Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 10-12-2020, 11:58 AM
Experiencer

Vision help interpreting please

I was laying on sofa when I shut my eyes for a moment my psych vision opened up infront of me. As if a curtain had just opened. There was a huge swimming pool and a large float. There was kids everywhere playing in the pool. There was quiet a few kids on this one float. The float stood out from the scene. It was drifting along the pool with kids trying to climb on but already had many kids sat on it. The scene started to disappear and all I could see was the float and kids sat on it and kids trying to cling on. It drifted out of the scene and was drifting into a new scene. It then disappeared. That’s wen it felt scarey. There was shoes infront of me. It looked like it was a male walking in the woods along a path. The feet was coming towards me. These she’s looked like black suede pilgrim shoes without the buckle. Impression I got was a male, quiet wealthy. As each step was took I heard a marching. It walked very slow in a certain strut as if to say I’m coming and I’m very close. I felt fear, anxiety and dread. Very negative energy about it. I didn’t want to block it out as I wanted to understand and just let it flow. The marching sound continued as it got closer to me. Then I felt a vibration in the Center of my head and on my forgead. Then it was as if someone closed the curtains coz my vision closed up.

After that I still felt that very dense energy and was a bit shakey

Unable to understand what it means. It came through crystal clear. Be grateful for interpretation
Old 10-12-2020, 02:07 PM
Experiencer

This is really bugging me and can’t stop thinking about it. The marching sound Iv heard before a few times.

One recently whilst having another vision. I heard marching and saw 2 strips like a dna strand. One strip was a road full of cars moving in a weird motion, at the same time as they moved I heard the marching.

Another time I heard it was wen I was 4 years old. I had this chronokinetic ability where I would trance out after my perception changes. I would feel my etheric hand move out my physical hand and press in the Center of my head and my perception would speed up or slow down. With the speed it would feel like everything around me was morphing away and I’d find myself in a white space. I remember little tiny beings with cloaks and beeks marching in a figure of eight, moving faster and faster in infinity motion.

Now I tell my mother about this marching and she tells me that wen I was about 7 she was in hospital with toxic shock. Apparently she was given hours to live. She said she felt like she was passing over wen she heard this marching. The marching just stayed there and she said he get feeling her breathing getting lighter and the marching would get loader the more her breath deteriated. She said it was the marching that helped her cling onto her breathing. She pulled through miraculously.

So there’s some weird connection with this marching
Old 10-12-2020, 02:52 PM
Master
Hello,

Many of us have dreams which are a lot like your visions. There is often symbolism associated with what we see and feel.

In this instance that marching energy did help your mother get through her toxic shock. I suspect it will also help you with something most likely related to personal transformation.

You are receiving psychic impressions with your visions. They may represent past like experiences and energies brought forward into your present day circumstances.

I like to encourage working with our personal spiritual guides. If you do that you will get a lot more clarity about what is actually happening with you.

Blessings,
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 10-12-2020, 08:29 PM
Master
tabane27, I have no interpretation to offer about your vision, but what I will share is if you address your “shakiness,” anxiety and fear, try to quiet your mind, center your feelings, you will give advantage to your figuring this out yourself. Clarity comes to me when I am very quiet and still inside. You can go see a psychic or guide, you may also get in touch with your own inner teacher. You do have options. I prefer developing a strong relationship with my own deeper being but each person has their own preferences. Developing a connection with your deeper being, or soul if you will, is free and it will guide you through a lot more than this.

The marching sound just could have been a vibratory attunement. Help for your mother coming as a vibratory sound that resembles a marching noise as it approaches to help your mother breathe easy again. Of course, I am just speculating. I think it is important to get to know our deeper being; I have a wonderful relationship with my deeper Self and for more than 40-years it has always guided me true and shown me insights to my own experiences, because it is there that you will find all of the answers to just about any experience you can ever have. Often, if not always, those answers from my deeper being are very, very, simple.
Old 11-12-2020, 11:04 PM
irisa

Hi Tabane27,

just something that instantly came into my mind: what if what you saw was just your thoughts and feelings in picture...

