Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 09-11-2021, 05:00 AM
Newbie ;)

Intuitive Psychic needed

I have some health issue and for a number of reasons will not see a doctor at the moment (or at least until the plandemia is over).
I was wondering if there are any intuitive people which can sense what my problem is ? I'd rather not to give much details to avoid suggestions. I am willing however to share a picture or things which are needed with the right person.
Many years ago I used to do healing for others, but it is quite hard to work on myself (because the mind and emotions are on the way). I also need to figure out the best method to regain my health back (since I know many ways and methods, but unsure where to put my time and energy).

...will check back here in a week or so...

Blessings to all beautiful souls out there.
AKA
Old 09-11-2021, 08:38 PM
Administrator
Hi you need to see a Doctor we are not Allowed to Diagnose anybody,

As you say, you used to do Healing on others, i think you were using your own Energy, this will tire you out.

When you do Healing on others it is important to know that Spirit actually do the healing they do it through you.

I would say that you are run down, you really need to see a Doctor.

Namaste
Old 21-11-2021, 06:55 AM
Newbie ;)

Thank you for replying. I understand all you saying and I agree. Healing others was something I was doing long time ago and only on time to time basis. I also know it is not about giving out our own energy etc...... but that's OK. I never had the problem telling people about their health condition, because I was not diagnosing them. I was only sharing what I feel/sense and it had nothing to do with medical diagnosis or treatment.
I wend through some traumatic events, and certainly this contributed to my state of being and health.
Perhaps there is no one here to help and I just have to accept it.