Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2006, 07:57 PM
Awi Gaya

Needing healing prayers for body

Dear ones,..I am having a strange fluttering in my abdomen, right below my left ribcage. I just had a baby seven months ago, on the pill/breast feeding and had three periods so I dont think Im pregnant!! I did some research and what came up was appendix/liver and kidney disfunctions.

They suggested perhaps a liver cleanse. Is this safe for breast feeding mothers? I dont have insurance at the time,..so I thought I'd ask for your guidance, I have been meditation on that part of my body and its angry. I had an emergancy c-section and was pumped full of drugs, and the pain meds, not even morphine worked. Perhaps I'm toxic?

Thank you,

Awi gaya
Old 05-10-2006, 08:21 PM
kundalini

Hi Awi Gaya,

A useful technique may be to sit down or lie down in a quiet place, where you will not be disturbed. Then, place your hands over the area of your body where your liver is and picture your hand chakra opening up. Then proceed to picture blue ( the colour of the spirit of healing ) light coming through your hand chakra and pouring into your liver, filling it with bright blue energy. Do this for a set amount of time over a period of days. As this area also governs changes in life, you may find that a lot of change comes your way to sweep away the old and bring in the new. Also, remember to ground yourself after each time you do this exercise.

What do you think?

Kundalini.
Old 06-10-2006, 02:17 AM
mikron

search the forum for a post I posted "micro cosmic orbit" meditation promotes healing(prana) into the entire body full spectrum!

Namaste mikron
Closed Thread