Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 18-12-2021, 09:00 AM
asearcher

Hi Wanttobehappy,

if your sister gets professional help the professional will know where you can all turn, give you phone number and help you further, to support groups for the family as well - as this is tough for the family too, naturally. There are medical pages on the net describing Schizophrenia as well.

How I ground myself is to try to turn off all the thoughts (which I can imagine is rushing through in a rather high speed at times with you right now because of the stress you are all under at this point, and at other times you might be exhausted from it maybe).

I turn off the old thoughts by simply concentrating on what I am doing. So for instance, If I do pancakes I focus on that. I get practical. I don't let my mind wander off. I imagine myself almost standing with ground, force with my feet on the floor or outside. I can even pretend to be someone else, who is grounded. It is strange at first maybe, but it is to "fool the brain", to help you shift channel, to be at another vibration. We are human of habits and the mind is the same way, and so we re-walk the same road we are used to taking. Sometimes we just need to try to stay still and sometimes to take a different road. The more you walk on the same road forth and back the more you will sink deeper into the ground, road. All of these are feelings, but sometimes if we have difficult feelings and we feel trapped and are marked by it we take it to our personality, as that is just how it is, - and it is not. It is a question of how we relate to things.

When we are stressed out we can get fixated on that idea or that problem (same road) and it gets to be too much for our brains, the brain needs rest as well, but we do this as we see a danger - and we're trying to solve it. It is real chemicals in the brain that are these feelings. They can make an x scan and actually see the chemicals having "taken over" a brain that a person has that suffers from severe depression. So it is real, alright. Often we think feelings, or so I used to look at it and thought everyone else did too, that feelings aren't real in that it is something that is visible like that.

This is something that simply could exist in your family tree, both the openness to the spiritual world and to a mental illness, I think some brains, in some DNA:s it makes it easier but it can also backfire. I have examples of that in my family tree. Because you two are siblings, it is not so strange that you are both open, gifted in some spiritual way, in my opinion. I've often heard the same in other families, they got it from their mother, and so forth.

You have to understand - you have done nothing wrong here. I had a close friend that I finally after having lived with a strange secret for years (which was past life memories), that I confided in - and who told me flat out that what I was having was past life memories. My actual point is that my friend did not get schizophrenia because I confessed to this. This friend was open on it's own before and could handle it and was not alone in the family to be that way. It too went generations back.

Just like other members describe above some of these mental diseases they have been "sleeping" and then they come to form at early adulthood. That was the case with the one I was previously mentioning. Besides from schizophrenia another one I know can "wake up" during early adulthood is if you are bipolar.

It is almost as if it comes with the territory for some who has some sort of mental condition that they are more open than those "normal", but i think it is just because the brain is "shooting away" at all sorts of directions and one can be more vulnerable then.

In the end we are all spirits and we all have these gifts within us, it is just a question if the higher self is going to allow us to have it or not, but that is of course just my own thoughts on this.

With the one in my family it has actually been given different diagnoses or bi diagnoses depending. It came in early adulthood, yes. But I saw earlier signs. Even so this person was up til that point well adjusted. This person can be amazingly kind - and amazingly unpleasant (but then it is the disease talking that is not under wraps).

My personal opinion is if your sister is that violent as she has clearly crossed a line by beating up her mother, and you, she needs serious professional help and you are not helping her if you are protecting her too much from it, she might even get worse. She needs professional help. I know you and your family wants to do everything you can to help her, but you also need to help yourself in this situation that you are all in right now. I promise you that if she gets the right proper help from professionals that she will become more stable, and this nightmare that you are all in right now will not be so no more. You have to sort up built up a system around her and other people, professionals, need to step in, they know what they are doing, just like you can't operate in someone's brain as a surgeon can - a surgeon can - so let the surgeon do it. I understand thought that you must all be in tremendous shock of what is happening to your sister and feel utterly helpless. I feel for you. I know all these stages myself, I've been there. She can at this point be a danger to herself and to you all. It is vital you are not ashamed to seek help for her behalf and for you all in this situation, even if the staff seemed stress out and it has it's limits, please do it, do not isolate yourself. There is good help to get, and she and you all need it.

I don't mind you potentially rambling or repeating - that is what I do too if I am stuck or trying to figure something out, please don't apologize.

