Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 08-11-2022, 10:58 PM
Master
Crystal Bracelets

A few years back I bought a black tourmaline or tourmalinated quartz (can't remember now) elastic bracelet and also a hessonite one.
Problem being that the elastic used are very thin strands and over a short period of time these begin to break one by one until eventually the last one decides to give up and voila, all the beads are tinkling across the floor. ANd me crawling over the floor trying to find every last one of them.

I put them in a bowl, not knowing what to do with them. They've been sitting there for at least 5 years.
Then 2 days ago I bought transparent elastic so I can repair them :) I hope the elastic is thin enough but I think so.
It should arrive tomorrow, so with a bit of luck I can wear my bracelets again! Especially looking forward to wearing my hessonite one.
Not sure what's going on but I seem to really need hessonite at the moment.

I got the idea to do this as the last bracelet I bought -shungite- is on proper elastic, one piece, not thin strands so far more solid. And for some reason I have the sudden inspiration to fix the others.
Fingers crossed it's going to work out!! Can't wait to wear the hessonite again!
Old 11-11-2022, 02:48 PM
Master
Managed to fix my hessonite bracelet!!
Took 2 sessions, and the first was too long and put a lot of stress on my neck and caused my head to go noodle-doodle.
Yesterday I did the last few beads, and now wearing it! SO happy

I could've gone for a slightly thicker elastic though. But I wasn't sure. You see a hole in a bead and it's anyone's guess how big it is. So I ordered 0,4mm elastic to be on the safe side.
I think a 0,6mm would've worked too, but 0,5mm for sure.
I do hope this 0,4mm is strong enough and will last a good time! And I hope the knot doesn't come undone. I put a bit of glue on it, burnt the ends too, but still, it's elastic...
Fingers crossed!
Old 11-11-2022, 03:11 PM
Guide

It's nice it worked and I hope it keeps whole.

I've never worn bracelets and rings. Well, I tried but it's not for me. Without pendants I feel naked though.
Old 11-11-2022, 04:13 PM
Master
Bracelets and rings are weird things, hihi. They can be impractical, like when you clean or do work outdoors you have to remove them.
I've worn 8-10 silver bracelets -all at once- for years on end. Loved it! And then one day for no apparent reason it irritated me and I haven't worn them in ages.
I had a ring that I wore every day, day and night actually, and one day the same thing happened as with the bracelets: it irritated me literally & figuratively. Somehow it felt confining? Really odd.

So to now feel like wearing my crystal bracelets is unusual for me as well. I have been wearing the shungite every day since I bought it. And now the hessonite on the left.

I also wear a pendant every day which is something I didn't do in the past. But a pendant isn't in the way when I clean, do outdoor work etc.
It has been a large open silver Celtic Raven pendant for years as Raven was my power animal.
I took it off when he left me. Didn't feel right anymore to wear the pendant after that even though it's gorgeous.

It's similar to this one, but mine is more elaborate as I have the large version and this is the small one:

Now it's been mostly my larimar and a 2nd pearl pendant on the same chain for close to 8 years now I think.
Which are these:

Old 12-11-2022, 10:39 AM
Guide

That's a very beautiful combination. It really feels like a very ocean-y combination with a lot of serenity.
I did buy a Larimar pendant lately and I will be working with it soon. That energy is very special.

I did see a bracelet once I very nearly bought. It was a very earthy bracelet of Hematite, Bronzite and Lava Stone I think. Didn't buy it in the end but it's still on my favourite list. Maybe I'll buy it after all.
Old 12-11-2022, 11:05 AM
Master
Indeed an ocean-like energy, also feminine energy (not depending on gender as men also have feminine energy) and joy. The Larimar always makes me think of dolphins and seeing them jump and have fun in the water.

The pearl has gotten under my skin as well, hihi. When I bought it I was taken by its pastel rainbow colours and I wanted to wear it. But I also wanted to wear my larimar. That's why I put them together on the same chain.
But the other day I wore my new purple labradorite for some 2 weeks, and I could not not wear the pearl. So I did the same thing, wore it with the labradorite.
When I bought it I thought it was a cute li'l extra, but clearly it has become more important to me than I thought then.

These pearls are one of the crystals (although it isn't really a crystal) they don't have anymore because they haven't been able to get to the US. And likely won't go there anytime soon either because of the US' C demands.
The healerite -which they also get from the US, directly from the miner- was also as good as gone.
They do have a lot from other countries, but I wonder what else is going to disappear because they can't go to the US as they bought most their stuff there.

Your bracelet sounds really good! I normally don't like hematite but the combi with bronzite -which to me is warm where hematite isn't- and lava stone... I think a powerful combination!
I have a bronzite tumble, don't use it myself, it's always at the foot of my Lord of the Wildwoods statue. Masculine energy, that's what it feels like to me.
Somehow compassion & focus comes up when I think of it.
Old 13-11-2022, 01:02 PM
Guide

Some combinations go very well and sometimes they don't at all. For me it's always interesting what I feel whether it works or not. Something to get out of every experience.

The Bronzite is indeed masculine in energy. I also found that it helps with overstimulation, especially where the spiritual is concerned. It's like I'm retracting my 'antennas' and provides the rest I sometimes seek. Although it's not always wise to shut off spiritual energies, it did help me when I felt overstimulated.