Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 21-11-2021, 11:31 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Yes, you could believe if you like, though it is obvious that 99.9999 occurring percent of spiritually minded Earthlings, believe that there is a conscious, sentient & aware life, before an individual is born unto a planetary existence, such as Earth. And for that matter there is, as you probably know, a belief of lives between lives.

.....................e heavens due to the snake deception.

The time is very, very soon approaching, that i will not be posting any more.

That's an inordinately long and complex response to a couple of very simple points I made, neil. (truncated above to comply with the 3 sentence quote limit) I got lost in all your words and statistics so I don't know if you did actually address the couple of simple points of mine you have quoted.

I didn't get, either, why the time of your stopping posting is "very soon approaching" but I get a sense of frustration....
Old 21-11-2021, 11:32 AM
Deactivated Account
As is usual, well-said Sparrow. blessings
Old 21-11-2021, 12:13 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
I don't know if you did actually address the couple of simple points of mine you have quoted.

I didn't get, either, why the time of your stopping posting is "very soon approaching" but I get a sense of frustration....

I expected that it would not be understood, though some time after you are liberated from the flesh, you will come to understand.

After you are liberated from the flesh, you will then fully understand what i have been saying, & your frustration will then turn to total amazement.
Old 21-11-2021, 12:46 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
I expected that it would not be understood, though some time after you are liberated from the flesh, you will come to understand.

After you are liberated from the flesh, you will then fully understand what i have been saying, & your frustration will then turn to total amazement.

When something isn't understood, whose responsibility is it? The one trying to explain or the one left floundering because the explanation is lacking? And you appear not to realise I've been 'at this stuff' far longer than you. blessings
Old 21-11-2021, 01:37 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Thanks Sparrow, as I gathered from that you have been working for millions of years. Thus you have been working long after the big bang, and the many explosions that you have observed are likely due to super novas. How would you know there was no big bang if it occurred many billions of years before you started your work? I am not trying to bait you, just trying to keep you honest! Physicists have strong proof of their claims, and you should also have proof of yours.
Old 21-11-2021, 02:30 PM
Master

Quote:
When something isn't understood, whose responsibility is it? The one trying to explain or the one left floundering because the explanation is lacking? And you appear not to realise I've been 'at this stuff' far longer than you. blessings

Well it is not the responsibility of the messenger. The messenger has laid it out sooo many times in the past, & in detail.

And not one person has been capable of taking the time to test what the messenger has said. & therefore none could grasp any of it.

And so, as is said in scripture.."He who*has*ears,*let him hear". Though none did have. Just as you have proven of yourself by saying this to Sparrow..
Quote....As is usual, well-said Sparrow. blessings..unquote.

Are you not aware that none of what Sparrow posted in response to SHRIKER, was sufficient enough to explain what SHRIKER was searching for.
The reply gave an empty explanation, loaded with words that made it sound meaningful. Though i guarantee that Sparrow & all others will refute that.

As i have been stating for so very long now, there is a huge deception in regards to all spiritual truths, and it has been in play since the start of mankind, on this planet, many untold thousands of years ago.
And it is perpetrated by unseen beings that "masquerade" as gods, GUIDES, past family members, Jesus, movie stars, gods of old, watchers etc etc. And Earthlings for many thousands of years have swallowed it all, Hook, line & sinker AND the fishing boat also.

This deception has been revealed to me by the nasty unseen ones, that thought that it would be of benefit to them to reveal it to me. And then to also prove it to me as a reality, through demonstrating phenomenal moment to moment experiences, As I so constantly have said.
And you yourself would have read my post, i could only assume. And yet even today, because you have not experienced the things that i have, you still politely dismiss me, in the way that you are doing in your replies.

No worries, though i hope that after you have been eventually liberated from the flesh, that you maybe allowed by the unseen ones, that invest themselves in all Earthlings moment to moment lives, ("by keeping them allegorically asleep "so to speak"), may slip up & mistakenly allow you to have the "eyes to see & the ears to hear". Long enough that you may finally see what has been hidden from mankind since day dot.

2) Jesus said, "Let him who seeks continue seeking until he finds. When he finds, he will
become troubled. When he becomes troubled, he will be astonished, and he will rule over
the All."

I can assure you that quite a number of years ago, i had become aware it all, the nasty hidden truth. And i was troubled deeply by what i did realize.
And after figuring it out, i was amazed.
And very very soon now, i will be liberated from the flesh for ever more. And i am going to loose the dark ones that are connected to me, of whom have been hindering my earthy existence from birth till this day.

This is the last post for about 10hrs..catch ya.
Old 21-11-2021, 02:39 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Thanks Neil, when you have time please describe that process you went through a number of years ago in some detail.
Old 21-11-2021, 08:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHRIKER
Thanks Sparrow, as I gathered from that you have been working for millions of years. Thus you have been working long after the big bang, and the many explosions that you have observed are likely due to super novas. How would you know there was no big bang if it occurred many billions of years before you started your work? I am not trying to bait you, just trying to keep you honest! Physicists have strong proof of their claims, and you should also have proof of yours.
Dear Shriker,

I extend you gratitude for sharing your contributed perspective.
Let us address your thought processes more closely and steer them from personal speculation and misunderstandings.

Quote:
Thanks Sparrow, as I gathered from that you have been working for millions of years.
I do not personally attribute the activities with and values of the Asceleottyi with what you label as work. What I do is simply who and what I am and requires no other label. I have fulfilled many roles and brought to light many truths based on factual witnessed events within a broad spectrum of dimensions and dominions. This cannot be refuted by anyone with access to the spirit world, as my illuminations are imprinted within the halls of information with my energy signature as author and creator.