Last edited by asearcher : 18-12-2021 at 08:20 PM.
Old 18-12-2021, 02:00 PM
Knower

“ Hi Wanttobehappy,

if your sister gets professional help the professional will know where you can all turn, give you phone number and help you further, to support groups for the family as well - as this is tough for the family too, naturally. There are medical pages on the net describing Schizophrenia as well. ”

This is weird. Everytime my sister gets violent the neighbors call the cops about the screaming . They took her away kept her in rehab for 2 weeks and then she’s back at home. That is all the help we got from professionals.
Old 18-12-2021, 08:23 PM
asearcher

That is definitely weird.

Where did she get her diagnose from? That doctor should present a plan, if she can't speak for herself then you have to get involved to help her, demand a meeting or phone call with the doctor that is responsible for her. What could be a danger here is if she lacks understanding of her mental illness and miss the signs if she gets worse, and if so she needs and the professional needs you too as family to be present in the plan of how it is now and how to go forward. Or else she might say no to the things they have offer and then forget to inform you?

There needs to be a solid plan, how the med is working and so forth, how she's doing. They can't drop her in mid air, ask around, phone for instance the Rehab she went to, health care, mental hospital or nearest health center and ask where you turn for her treatment, and too support for relatives in this situation. Is her school-days over and if it is not there out to be a school nurse or curator who can help where she and you guys should turn for help.

Hang in there.

Last edited by asearcher : 19-12-2021 at 06:13 AM.
Old 19-12-2021, 07:33 PM
Ascender

Call the National Alliance for Mental Health (I'm assuming you live in the US).

They have a link for support groups on their website.

https://nami.org/Support-Education/Support-Groups

To ground yourself:
  • Take salt baths. If you can find a good price for sea salt for baths, that would be great, otherwise just pickling salt will do. Dump the whole box, 2 would be great in a hot bath and soak. Make sure you have some ice water to sip. The salt will help get rid of all negative energy that has attached itself to you. And it will help relax you.
  • Go for walks out in nature. If it is warm enough, go barefoot so your feet are in contact with the ground. Find a nice quite place and sit down. If you can find a tree to sit against, great. Bring a blanket to sit on. Visualize you growing roots deep down into the soil. Spread those roots out all around you. Send that main root deep, deep into the earth. Visualize it going to the center of the earth. Ask Mother Earth -- Gaia, to ground you and help you regain your emotional and spiritual balance. Then just breathe and be. Give in to the feelings of relaxations that you start to feel. Focus on breathing deeply and evenly. If you have any intrusive thoughts that break through, just acknowledge them and let them go. ( You can even visualizing those thoughts put in a pink bubble of energy and have them float away and when the bubble pops that thought has been transformed into positive loving energy. And go back to focusing on your breathing. This is very grounding.
  • There are lots of meditation videos on youtube to help with meditation, healing, relaxation. Ask your guides to lead you to some that can help you. And spend time listening to those.
  • Visualize yourself encased in a egg shaped energy of iridescent colors: silver, pinks, blues, gold then ask your guides to hold you in that bubble. That should help you to not get caught up in your sister's energy when she's all riled up. When she gets all riled up and then you and your mom respond with negative energy (frustration, anger, fear, etc.) it feeds her negative energy. If you can remain calm, she has one less source to feed her negative energy.

There are a few books that I've owned for years that might be of use to you to help you with your own spiritual journey.
  • Joseph Weed: "The Wisdom of the Mystic Masters." Excellent source on learning how to use energy for meditation, healing, and developing gifts. This was actually one of the first books I bought, back when I was in college when I started my solo spiritual journey. For such a small paper back book, it is indeed full of wisdom and information.
  • Alaine Herriot: "Super Charging Quantum Touch." The 12 step meditation is very healing. This is a companion to:
  • Richard Gordon: "Quantum Touch." He teaches you how to build up your energy level from bringing in Qi (universal energy or 'chee') from outside and using it for healing yourself and others. It's laid out simply. My daughter learned how to do quantum touch when she was 8 from the book.

Another good book on energy work is:
  • Robert Bruce: "Astral Dynamics". He is a clairvoyant and can see energy. He explains the spiritual energy of the body and how we can access that energy. He gives detailed instructions on how to pull it in and feel the energy and work with it. He also discusses astral projection and how to do that, if you're interested.
  • He also has a book on Psychic Protection: "The Practical Psychic Defense Handbook." that goes deeper into protecting oneself from negative energy and psychic attacks. He talks about how useful salt is and bathing in it to clear negative energy.

Last edited by Traveler : 20-12-2021 at 06:37 PM.