Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Closed Thread

Old 13-09-2022, 05:43 PM
Experiencer
gods will if its has a will or even what you make god mean to you

but from the god perspective
sickness could be slow down rest all the way to you are needed some where else time to leave the planet

but i suggest you we replace pray with manifest and take your power to change something
and use the god energy within with your intention

just a thought
Old 14-09-2022, 10:14 AM
Master
Generally speaking when you're not receiving what you're desiring this is because you're not on the same vibrational level.
It's like Abraham says: you ask and it is given.
But if you can't allow it in it'll end there. Until you raise your vibration so you can let it in.

With praying I think it is mostly from a place of lack and need, and possibly fear. Probably the same for many people attempting to work with LoA. Isn't it then more like begging, and not feeling any power or strength within but thinking/feeling the power is in the external. Feeling powerless yourself and from there asking, 'please please please help/give/bring me XYZ!'

I don't pray, I'm not religious, but when I'm on a high vibration and need something as simple as a parking space, I get it. The exact spot I want even. But when my vibration is a little off, I'm doubting, not feeling to well etc. etc. there is no parking space.
Been there, done that.
It is more difficult when it concerns things that matter to us a lot, like a lover or money. Then there are easily feelings at play of not truly feeling worthy etc. and then you will shoot yourself in the foot.
Old 14-09-2022, 02:16 PM
Well said, FC. :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 14-09-2022, 05:10 PM
Experiencer
i second that well said FairyCrystal
but i manifested an awesome partner
Old 15-09-2022, 09:50 AM
Master
Thank you, Ms Hepburn & Vortex!

Vortex, awesome you manifested a great partner!
I will have to get going with that myself too. I've been so busy for 2 years with a particular issue that came my way. That threw my focus concerning a partner off. It wasn't the right time.
Now that issue has been resolved so my 'love focus' can be cleared. I had gotten into the vibe of it being a way out. Not the right foundation for a healthy relationship.
Old 15-09-2022, 05:00 PM
Experiencer
the funny thing i had to drop the shopping list
and i ended up with not what i wanted but what i needed
now i got my best friend lover extra just an awesome lady by my
Old 15-09-2022, 07:56 PM
asearcher

I have felt the cold and the determination and the indifference when it has been like that, when for instance a loved one is destined to die when it does. I do not think all prays are meant to be answered. That we will get it later why they weren't.
Old 15-09-2022, 10:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
I do not think all prayers are meant to be answered.
That we will get it later why they weren't.
Ah, yes.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 16-09-2022, 10:24 PM
Ascender

I believe at times what we are going through services a purpose in our spiritual development and is meant to teach us something...that is why God doesn't always just take our suffering away. With no suffering there'd be no lesson learned and no advancement.
Old 17-09-2022, 03:53 PM
Master

"Why do u think your prayers are unanswered?"

Who do you expect to answer your prayers?