Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 31-05-2022, 12:16 PM
Master
This may be the evidence/path for God/Non-duality!

The absolute Source of all things...

It's been right in front of me all along, I received the answer a long time ago but coulden't understand it or make sense of it. Now atleast I finally found a promising scientific name for it. But I still have many questions, but this pathway of thought is very promising.

It is called Superdeterminism. People, community and this video of this very kind and sober person explains how it solves the duality/paradox issue of quantum physics. Stuff like, how consciousness creates reality. When the vibrational laws are absolute, and why free will seems illusionary in such experiences.

https://youtu.be/ytyjgIyegDI

Do you guys have any idea what this means to me? How much I suffered trying to find even a path for a possible answer. Deep down I always knew the answer had to be there. But I haven't been able to name it or explain it. And now the answer just came to me from this person/channel and its community, from a random youtube video. lol.

I always knew Law of Attraction = Non-Dual. But I could never find a community of people who could actually explain it, or even investigate it, or a perspective that could actually approach it. This video of this person explains it so PERFECTLY! I always wondered if non duality is non sentient. And this person even speaks very robotic, like artistic renditions of angels of time, and such. funny.

Now the question is, how does this superdeterminism cause change? And why does duality arise out of it, or how even. Because it begins to question free will. To redefine it in a new way, as possibly a pre determined free will. And yet I wonder how can we experience all of it if its pre determined? And then the word pre determinism comes into play, with the layers of dimensions, of one thing, like a fractal.

This superdeterminism is possibly, POSSIBLY, the more unifying principle or thought pathway of all things. How things become realised into the experience of consciousness via law of attraction and vibrations of consciousness as extensions of (Absolute?) God Source. Even tho they are of infinite evermore things, like a fractal, pre determined to infinite accuracy that also transcends time and space and all dimensions. Like the omni presence and omni dimensionality of God.

This does question, how or why or what causes the calculation, of this infinity. Law of Attraction. But what fuels this engine to keep on expanding? Where does the change happen? Or how or from what. Is it God and if so, is this God sentient? Or is the sentience of God also just a superdetermination of a higher dimension. Like layers of non sentience all the way to layers of sentience and beyond. So this pathway of thought may not be a way out of duality. But atleast we got a word to investigate further and deeper, the non dual reality of one and all. Thanks to this very kind person sharing this video on youtube.

When I first was introduced to the realisation of duality, the desire to realise the absolute, caused me to approach the idea of free will in a different way, but I haven't ever found any meaningful way to approach it. And this video is such a refreshing perspective. Because it confirms many transcendental experiences I've had.

But it doesn't really take away duality for me yet, but it does promise a possible perspective that could allow for a non dual realisation.

Very interesting.
Old 02-06-2022, 07:25 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
How much I suffered trying to find even a path for a possible answer. Deep down I always knew the answer had to be there.
The experiencer and the experience are one and the same, that's the 'non-Duality. You're making a 'thing' of it and that's where the Duality comes in. You're tying yourself in knots with this and you're creating your own Frankenstein's monster. Drop what doesn't serve you and let something better become emergent.

There are no vibrational laws, that's some New Age nonsense that doesn't really make any sense. The Absolute doesn't vibrate because it's beyond nama-rupa, only nama-rupa vibrates. If anything vibration is a metaphor.

You're still using prefixes and that is a part of where Duality comes from. There are no 'non-Dual' realisations there are only realisations. And guess what? Realisations come Duality, as does perspective.

As for your "transcendental experiences", 'transcendental' is another prefix. The mind uses prefixes to categorise and order, your ego uses them to differentiate because in your reality, I think 'non-Dual' means 'bigger and badder'.

The real question is what are the reasons you're making an enemy of Duality? It can just as soon be your BFF. You can't actually 'escape' Duality except for short periods because you actually need it, but by the same token you can't escape non-Duality either, because you are either both or none, depending on your beliefs.

When you find the right questions the right answers emerge on their own.
Old 03-06-2022, 04:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
The experiencer and the experience are one and the same, that's the 'non-Duality.
That's not non-duality. You have to atleast EXPLAIN how it is that this consciousness that you speak of is non-vibratory and non-dual and non-relative and absolute.

