Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 21-11-2021, 03:35 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHRIKER
sorry, i meant that i did not think there was a spiritual world before the big bang. i doubt anyone has experience regarding this.
The Big bang was set into motion, within the one & only spiritual universe.

The " Living creative mind" of the christ entity, set the big bang, into motion, within the one & only spiritual universe.
All things in & of all galaxies, are formed, of & from the invisible spiritual "matter/stuff/ingredients" of the spiritual universe.

Ps, me "Neil" is saying/repeating, all that well informed, non dark minded spiritual beings know to be truth.
Old 21-11-2021, 03:41 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

OK, I think it is safe to say that Neil is not going to tell us exactly how he knows this. It is his religion. It may be true, or not, but conveniently there is no way to find out.
Old 21-11-2021, 04:07 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

be more specific

sparrow, you say you have been working for so long...how long, be specific, and don't say time is not measured in the spiritual realm, for it must be for you to say you have been working so long!
Old 21-11-2021, 04:09 AM
Master

Quote:
OK, so how do you know this? If no one "disconnects from the flesh" and then reconnects so they can tell us about the spiritual world, then how do we know? Or if someone has done this, who?

There is a huge deception, of phenomenal measure, that is & has been in play on this planet, since the very first group of parents (adam) were first here on this planet.

And that is that we were, "CONSCIOUS & AWARE" beings, living life in Spirit, before we were born unto this planet. AND that, re'incarnation & many lives connected to the flesh, is a reality.

Truth is, that there is absolute crazy phenomenal quantities of unseen spiritual beings (persons that were once themselves connected to the flesh), & of whom are lurking around this planet & experiencing the temptations of the flesh, through Earthlings without Earthlings knowledge of it all.

And the false concept of re'incarnation, that has been white washed into the minds of Earthlings for so darned long, for well over 5 thousand years & more. Along with, images, dreams, visions, memories of which "are" discretely infiltrated into Earthlings minds, in order to help reinforce those false beliefs. AND Earthlings have swallowed it all "Hook, line & sinker.
Old 21-11-2021, 04:29 AM
Master

Regarding my last post, the bible states that we were know to the Almighty before we were born unto this planet. True that.

Though, the Almighty knew of us as, whole souls, of which had zero "identity" AND zero aware consciousness. We existed in Spirit though we did not live.

We all were at that point of time, before being born, were a part of a whole soul, of which contained two equal portions/halves, Male/Female..(ying/yang). Though each equal half/portion was blank without any kind of identity or consciousness.

When a foetus is conceived, a whole sole is seperated, & one of the two now seperated equal halves/portions, is joined to the feotus & is enstilled with a blue print (so to speak) of the combined DNA of & from the conceiving parents. And the feotus then eventually becomes an infant and slowly grows its very own identity, in the likeness of it's parents.
Old 21-11-2021, 09:08 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
If you're open to God's love you may go to heaven, the afterlife is a completely different place but you could still end up there if you have love for it,

That sounds like a church teaching.
Old 21-11-2021, 09:10 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
According to spiritual beings who are not spreading false truths throughout minds of Earthlings, there isn't an afterlife.

There is only one continuous life, and that life starts from birth-through-to eternity.

The word "afterlife" is a catch-all for the existences we have as discarnates. You could also call it a 'beforelife' as it's where we were before we incarnated.
Old 21-11-2021, 09:15 AM
Master

Quote:
OK, I think it is safe to say that Neil is not going to tell us exactly how he knows this. It is his religion. It may be true

The above quoted of yours, is very untrue.

On this forum, i so many times, have laid out the whys & wherefores of my personal experiences, and how i have come to know & believe it.
Old 21-11-2021, 10:39 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
The word "afterlife" is a catch-all for the existences we have as discarnates. You could also call it a 'beforelife' as it's where we were before we incarnated.

Yes, you could believe if you like, though it is obvious that 99.9999 occurring percent of spiritually minded Earthlings, believe that there is a conscious, sentient & aware life, before an individual is born unto a planetary existence, such as Earth. And for that matter there is, as you probably know, a belief of lives between lives.

Though as i so constantly state, there is a 5000 year old "or so" unloving and deceitful veil of false truths & concepts, that have been fed to Earthlings by unseen spiritual beings, of whom number in the many, many billions.

