Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spiritual Forums' Articles

Old 03-06-2021, 07:53 PM
Guide
Location: Vancouver, WA, USA and I have a second home in the city of Kherson, Ukraine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Tim
Oooh, new sequence you say !
Believe me I try to keep the "me" out of what goes on in the Healing Room.
Old 04-06-2021, 05:30 AM
Master
Another ethereal tale I’m reading these days is ‘The Soma Tantra’ by anonymous.
Old 04-06-2021, 05:35 AM
Guide
Location: Vancouver, WA, USA and I have a second home in the city of Kherson, Ukraine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
Some say that stories, like graphic arts, are reflections of places that a mind will go when unleashed.

I'll take a look at Soma Tantra....

Thanks,

james
Old 04-06-2021, 12:54 PM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
There seems to be a plot from people of SF, to get me to read books again
I found it in free pdf format on the net.
Old 04-06-2021, 02:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand

Old 04-06-2021, 05:20 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand

I have a Kindle for reading in bed or on airplanes. I've found that PDF formatted books load in easily and work well. I, too, look for free books.
Old 04-06-2021, 06:19 PM
Guide

Part Three The Journey

We've been traveling for some time now. in Earth reckoning about three days. To us, here, a few hours. And our speed? Not too great in celestial terms but fast. As we watch there is no relative breeze flowing as there would be below on the planet. And as we send our gaze hither we see the horizon, almost. There is no feeling of caution. Instead we seem to be semi awake. Things seems to curve in the distance. The sky is the most interesting thing. It appears more like luminescent cotton candy, sort of puffy but less so the nearer we get. Pastels that seem to shimmer. Are those vibrations? Is something hidden inside of them? Too late. We've passed that spot up and are moving even faster now. Absolute silence. Well almost. It seems like harp music that changes pitch with our velocity. And Lady Pumpkin? She is relaxed, eyes closed. Ears relaxed, trunk curled, tucked in while we move. Some of us are watching the ever changing scenes with wonder. Others are asleep. We continue. On and on..…

Let’s rest and enjoy the ride.

We've been traveling on the carpet that adapted itself in Indian fashion so that we all could travel together with Lady Pumpkin. It was very difficult to measure time as we flew, how many miles in Earth reckoning we cannot imagine. Here in the heavens we know we are close to the physical universe but exactly how close? This is so plainly a land of wonders.

Now we are approaching our destination...

We are not aware of anything familiar such as a new landmass or planet. It's more like everything is together in a single place and we? We can see what is presented or that which is imagined. So let's continue.

We slow now and begin to turn to our left. Slower still. All is quiet. We wait, anticipating what wonders will be revealed. Now in the distance there seems to be trees and foliage. Just a greenish area with hints of details. But for some reason we are reminded of a forested landscape. We wait, drawing nearer. Oh. It is trees, and grasslands, and lakes and rivers and in the distance, what appears to be snow too. The colors are so very brilliant but at the same time subdued.

We slow more and turn in a tighter circle. Slower. Lower to the "ground". Almost to a stop now the reindeer and Lady Pumpkin all touch down at the same instant. How did they manage that?

After a moment or two we see what appears to be something flying in the distance. Whatever it is it's coming our way. It's getting nearer. It descends to just a hundred meters or so and circles above us. Hard to believe but how can we deny our eyes. It is a flying horse. A horse with wings. It's a Pegasus. We watch, awe struck, as it circles nearer, lower.

Almost at a stop it lands nearby and walks our way as it's wings fold at it's sides. For a time it, or he, we think, ignores us and goes directly to our deer and elephant to exchange greetings. It is a marvel to behold. We wait... in silence.

We will shortly find out where we are and why.…

To be continued...
Old 04-06-2021, 07:56 PM
Ascender
Can't wait...
Old 04-06-2021, 08:21 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by gemma
Can't wait...