You can't just say that it is just so just because you say it is so... What kind of logic is that?

"Greenslade... You are purple... Trust me, it's just because I say it is so, you'll have to obviously believe me 100%, there is no denying it. I said it, and now you are purple. Drop you intellect and listen only to my intellect. This is the best decision you will ever make. You are purple, don't even need to think about it. Just because I say it is so, it is so."

Seriously, come on dude.
Old 03-06-2022, 08:06 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
That's not non-duality. You have to atleast EXPLAIN how it is that this consciousness that you speak of is non-vibratory and non-dual and non-relative and absolute.
And play your game? No thanks.

How does consciousness vibrate?
Old 03-06-2022, 11:17 AM
Master
Quote:
And play your game? No thanks.
How does consciousness vibrate?
What game?

Consciousness vibrates by very fact that you are vibrationaly inseperably aware of things, or "other than self", even tho it is all one thing. And since there literally exists nothing outside of that one thing, no limitation either, consciousness can only experience other than self by vibrationally creating that vibrational illusion. Which is all made out of duality and relativity that also this consciousness is made out of.

And since at the level of the one it is unlimitted, the frequency by which it does this is infinite and is not bound by space and time, but the creator of it. And so the illusion can last forever, but it's never going to become real.
Consciousness IS the illusion.

Once I return to the timeless and spaceless SOURCE consciousness, that is Creator of this universe, there is no experience there, except the duality of experiencing nothing and vibrating again extensionally into time and space and experiencing something. And so this reveals that that non experience is not absolute, infact, if you investigate further, you will find that the intention to vibrate again does not come from the self consciousness, undeferientiated consciousness, alone. There is a greater universe of a much much much greater time and space, beyond this Source Consciousness. And the extensional Source Consciousness of it cannot easily realise it, because the only evidence of the time and space of that universe is of a time and space that is not relative to our time and space, but the Source of it, is not accesible, but creates our cycle of our Source Consciousness by extension of itself. From our human perspective it is scientifically called a time crystal. That is a clock that is non relative to our dimensionality. And it only has two states. Pure duality. Excitement and non excitement. But to recognize this duality, one needs to drop all relativity to our time and space universe. Think completely outside od the box of all human experience.

So we see there are infinite higher dimensions just as there are infinite lower dimensions. And every dimension is defined by the fact that it is a unique duality that has a unique relationship with the greater whole of which it is an eternally and infinitely vibrational inseperable extension of it.

It is all a fractal. And the best evidence of this is the pillars of creation. Which are in our human physical dimension represented by the trees. And non physical human dimension represented by thunder, lightning and electricity. These are the unchanging structures of existence, defined by law of attraction.

But the best way to describe our Source Consciousness, is through Light. Because our Source Consciousness is an unbounded frequency that is of infinite capacity. And when you begin to take your Source Consciousness and seek to raletivate it to a higher More Sourcy Source Consciousness, you enter the realm of pure non relative duality, and the GREAT cycles of time beyond even the timeless source of our time and space, which is represented symbolically by the scientific time crystal. That governs all trans dimensional consciousness in this universe through the dualistic supporting foundation of the illusion of free will. That is actually a superdetermination of the time crystal, that is a vibrational extension of the greater multiverse and even beyond and still unified in all of its infinity, through the inseperable duality/vibrationality of it all. That is a leading edge fractal extension of the prior or greater non-physical universe.

Meaning, there are infact, infinite big bangs, for every individual consciousness that inhabits this universe, co creatively, by unique extension of it and relationship with it thus, because it is always going to be all one as all as one. So we're always going to have acces to a more Sourcy Source Consciousness. Just like we can always and we will always fragment / deviate away from that, extensionally, vibrationally, only to expand into more variety of more unique ever expansions of self similarity. New new new and evermore new things of new dualities and new illusions.

Meaning, if you don't wanna know the Absolute. You are forever in luck. Because duality is infinite and eternal and ever expanding. And because I already know this, I find duality the most boring subject of existence. And I am looking forever for something beyond it. Not an extension of it, of which there exists infinite. But a nondual absolute, of which there can exist only one.

