Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology > Astronomy

Old 03-09-2021, 07:26 AM
Experiencer

WHY the ARTEMIS MOON MISSION WOULD GO BELLY UP ?

NASA's $28 billion ARTEMIS MOON MISSION's objective is to land the first WOMAN ASTRONAUT.

ACTUALLY OUR MOON MISSION is complete. We now know the

i. The Origin of the Moon from a silicon burning nuclei that broke out from the center of our Galaxy),

ii. Its Formation is explained through my 'Astro Relativity Theory' (a 20 page engineering Model)

iii. Its Age 14 billion years

iv. Its inhabitants are our dead Ancestors.

I offered NASA to share my over 80 discoveries, including the structure or the Face of the Universe ( Egg shape ) , Age (155.4 trillion years), Formation of Galaxies, Initiation of Fusion Reaction in Stars etc and requested them for Experimental Verification but they ignored it. These Experiments are far more important than sending a woman astronaut to moon.

Nature provides resources and fund to know it. Mis utilization of fund is not permitted. Instead of examining my Indian Cosmology, NASA went for a $ 10 billion LHC Experiment and faced failure.

Until now western scientists like Edition devoted their lives and resources in discoveries and inventions and therefore Nature made them successful. But now NASA has paid employees as scientists, who have ulterior motives and self interest.

As I have devoted my life, energy and money, Nature has made me the Captain and NASA and CERN to work for me for collecting information and evidences. If NASA does not listen to its Captain, Nature's laws would harass and withdraw success.
Old 19-09-2021, 06:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by OPVerma
These Experiments are far more important than sending a woman astronaut to moon.

America is in its ''Fall of Rome'' phase, more concerned with these kind of things than actual science and discovery. ''Math is racist'' is now a mainstream teaching so that means space travel is racist, and I guess it is sexist as well. Unless they start sending loads of women into space. Have a Ladies Night in the sky.

Maybe your time is better spend to convince your own countrymen to start space travel. Why look to America? Your cries are not heard!
Old 24-09-2021, 07:54 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
America is in its ''Fall of Rome'' phase, more concerned with these kind of things than actual science and discovery. ''Math is racist'' is now a mainstream teaching so that means space travel is racist, and I guess it is sexist as well. Unless they start sending loads of women into space. Have a Ladies Night in the sky.

Maybe your time is better spend to convince your own countrymen to start space travel. Why look to America? Your cries are not heard!

You have written a lot of bla bla without touching the real issue of Knowledge. Knowledge about universe is knowledge about God. That is more important than knowing the US President or going to moon. Knowledge about God clears mind of all doubts and confusion.

Like LHC, ARTEMIS is a potential penalty imposed by God on the US, so that it learns its lesson. If America does not listen MY CRY, Nature would break down its pride and push you all in caves like it did in past.

Most of Indians are corrupt and cheat and imitate America. They are planning a manned mission to moon what America Did 60 years ago.

Spending $ 10,000 on TV Adv. can yield popularity overnight but I want Nature to spread knowledge in its own way.
Old 24-09-2021, 04:06 PM
Master
Quote:
You have written a lot of bla bla

All that bla bla is now standard American education.

Quote:
Most of Indians are corrupt and cheat and imitate America. They are planning a manned mission to moon what America Did 60 years ago.

Well don't look towards America to do what you want. I suggest you advice your countrymen to have your young ones study over there and take the science back to India. Let America be, it is a complete goner, a ritually humiliated country. It will be a banana republic within a generation.