Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 06-02-2023, 05:20 PM
Master
Yes and look what type of ones we live in,reliant on oil,nuclear,chemical fertilizer,fake milks,inferior dairy(more energy,more machines,more- roads,less habitat,no bees-not such a good philosophy that.)
Old 06-02-2023, 05:30 PM
Master
Less habitat because we use much of the space we have we dedicate to (feeding) cows, almost half of habitable land. https://ourworldindata.org/land-use

A modern cow produces more milk. Selective breeding.
Old 06-02-2023, 05:43 PM
Master
The masses of vegetable matter we waste could be processed to feed cows therefore zero space required,extra space created by the waste not having to go to landfill and the manure used to enrich the growing areas we have,extra space created by not having to manufacture or mine other fertilizers.
Old 06-02-2023, 05:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Podshell
zero space required

https://ourworldindata.org/land-use
Old 06-02-2023, 06:10 PM
Master
Do they consider the idea of our waste vegetable matter being correctly processed?Do they consider that wild herds need no extra space or special spaces,the cattle and sheep actually manage grasslands-in any case the present way is likely to collapse so pointless trying to go on thinking we need extra,we will be forced to work with what we have.
Old 20-02-2023, 12:54 AM
Newbie ;)

no matter what statements are made or who makes them. There will always be others to counter with their own facts and figures. It is up to us to decide fact or fiction
Old 20-02-2023, 01:03 AM
Newbie ;)

no matter what statements are made or who makes them. There will always be others to counter with their own facts and figures. It is up to us to decide fact or fiction
Old 20-02-2023, 02:46 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.B.Hope
... intuitively.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.