Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2006, 06:00 AM
Master
Question Bipolar Disorder

Does anyone know of this having been treated with reiki? My dh was dx with it earlier this year. He's on depakote and they're about to start him on an antidepressant. I hate that he's on so many different meds and would love to find something different to help him deal with this.
Old 18-09-2006, 05:54 PM
mikron

This is a real tricky subject on the planet since so many people have this condition I mikron have been around many people like this! From a spiritual perspective the mental body is out of alignment and is called the "what if" problem, back and forth etc.... not too many people here responded but I will try to give some ideas!

the facet of reality and the complete energy matrix of a person out of control, has to be disciplined and vigilant, have a game plan to address stress when it arises, and implement the plan at once a situation occurs.... being creative an aspect of energy may get stuck in third eye,so it might be advisable to continue reiki and also considering looking into the micro cosmic orbit meditation to try and ground a person because grounding becomes an issue! Your going to have to try many things all at once being creative is the key and maybe along the way you’ll find something that works!

Namaste mikron
Old 19-09-2006, 04:59 AM
Master
thank you so much for your response, mikron. What you've suggested is beyond me at the moment. I'm actually not sure what 'micro cosmic orbit meditation' is...can you give me more information on that, please?
Old 19-09-2006, 05:44 AM
mikron

Thank you Mother Goose , AS I share as much as I can ! remember the key from my perspective ,is to control stress BE CREATIVE, you need to have a game plan when stress arises! The micro cosmic orbit meditation is mentioned in a book

Awaken Healing Energy Through Tao by Mantak Chia $10.17 at USA AMAZON.com

I share freely here ! the microcosmic orbit meditation is thousands of years old in far East !

check the book for detailed info but is my simple explanation! the meditation can be done on the fly in everyday life ! the tong is placed on the roof of the mouth! so to complete and energy circuit in the human energy system. You breath in with imagination white healing Light from the base of the spine up to the top of the head! You Breath Out, down from top of head back to the base of your spine. This completes one full circle and relates to Life force (chi energy) energy follows thought! the process itself grounds the entire body in a cacoon of prana (Life Force) so people can think clearer and make better decisions (grounded) Bi polar people have accumulated energy stuck in the head area when they are stressed , by moving life force around as such you are you enhance health in general ! me mikron have followed this for 15 years and its amazing

Namaste mikron

Ps: I hope get some creative ideas here! Be filled with courage and creativety! and compassion for all Life !
Old 19-09-2006, 05:46 AM
mikron

Just a quick note author Mantak Chia , he is Great author for Healing books !
Old 19-09-2006, 07:14 PM
Master
THANK YOU mikron!!! I will talk to my dh about micro cosmic orbit meditation this evening. And I'll look into finding some books by Mantak Chia, thanks for the suggestion.

JOY is the evidence of internal growth ~ Marie Montessori
Old 19-09-2006, 09:24 PM
Knower
Have just watched a very moving documentary about Stephen Fry and how he copes with bipolar disorder ("Stephen Fry: The Secret Life Of The Manic Depressive", BBC TWO 2100h, 19/09/06).

I confess I didn't know much about this condition before today, and I found myself sending out huge amounts of positive energy and love to all the contributors. It's incredible that a lot of people with this condition just seem to left to get on with it with minimal support.

Very moving and thought provoking. The second part of the programme is at the same time next week, for anyone who's interested.

Love and Light,
Jeremy
Old 19-09-2006, 09:34 PM
mikron

Thanks Jeremy ! of course I will check out BBC Documentary you mentioned ! Bi Polar disorder is a combination of both Manic phase and Depression phase 2 sides of same coin! Its amazing that there are so many people on this planet either have Bi Polar or know someone that does! Thanks for Courage must rise within enough energy so we all can be our true selfs ....The Soul!

Namaste Mikron !
Old 20-09-2006, 02:21 AM
Master
Thank you for your response, Jeremy. I don't get that channel, but I do know that there are a lot of people out there with bipolar disorder. Honestly, I think it's even more common than most believe.

JOY is the evidence of internal growth ~ Marie Montessori
Old 20-09-2006, 05:18 PM
e-ma

Wow, Mikron's post was really knowledgeable and deep

I haven't been diagnosed with anything, but sometimes I think that I might be bi-polar because I go through these uncontrollable manic episodes followed by periods of depression.

I wholeheartedly agree with the 'stuck energy in the head' thing, and only recently my Reiki therapist taught me how to get this energy out of my head. She taught me to focus on breathing the energy down the body and out of the feet with every breath, which worked for me.

Oh, and Reiki has really helped me with my problems!
Closed Thread