bed, I don't dare to meditate no more) you open up your senses and it gets easier for "them" (low levels and also others) to make contact, or me them.

Dreams where I have been touched to then wake up with weird looking bruises I know I did not have before on those exact places. Still feeling the same being as I did in the dream only now it has stepped out of the dream and is now watching me in my own bedroom before I see it vanish. Steps from someone invisible. Someone invisible sitting and going into bed (double sized). Waking up to find someone invisible next to me, very close, so close that my body has been pressured as if it is a real body there. Waking up with a certain ache that I should not have. Strange kind of sounds in the middle of the night.

Last edited by asearcher : 24-12-2021 at 09:57 PM.
Old 25-12-2021, 08:14 PM
Knower
Hi asearcher,

I'm afraid I cannot really help, but I wanted to share two points that - who knows - still might be helpful.

- on one occasion, I kept feeling the "lower realms" in my dream (it was a full blown dream, not a lucid dream or a near-wake state), and I asked my guide to "get me out of here" (I wasn't even consciously directing this at my guides, I was just calling out: "someone please get me out of here, because this is not working out", since I felt there was a reason for me being there, but I also felt I was not going to be able to meet the challenge). This worked immediately (I felt myself being picked up and lifted up).

- at first my strategy for dealing with the lower reals was to fill myself with light and love as best as I could, as a protection. I tried to open myself to positivity. This never worked for me, so then I tried instead to mentally close myself (*). I'm not sure (because for some reason I stopped experiencing the lower reals at some point) but I think this strategy of mentally closing (focusing on myself and on my internal world, instead of the "world" around me) worked better for me. I don't know if this helps, but you could give it a try.

(*) maybe cultivating positive thoughts at the same time might still be a good idea, but maybe it's better to not even do that because in a way this is still a way to "fight off" the outside world instead of ignoring it and closing yourself to it.
Old 25-12-2021, 11:07 PM
asearcher

Thank you so much, I sure will try =)
Old 09-01-2022, 10:47 PM
Master
I know I've had some times of years ago I remember so clearly even now the aeroplane ones the train Crush runs before the London bombings it was my life I've had her dreams as one me it's going to happen in life but I've got no control over I don't mind that nice ones because I love them because it is going to happen eventually but the bad ones advert like

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