As previously highlighted to you, in context of how long I have been doing that which I am, is inconsequential as it relates to your query of the physical universe. The reason for this is because access within the spirit world is not limited to any one linear or one-directional timeline. Evolved consciousness experiences spherical perception, which means there are no longer any straight lines or directions. Just as you can imagine being inside something yet simultaneously outside of it looking inward. All timelines converge into the spirit world just as alternate time-frequencies also collide into your physical universe. While it is true an experience of linear awareness exists in the spirit world, this is always person-centred, and the individual creates their own experience of the passage of time depending on what it is they are doing.

Now it is, friend, when you attempt to comprehend the awareness of, or measure of what I or the Asceleottyi are able to witness, you cannot do this through your own personal experience of time. How you experience time both as a human, and as a individual divine spirit, will not be equal to how we measure or experience time. Your human values, measurements and logical calculations, while useful, do not apply to where we are from and what we do.

In this relayed context, it is sufficient for me to say for convenience, I have been "working" for millions of years. This is easy for you to digest and associate with your own values and familiar understandings. However, do not try to define or demean my experience and awareness from the boundaries of your own understandings of the spirit world within human logic.
Quote:
Thus you have been working long after the big bang, and the many explosions that you have observed are likely due to super novas.
This appears to denote Sparrow and the Asceleottyi do not know the difference between a small star and a large universe. While you are welcome to communicate that which is likely the case for your own understanding, I endeavour to communicate that which is corroborated by other species and civilisations of a broader scope of perception than human intellect.
Quote:
How would you know there was no big bang if it occurred many billions of years before you started your work?
This is a very logical and sensible question.

My initial response will be for you to understand what I have relayed already to you on the matters of time within the context of the spirit world and other realms.

There are in fact many dimensions which exist parallel to your own. They contain intelligent civilisations and species, which interact with human beings right now as you read this. And yet, those civilisations, and even individual entities, will continue to exist long after your physical universe collapses. Because their dimension functions independent of yours, your own measure of time is completely irrelevant to them. They can visit you as a child, and immediately visit you in your adulthood, and for them no time would have passed whatsoever.

With this understanding, know then that all events of your present universe can and does come under the watchful gaze of many different entities and civilisations outside of its sphere of influence. I am simply a mirror to show you what has been observed by a wider community than you are used to.

What you may not realise at your present state of spiritual awareness is that all events in the universe are observed and preserved. This includes your own thoughts, deeds and words towards others. Access to these observations and preservations will be granted to you once you attain and meet certain criteria necessary for such access. All life, in all its forms, including the universe, wishes to tell its story and share its journey with others. Just as you feel compelled to share your own personal journey with others. It is merely a matter of discovering an appropriate interface which allows you to interact with a particular universe or dimension. A large aspect of, what you reference as my work, involves gaining access to places and formats of information beyond the frontiers of known boundaries. This activity has caught the attention of, and attracted the interest from various entities and energies very alien and removed from human comfort and familiarity.

If such entities are able to bypass the restrictions of time humans subscribe themselves to, do not presume you as a divine being are somehow denied the same privilege. To do so would simply reveal you have no awareness of who you really are.
Quote:
I am not trying to bait you, just trying to keep you honest!
This appears to denote I require your personal assistance to maintain my seasoned morality and personal values. I have a very vocal heart which fulfils this function. What a beautiful thing it is.
Quote:
Physicists have strong proof of their claims, and you should also have proof of yours.
The matter of what Sparrow should and should not have is a sole decision only Sparrow can make. My friend, you are not Sparrow.

Proof is a subjective experience requiring different components to satisfy the criteria of different beings. No one pudding is to the tastes and satisfactions of all consumers. It is then your own responsibility to experience whether something is true or it is not.

One cannot blame a lack of proof when one has not made the necessary efforts to ascertain access to information available to all beings in the universe. Proof is never found through the comfort and confines of a chair, through an internet browser, expecting the work to be done for you. One cannot cry certainty of falsehood when one has not fully exhausted all avenues and abilities within their capacity to ascertain truth over falsity. Such rewards are given only to those who seek the truth, not to those who simply ask for it.

Proof of reality comes not to those dependent on others to validate a certain concept or idea, but in fact proof of reality comes to those self reliant in their own ability to remove illusion and ignorance from their own perception of reality. I am not responsible for another's absence of personal experience in such matters they have yet to master within their consciousness. Ask not what others can do for you, but what you can do for yourself to validate your own expanding landscape of awareness. You are a divine sentient being; it is now up to you to validate that within yourself.

May your heart wisdom light the way.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 21-11-2021, 08:10 PM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Proof of reality comes not to those dependent on others to validate a certain concept or idea, but in fact proof of reality comes to those self reliant in their own ability to remove illusion and ignorance from their own perception of reality. I am not responsible for another's absence of personal experience in such matters they have yet to master within their consciousness. Ask not what others can do for you, but what you can do for yourself to validate your own expanding landscape of awareness. You are a divine sentient being; it is now up to you to validate that within yourself.

Just love this Sparrow

Enjoy!

Antoine
Old 21-11-2021, 08:40 PM
Master
Lightbulb

Quote:
That sounds like a church teaching.
Nope, no church teaching, just intuition.
Love utopia