Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 26-06-2016, 12:30 AM
Newbie ;)

Meaning of candles

I'm trying to find out why my wife keeps these candles lit when they are all lite she will by new ones. Two red ones and one white one she won't tell me what they are for she goes to a store where they sell Wicca stuff our relationship has not been healthy for the past 5 years any info thanks
Old 26-06-2016, 02:32 AM
Master
She is doing some kind of spell...I don't know what the colors mean to her but online I read that red means passion and desire, or love, and that white means spiritual protection....Something like that.

Her intention is a mystery. To me it sounds like she is trying to make your relationship better through that spell.
Old 26-06-2016, 03:34 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ranger505
I'm trying to find out why my wife keeps these candles lit when they are all lite she will by new ones. Two red ones and one white one she won't tell me what they are for she goes to a store where they sell Wicca stuff our relationship has not been healthy for the past 5 years any info thanks

Perhaps she is trying to get your attention. By not telling you what her intent is - she is keeping you interested and and engaged by her. I suggest you consider taking her out for a nice date night. Dress up and listen to what she is saying. My intuition tells me this is very important to her and I encourage you to respect what she is doing even if you don't understand it and pay attention to her needs above your own for the time being...

A man who has not passed through the inferno of his passions has not overcome them.

-- Carl Jung
Old 26-06-2016, 05:02 AM
Newbie ;)

Appreciate the feed back, but the way she treats and accuses me it just makes me wonder
Old 26-06-2016, 10:24 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Appreciate the feed back, but the way she treats and accuses me it just makes me wonder

It is human nature to reflect what they see in others

A man who has not passed through the inferno of his passions has not overcome them.

-- Carl Jung
Old 26-06-2016, 02:10 PM
Suspended
Knower
Five years....!?!

Last edited by Light the Human : 26-06-2016 at 03:33 PM.
Old 26-06-2016, 06:29 PM
Suspended
Knower
Quote:

This actually sounds familiar to me, beyond simply "googling" candle colors. If it is what I think then well it won't be easily found on google, some things people just keep hush about and well good luck to those not trained in such practices "finding something" on the internet.

I'll have to double check with a friend but I sent you a PM to clarify some things.
Old 26-06-2016, 10:43 PM
Lepus

Hello,

I second Rozie's post. Your wife is trying to make your relationship better with a candle spell.

Blessed be,
Lepus
Old 26-06-2016, 11:33 PM
Master
it's commonly considered that if you're doing a spell "on" someone, it won't work if the person knows about it. that may very well be why she won't tell you what it is. and yeah, red and white probably means she's trying to make the relationship spicier, more passionate, maybe more loving, and probably calmer/generally happier.
Old 27-06-2016, 12:33 AM
Master
@glowworm..I don't use candle magic but many people do and if they are not experienced then they often go with what is to be found on google. I don't know what she was doing but if she were a serious practitioner then the husband would probably know about it. We know it has something to do with a spell and some people consult the 'spell a day' calendar.

I don't do that, and I am sure you don't, but the lady might.

Also to the OP, she might be trying to change you from the frog into Prince Charming..She isn't looking at herself, or the role she plays. She is trying to use magic to make you be how she wants you to be. That is why she isn't making an effort to be nice. She is using candles so she doesn't have to do real work.

I don't know if this is true, but it sounds like that might be the case.