Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 24-10-2022, 09:14 PM
Dude111

I am not sure which base this best fits on,maybe someone can move it for me if this isnt the best one??

My mum passed away a couple months ago and 2 times now I have heard her saying my name softly when I woke up.. The 2nd time she was crying my name........ Today I was just laying there and I heard my name being said like someone was sending telephathy to me. (I heard it in my mind (Like thought transmissions))

Juat curious what you guys think?
Old 25-10-2022, 12:20 PM
I think the special moments upon waking or just dozing off changes our brain allowing
us to tune into or be more receptive to our loved ones contacting us.
Why she is simply saying your name...I dunno it's purpose.
But, I'd say she is learning her way around how to contact people 'here'.
She may soon flicker a light bulb to say, Hi, I'm still here - don't be sad.
She may infuse the area with a smell she thinks you will recognize...my uncle uses ocean smells
each time he drops in....that was a place we had our most fun!
And I am in the mountains in a semi arid region....no seagulls here!!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 25-10-2022, 11:54 PM
Dude111

Thank you Miss H..

I hope my mum doesnt hate me,we didnt really get along that well.......
Old 26-10-2022, 08:21 PM
Administrator
What Miss Hepburn has said is correct. your mother doesn't hate you
her calling your name softly, is Testament to that

Namaste
Old 27-10-2022, 05:46 PM
asearcher

No way your mom hates you, especially not in spirit. Could be because you have this fear, negative feelings you are too close to the lower realms. They could tap into this, therefor the crying of your name. I do not believe that was the spirit of your mom. The soft voice -yes, that could very well be. Telepathically - yes that one too. When I have heard things just too before waking too, things from the lower realms it's still nothing, can't do nothing to harm you, you rise up automatically, and even if you didn't I don't think they could do something. Those kind of voices never could to me, the ones right before. You are most likely "down" on your own level because of the grieving process but that's OK. You're still fine, I think.

The bigger picture of this is that even soulmates we have a difficult relationship with here on earth, when we are in true spirit we get along fine. We are only restricted here on earth to play certain roles, have it play out, for learning experiences, support.

These thoughts, feelings of your moms and your relationship is a natural step in your grieving process, but that is all it is. Her own healing will take place I think in the spirit world. I do not think she would want to cause further distress on you whatsoever, this why I don't think she would be the one crying your name. Try to take your insecurities aside, know that your love for her and hers for you were/is greater than any of the difficulties you had, and trust that. All things will pass, but love will remain.
Old 01-11-2022, 11:53 AM
Dude111

Thank you everyone..
Old 12-11-2022, 03:13 AM
Master

I am sorry for your loss.
I have seen once or twice that you worry in case your mum hates you. If your mum hated you , you would have known about it a long time ago.
It's making me think though where this thought might be coming from. You are naturally still grieving , and because of you grief you may be looking back to when she was ill and seeing things in the wrong way.
I know your mum was poorly for quite a while before she passed. I am going through my own end of life process at the moment which is why I can maybe let you see where this fear may stem from.
We go through so many emotions during the process.
Shock, disbelief , denial, fear , anger . And sometimes they can be extreme, but they have to be worked through so that we can go on to accept and have acceptance and eventually peace.
I know even now , when I have snappy days I can say things that I know hurt my nearest and dearest. But they understand and know I don't hate them.
So it's making me wonder if your mum had bits of anger or snappy days and that in your mind she didn't like you.
Even when families are fit and healthy they don't always get on.Everyone argues now and again.
Do you have other family members that you can talk to ?

If you hear your mum calling your name it is not to tell you she hates you, but most likely to let you know she loves you very much.
Old 12-11-2022, 09:12 AM
Master

What about asking your mum what it is that she wants. Just a thought.
Old 12-11-2022, 01:04 PM
dreamt

When people didn't get along there can be some guilt around it.
If it happens again, send energy of forgiveness and forgive yourself as well.
Old 12-11-2022, 03:27 PM
Master
Your mum won't hate you, that word doesn't exist there - if you are carrying any difficult memories from the past, remove that negative energy attached to you to the universe with forgive, detach, move on, statement - and vice versa on her behalf 'I forgive' - if this applies to you both...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...