Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > The Sanctuary

Old 07-06-2021, 04:08 PM
Knower

A not-so/average interaction with my mirrored self.

Yesterday I interaced with a person that I am calling my mirrored self. And this is part if the underlining big picture of said interaction.

I mentioned a incident with someone to her, this person in particular was also one of the catalyst that brought our interaction more together in the beginning. She wanted to "heal" him but also there was some deeper stuff going on that I will for the time being not go deeper into. She asked me to come over mostly for moral support, to help balance a few things out. Enough backdrop to paint the picture better

This person let's say our "child" one time while at my place was in one of his particular mode's, (mode's is that the right wording). He would at times use humor to lash out but not directly...hence humor part. This night my jaw/mouth was a little tired, as my intro thread mention's my previous bout with cancer I also had to re-learn how to eat how to talk etc etc had to regrow the muscle' of the face area including the tongue.
Our child started to make fun of me trying to pronounce a word, due to me trying to force the muscle's involved with speaking. Our child didn't realize that it wasn't that I didn't know how to pronounce the word. So thru his childish behavior of making fun of me to make himself feel better, he didn't realize the fullness of the situation and almost crossing the line.

Back to my twin/mirrored self, I mentioned this moment to her. And explained how and why our child almost crossed the line with me.
Of course her instinctual reaction was that I should of went off on him, that I should of allowed him to cross that line. That I should of went on attack mode just like her default mode is to go on attack mode.
I asked her , why would I attack him? I was understanding enough to know what he was doing, to know why he was doing it, I knew he wasn't intending to poke at me they way he did...kinda like making fun of a deaf person for not hearing you before realizing that the person is actually deaf.
I knew that the trauma of time of having cancer, all the time I tried to get help for it, all the time , including currently, that I spent on recovering from the removal of the cancer. Was just that my trauma, Why would I lash out and abuse our child for being a child due to my own trauma? Especially since I am fully aware of his childish ways as well as my own struggle's in life. At least he was being childish because he was a child. I chose to be a living parent instead of an abusive parent lashing out because I'm abusive and the child is a easy target .

An typical and yet not so typical interaction of narcissistic traits being reflected back.
Old 09-06-2021, 01:13 PM
Master
Having children is quite narcissistic—- great parenting, somethings are out of our control : have control to gain control ; consonance with your illness& hope things get better; seems you have a high vibration:don’t need me to say keep it up with your reflection of the self... your near than me

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 10-06-2021, 12:31 AM
Knower

The conversation I was able to have with her that night was a multi loaded and intentional. I hope I expressed the "child" aspect metaphorically enough without spending to much detail explaining that it wasn't our child nor even a child actually.
The person I am speaking of has some deep trauma, narcissistic traits, and a out of control intution whichs equals a form of psychosis. That night was the I believe the 1st and only actual conversation we had. Usually it would be the typical over bearing narcissist style and since I stopped allowing her to try to manipulate me that means lashing out stage.

As far as vibration's I am not accustomed to using that way of explaing or expressing a concept. If you would allow me to ask you a question in a form of me explaining what I see it as and if it's in the basic sense right and if maybe some other more in depth info that I might be missing.

To me vibration's seems like it's talking about the affect of energy and its frequency in that of a force, just as the effects of energy coming into contact with a source of water sending out ripples in correlation with the energy's frequency. That the force that carries with the ripples would be the vibrations of the energy itself that created the ripples. I also have a ripples of light off a walkway comparison but in the idea of trying to keep it somewhat short I will leave it as it is.

If anyone wonders why Dominate Intuitive people speak's in metaphors so much. Because metaphor's can condense a tremendous amount of information

Also thanks :)

Last edited by Matty : 10-06-2021 at 03:02 AM.