And these untruths are constantly backed up via illusions, of visions, dreams, memories AND false information etc, which are delivered through Earthlings that believe & proffess to being, mediumistic.

When infact they are not mediumistic at all, as it is their God given ability to hear & see spiritual beings. Just as it is, for each & every other Earthling that has ever been or ever will be, born unto any planet in the one & only spiritual universe.

Thing is all seemingly mediumistic Earthlings, do not realise that we are all equally able to hear & see spiritually AND travel out of body.
BUT, as i keep saying, Earthlings are 100% unaware that all Earthlings are cloaked in an individual veil of delusion & confusion, which is refered to as being asleep, & of which is set in constant play, without Earthlings having any knowledge of it all whatsoever.
Are you not aware why so many spiritually minded persons can not accomplish their God given ability to effect out of body excursions, ever. Or not be capable of doing it as they once could.
Also are you not aware that it is every Earthlings God given right & ability to do so, & can not.

It is because all Earthlings are being discretely hindered from accomplishing their God given right & ability, to perfection.
Though try to convince a person who is trying without success, that they are being monitored & hindered before, during & after their excursions, or being hindered from doing so...does the astral police ring a bell. Read about their unloving shenanigans.

As per normal, i always write way to much. though, it all should be known, before all individuals are individually liberated from the flesh.
OR, one and all can if they choose, to continue to stay asleep regarding the deception, AND of who they actually are. as per normal for many thousands of years, As the first parents were, when they were on the planet.

It is the snake deception that hinders billions of Earthlings from freeing themselves from the Earth plane after having been liberated from the flesh. Very few will ever enter the heavens due to the snake deception.

The time is very, very soon approaching, that i will not be posting any more.
Old 21-11-2021, 11:00 AM
Master
Quote:
sparrow, you say you have been working for so long...how long, be specific, and don't say time is not measured in the spiritual realm, for it must be for you to say you have been working so long!

Dear Shriker,

Salutations of love within light. May I welcome you to this spiritual and social platform of contemplative and collaborative thought.

I am aware of your subtle intentions to bait my attention to converse with your stream of inquiry. I have enjoyed the dialogue thus far and encourage the exchange of independent thought and perspective. I also encourage the custom of gratitude and recognition towards those who have shared their understanding, whether they align to your conveniences and expectations, or not.

I will address your two points of enquiry in separate succession.

To begin with, you inquire as to how long specifically Sparrow has been working. If your answer requires specific parameters then your actual question needs to be much more specific in the work you are referring to. My work involves a great many things within a great many places. My footprint of activity within and beyond the canvas of the cosmos can be measured in millions of years, of which such activity is recorded in the many halls of wisdom and Akashic records.

The measure of time a being has been cultivating a specific skill or aspiration is not nearly as important as the measure of its benefit and the quality of experiences gained by it. Time is a vehicle through which awareness can be orchestrated within the dimensions of linear experience. The mileage on your car to work is inconsequential in contrast with the actual work that you do.

To follow through now to your former fascinating enquiry into the spirit world and the so-called big bang.

This commonly followed notion of some big bang event having created your present expanding universe is in fact a fiction, and does not reflect the true nature of how a universe behaves. There was not to be observed a big explosion which occurred at one time in space, but in fact thousands of explosions and implosions which occurred throughout time. This is what created your universe. This occurred as a result of periodic pressure releases brought on through motion and interaction. You operate within a spectrum of dualistic dimensions of time and space and cosmic events do not simply occur once.

To understand whether the spirit world, as you know it, existed prior to these many cosmic "big bangs", you must first understand what the spirit world is. Moreover, you must also understand where the energy originated to enable any cosmic explosion, as well as what is beyond the boundaries of your current universe. Many individuals are satisfied and comforted with a belief that some personified deity facilitated the energy necessary to cause a "big cosmic explosion". However, an explosion or implosion of energy actually needs a pre-existing pressure acting upon its current state. This means another body of energy your universe sat within predates your present universe.

Just as there was not any singular big bang event there is also not simply one singular universe that exists. Just as there is not simply one galaxy or star system. Events in creation rarely occur just once, and the opposite is only possible through wilful intervention.

You must now apply simple wisdom and common sense; if another universe or body of creation precedes your own would the spirit world be restricted to just your universe? Would the spirit world have to wait for your universe to take on a form before it could function independently?

I leave such thoughts for your intellectual and intuitive consumption.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