And that infinite oneness could potentially be realised vortexually. Similar to a black hole. In the sense that it is very integrative and cooperative. Like the black hole at the center of our galaxy. It is a vortexual integration of all the vibrations and all the consciousness' of all the universe.

And if you enjoy duality, well, all of this will probably sound like a whole lot of fun and excitement. But I don't really care about duality. Or vibrationality. I'm just looking for a way out of it. One that will last forever. Not just temporary.

But that is just my current perspective.
Old 03-06-2022, 04:40 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
But I don't really care about duality. Or vibrationality. I'm just looking for a way out of it. One that will last forever. Not just temporary.
What we resist, persists, if you're going to do the vibrational thing. It's the Law of Attraction in that when you spend energy resisting you focus it on what you resist. That attracts more energy. Stop creating vibrations and Duality because nether of those exist of themselves.
Old 04-06-2022, 08:44 AM
Knower

Quote:
Once I return to the timeless and spaceless SOURCE consciousness, that is Creator of this universe, there is no experience there, except the duality of experiencing nothing and vibrating again extensionally into time and space and experiencing something.
Consciousness (you) is nondual (not-two) which means you never left you. You believe you left you and will someday return to you because of the "I" thought that seems to divide you, consciousness, into a subjective-objective universe (Subject Source experiencing 'Its' objects).

Suffering ends when the perception of duality (experiencing) ends.
Old 04-06-2022, 10:11 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by movingalways
Consciousness (you) is nondual (not-two) which means you never left you.
Not quite. One of the problems is that Spiritual people have this penchant for redefinition that only leads to confusion.

The Jungian ego is differentiated consciousness and that's what creates Duality, in that there is a 'distance' between consciousness and its 'objects', and awareness and its 'objects'. Top keep it horribly oversimplified that's what enables us to interact with this level of reality. The self is undifferentiated consciousness and it has resolved the paradox between the conscious and the unconscious. Non-Duality in the vein of Advaita Vedanta.

We are neither Dual nor non-Dual, we are both and neither depending on your perspective. Strictly-speaking the ego and therefore its Duality doesn't exist, and therefore non-Duality doesn't exist either. Duality and non-Duality are 'objects' of consciousness.
Old 04-06-2022, 01:17 PM
Knower

Quote:
Not quite. One of the problems is that Spiritual people have this penchant for redefinition that only leads to confusion.
If definitions help dispel the illusion of division, they are being used wisely.

Quote:
The Jungian ego is differentiated consciousness and that's what creates Duality, in that there is a 'distance' between consciousness and its 'objects', and awareness and its 'objects'. Top keep it horribly oversimplified that's what enables us to interact with this level of reality. The self is undifferentiated consciousness and it has resolved the paradox between the conscious and the unconscious. Non-Duality in the vein of Advaita Vedanta.
The Jungian ego is a definition that perpetuate the notion that there is an actuality of a subject standing apart from objects so it can interact with these objects. No such interaction between a subject and objects exists.

I don't think in terms of conscious and unconscious as they are terms that contribute to belief in an imaginary veil between 'here' and 'there' but I can see how these terms help to resolve the idea of separate conscious minds.

Quote:
We are neither Dual nor non-Dual, we are both and neither depending on your perspective. Strictly-speaking the ego and therefore its Duality doesn't exist, and therefore non-Duality doesn't exist either. Duality and non-Duality are 'objects' of consciousness.
What you say above is true (I would use the word 'forms' instead of objects) so why speak as if they do exist in the paragraph above? Come as a sword and although you won't be popular, you won't go wrong.
Old 04-06-2022, 03:43 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by movingalways
If definitions help dispel the illusion of division, they are being used wisely.
And when they are being used to bolster personal status, not to wisely.

The Jungian ego is based on the Sanskrit Ahamkara, Jung was an adept of Advaita Vedanta and the Spirituality and the science are the same. The ego is a Gestalt or a 'collection' rather than a single entity.

How conscious are you of your unconscious?

Since I was talking to Ewwerrin, I thought it best to take it step by step for the sake of understanding, looking at what creates Duality in the first place then progressing the understanding by saying that what creates it doesn't exist. We'll see if that worked or not when a reply appears.