...........Me Neither.............
Old 06-06-2021, 11:39 PM
Guide
Part Four Many Meetings

Now that we’ve arrived on what seems another world it’s time for a change of guides. The Pegasus has met us in order to help us to continue on to the next stop. For convenience of thought let’s call him Armand. The name is taken from a long distant lifetime back on Earth, in France, In the hill country. In the Roussillon district he and his kin lived and worked. Rudy and the others have finished with their greetings and now gladly defer to Armand who takes the lead. All set? Off we go.

Remember that we thought we saw snow in the distance? Well it wasn’t… not really. We are now flying in that direction. As we near the whiteness changes texture just a bit and we see that it is more like a cloud. We slow just a bit and enter. Our ability to see is now limited kind of like a foggy day on Earth. There is no discomfort though. A moment later we are in the clear again. How very wonderful!!!

A hidden valley! Below us is a river valley complete with all the kinds of habitats we might expect for animals on Earth. There are high peaks where the soaring birds find seclusion. There are grasslands for those who love to run. A river and lake system that is home to various fresh water aquatic species. And there is an ocean too. A salt water one. This attracts our attention because it is so unexpected. We find that, yes, just like in our familiar heaven, we can move about just by thinking about it. We hesitate and then, fearlessly, trusting, we “think” ourselves into the sea. Down and down we go. Beams of light illuminate our way no matter the depth. Funny the way we seem to stay dry. But the colors of the water change with depth. At about one mile below the surface we encounter a Sperm Whale. He pauses and comes to greet us. He knows what humans are but curiously he listens to us, waiting for our song, to determine why we are there. We link arms and approach. Just a moment of greeting… then he leaves. We ascend again.

On the shore we notice that while we were away representatives of all the lands have come to greet us. It is kind of like back on Earth but we find that we have no trouble at all conversing with these, our familiar planet mates. At no other time has it been so clear to us that the world is not complete unless all of us are a part of it.

A lesson in creation for us all. Even if we think we are alone, we are not. Other creatures are a part of our world. Or are we a part of theirs? Now assembled near us on this grassy slope are all of the familiar Earth species plus some that we’ve never seen before. A peculiar thing about being in the heavens is that we know others not just because of the visuals but also because we can see their energies. Their stories are told by the lights that flash around them in all the colors of a rainbow. We are likewise visible to them. We are all here now including Lady Pumpkin and all the reindeer who have made friends with the locals but shall we remember this is a part of the Earth’s heavens. Here we have access to all who have lived, recently, on the Earth. And thanks to some other magic there are a few from distant worlds. We find out later that the presence of these is explicitly due to the efforts of a handful of master souls whose business it is to insure a kind of galactic continuity.

We are in that part of the Earth’s heavens that is set aside for the animals. But why are we here? Is it just an adventure? Is there something else?

We who frequent the Healing Room do so not simply because we have found it and like what it has to offer. No. The Room and the landscape, it’s part in the heavens, exists for some other explicit purpose. We are to learn now those things that will carry us forward into the next phase of the human experience. But lectures are dry and so often tedious. Let’s have some refreshments before we begin.

Big John unloads the barrels of beer and all the food from Lady Pumpkin. For being so gracious she happily receives half a bale of alfalfa and two pumpkins. Each of the reindeer partakes likewise. Rudy’s nose seems brighter or is it my imagination? We pass it all around and then? Let’s not forget the gathering. Remember those two sacks of treats? Anala has them now. She quickly passes among the throng passing our the most delectable of foods. They are well received. This continues. As the beer is consumed several us begin with the story telling and laughing. Gemma is aware of something though, that the rest of us are not. Time to listen again. We all are seated again. Quietly we wait…

Before us is a clear space an opening. Let’s call it a circle. Funny the way we are reminded of stone circles found on Earth. Into this steps a woman of great age and bearing. She doesn’t need to speak because in her eyes is the story of the whole of creation; everything understood at last… no mysteries. But how… so fast. And have we changed so that all of a sudden we are in some enhanced state of consciousness? Where, exactly, are we and who is this.

At her unspoken bidding we recline and are silent. Somehow, someway, we know that we are to prepare ourselves for a life changing experience.

More to come