The float drifting in the pool, with kids hanging onto it, trying to cling to it: i saw this as your ´pool of thoughts´ while you were ´drifting away´. The kids trying to cling to it when the sight started to disappear could be ´you trying to stay at that sight what you are seeing´.

When the new sight shows you felt scared. The male shoes, walking in the woods along a path, the feet coming towards you.

Into the woods...in movies often the start of something unknown, often scary. What if these feet/shoes from the possible unknown male coming towards you is nothing more then a picture of your anxiety.
Male...power...when drifting away...when seeing with your minds eye...your third eye...you are floating/drifting away...into the dark unknown...
Moving towards your center...the place of real inner power...(man can symbolize power).

The dark suede pilgrim shoes...without the buckle...You are drifting of...like going on a pilgrimage to the center of your soul/the universe/the All...or whatever you like to call it.
Without the buckle...made me think of ´buckle up´, like in ´fasten your seatbelt and go for a ride´. But there wasn´t a buckle...instead there was fear...Not ready...

What your wrote about the vibration at the center of your forehead and then it was like someone closed the curtain. Could be that you were ´on the way of going out of your body´...

The marching you heard could also be you ´wandering of´...

The curtain possibly closed because of the fear you felt.
The dense energy you felt afterwards could be nothing more or less because of the fact that you were ´so far away already´ and are returning...

When i think of the times i meditated, there sometimes would come the moment that i would suddenly ´arrive´ in total darkness and silence and at that moment i always heard the sound of someone flipping the switch like when someone would turn out the light. I believe that we all have our own sounds/visions etcetera...our own (plus universal) language but then in pictures.

And the feelings experienced i think are most of the times only our own feelings about thoughts coming up because of what we see or experience...
I think when we experienced these, one is still not in that center yet...
Old 12-12-2020, 08:59 AM
Experiencer

Thank u guys for ur input. Quiet interesting in different views.

I’d say yes to the last comment for sure. Seems to make much sense. Especially about just about to astral project. I think this was the case at a certain point.

The same happened again last night, except I don’t remember what I was seeing as I wasn’t awake fully but definitely was able to project just after my third eye opened. All I remember was see and old person face close up like they were peering through my third eye. I remember being shocked and frozen on the sofa as the face came up close. There was other things I saw to but unable to remember. I do remember that all my chakras were vibrating and I knew I could go out of my body if I want.

The thing I’m not getting tho is, iv always been clairvoyant and always have visions but these seem to make no sense to me recently. As for astral projection, that too Iv done all my life and I go out every night.

There just something niggly about it all. Feel like something wants me to sit up and take notice and be aware
Old 14-12-2020, 09:52 AM
Experiencer

sad update.

Night before yesterday in the middle of the night, I just put my son back down and turned light out. There was a black figure standing by my window at end of bed looking at my partner sleeping. It didn’t feel negative but I quickly ushered into bed. As I was drifting I felt it stand by the side of my bed and it poked me very hard in the forehead, making my head push over to the side with force. It still didn’t feel negative. I ignored it and went to sleep. I woke up yesterday in disbelief. Later that day we recieved bad news that my partners dad just passed all of a sudden. He’s only just lost his mum during covid and now this. We went to bed and my son woke up. He was chatting to himself then said mummy pick me up please mummy. So I pick him up and put him in bed with us. He’s sat up looking scared staring at the end of the bed by window. He’s pointing saying mummy it’s a ghost. He’s then chatting away at thin air like he’s having a conversation. He then says “yes nanny, ok”. So the dark figure and poking was her night before trying to get my attention. I’m presuming they were both in the bedroom last night by what my son was saying. Before going to bed my partner made a comment just after he finds out the bad news. He come to me and said “ left right left right left right, keep marching those feet” I asked why did u say that and he said I don’t know I just don’t know how to react and that’s what came into my head.

So ye that is what’s happened. I knew it meant something just could not rap my finger onto it. Partner is all over the place bless him. I’m just glad my mother in law came through, think it’s given my partner a bit of hope. He’s always been a skeptic but after last night with our son I think he now realised they are still around