Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 05-05-2016, 10:19 PM
Newbie ;)

Question Ritual Candles, Cheap?

Hello!

Does anyone know where I could purchase ritual candles, of different color variety, cheap? I only have one candle and it is my representation of fire on my altar. For now I am going to use other materials, such as crayons, for rituals, but I would like to buy ritual candles soon.
I am grateful for all help!

-Ravenfeather
Old 06-05-2016, 03:30 AM
Lepus

Hello Ravenfeather,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenfeather
Hello!

Does anyone know where I could purchase ritual candles, of different color variety, cheap? I only have one candle and it is my representation of fire on my altar. For now I am going to use other materials, such as crayons, for rituals, but I would like to buy ritual candles soon.
I am grateful for all help!

-Ravenfeather

The only thing that comes to mind that vary in colors are the taper candles, but those don't stand on their own, and will require a holder for ritual use. You don't have to use candles to correspond the quarters of the circle (with the exception of Fire); use a bowl of dirt, or salt, to represent Earth; use a feather, or incense, to represent Air; use a candle to represent Fire; use a bowl of Water to represent Water. There are other natural correspondences that can be used to represent the Elements, but this is an idea on how to mark your quarters without the usage of candles to represent each Element.

You don't have to outline your circle, but many do to facilitate the visualization of the circle. You can use stones, flowers, acorns, tealight candles to draw your circle, depending whether you're indoors, or outdoors. I recommend to view all threads under Wicca. There is a lot information that can answer your questions, or even give you an idea. Good luck!

Blessed be,
Lepus

Last edited by Lepus : 06-05-2016 at 05:20 AM.
Old 06-05-2016, 03:35 AM
Master
depends where you live, but usually dollar stores are a cheap place to get candles. personally I live near a Thrifty Foods that sells individual taper candles in tons of different colours and I quite like them for rituals. also, if you live near a metaphysical shop, they should have lots too.