Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 04-10-2022, 08:11 AM
Experiencer
Wink What is YOUR best of all time crystal combination (or grid)?

I will start first, this is something on which I can speak based on several years of observation actually, with on and off use.

On my desk right corner there is a small Chinese lucky frog. Behind it, there is a small sphere of Yellow Calcite (this one is optical too, but any Yellow Calcite may work). Right and left of the frog there are 2 pieces of Pyrite raw, pretty. In front the of the frog, there is a 3-coin-chinese coin, unsure the name for it but I can provide if needed. Placed on top of this 3-coins there is a piece of Herkimer diamond, usually to amplify everything else. All these sit on a thin piece of something, just so I don't place them directly on the desk so it feels compact and pretty, unsure how to explain.

This grid helped me build projects and have success in work, affects my mental in a way that it brought me great success, from ideas to a hightened mental process where I can see patterns, think out of the box and what not.

I really feel now that one crystal may not do the same for everyone else. Is sometimes like taking supplements, we all have a slight different chemistry inside, even though we are alike more than we think.

I had a break from this grid for nearly a year or so, and now that I put it back I feel like that old good energy came back, the mental state is beautiful. Funny is that Rose Quartz awakened the passion but this grid is what makes the passion functional.

What is your most interesting/effective/lovely combination or grid that you noticed it helped you, in any regards/domain ?
Old 04-10-2022, 09:12 AM
Master
A couple of years ago I had serious writer's block while I had to finish my 2nd book. But no matter what, I couldn't get it done.
Then, during a visit of the crystal shop, a crystal caught my eye. I had no idea what it was, a small short clear quartz point with a rainbow in it. Turned out to be manifestation crystal.
I bought it and all of a sudden my inspiration to write came back!? It was really odd, suddenly I was unstoppable, haha.
I finished my book in no time so it could get published.
Old 04-10-2022, 09:41 AM
Guide

Not a combination but wearing different crystals allows me to feel different aspects of myself. Like ripples in a lake they are all different and still the same. However, Lapis Lazuli is the only stone that makes me feel 'at home with myself'.
Old 04-10-2022, 11:23 AM
Experiencer
Well, I'm not going to mention my crystals again, I think some evil eye scooping around.

Couple of hours later... I take the optic calcite sphere with me in my hand and leave it on the desk near me, pick up, leave it etc..

The siren of an ambulance passes through the boulevard where I have my view.. extremely loud and moving slowly due to traffic.. it annoyed me so much of how loud it really is and how much it lasted..

I stand up and as I go I hear 'PAAAAK'

So..

Does this mean I am gonna go broke now?

lol, I am screwed. I feel sorry for it too.

This happened because Siren ambulance? yes but no. happened because i paid no attention? yes but no. It happened because I didn't meditate recently, if I would have, I wouldn't be annoyed by the siren of that ambulance.

I hate nothing in this world. No hate. But if I'd pick something, is the ambulance siren.

Now.. I will replace this with another..

But parts of me knows that even if a crystal is the same type, just like people may have same race or gender maybe, there is still individual difference.

This yellow optical calcite has been with me since years. This is sad...
Old 04-10-2022, 11:25 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
A couple of years ago I had serious writer's block while I had to finish my 2nd book. But no matter what, I couldn't get it done.
Then, during a visit of the crystal shop, a crystal caught my eye. I had no idea what it was, a small short clear quartz point with a rainbow in it. Turned out to be manifestation crystal.
I bought it and all of a sudden my inspiration to write came back!? It was really odd, suddenly I was unstoppable, haha.
I finished my book in no time so it could get published.

I think I remember this story, you told me about it few years ago and I recall myself searching for manifestation quartz ^^ Good find!!
Old 04-10-2022, 11:27 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylmar
Not a combination but wearing different crystals allows me to feel different aspects of myself. Like ripples in a lake they are all different and still the same. However, Lapis Lazuli is the only stone that makes me feel 'at home with myself'.

I see your take. Is true, it's almost as if you go in an introspection but each crystal is like a different ride offering different perspectives.

Also is lovely to find a crystal that feels just right, am glad you found yours
Old 04-10-2022, 11:30 AM
Experiencer
Optical Calcite is helpful for those of us who are in need of clarity, and are learning about Law of Attraction and manifestation. Like Clear Quartz, Optical Calcite can amplify intent, and can be programmed for a specific purpose.

I know we shouldn't rely much on descriptions and listen to our intuition, but this one fits like a glove about Optical Calcite.

I thought mine is just Yellow Calcite but it seems also optical.

May I know at least now what did I had on my hands?
Old 04-10-2022, 11:38 AM
Experiencer
Uhhhh.. this optical yellow calcite is also full of rainbows. RIP..

I don't wanna throw it, but I have to replace it now.

This calcite knows me and my custom needs for the reason I use it.

Now a new piece from same 'family' may or may not work?

Overthinking I think... A replacement will do fine.

Unsure what to do with this piece now.

I don't believe in freeing it and throwing it somewhere in 'nature'. It's gonna get dirty and abandoned and is just horrible..
Old 04-10-2022, 11:39 AM
Experiencer
I feel so dumb about what happened. Make sense since its effects are anti-dumb.

Edit: well to be honest I don't feel terrible and nothing changed. I feel sorry for what happened sure, but this does not compare at all to how i felt 5-6 years ago when I accidently broke my piece of Moldavite.

It's just.. what are the odds that I open a thread in this forum talking about my setup, only hours later to break one crystal from my setup.. hmmm..

Last edited by Bubbles : 04-10-2022 at 01:38 PM.
Old 04-10-2022, 05:24 PM
Master
If you're going to throw it you will only break it into more pieces.
If you want to throw it away, why? A crystal can sometimes break, doesn't mean it doesn't have any energy anymore.
And it's called golden calcite, which is optical and does have rainbows in it. Yellow calcite isn't like that, that is opaque.
You also have pink or clear Iceland spar. I have the most gorgeous golden calcite sphere with loads of rainbows in it!

In any case, I highly doubt it breaking has anything to do with an ambulance siren.
If possible I glue a crystal back together ( I do intuit whether this is the right option or not).
It can be you drained the crystal by overusing it and not limiting the amount of its energy for your display's purpose. I never let my crystals use more than 60-80% of their power lest I don't drain them. And if the purpose is a heavy task which it has to do by itself, without the aid of other crystals, or the crystal is too small for the job, it can get drained and/or break.
In cases of a big task by itself likely 30-40% of its power would be all you can ask, unless you don't mind draining crystals.
In any case, if it is drained, with gentle care and time it might recharge its batteries. Put it on selenite. And we got a full moon coming up, let it bathe in the moonlight.

Even if you replace it for your display, you can still use the pieces of this one.
And you may want to read this before you throw it -which logically breaks it in a great many pieces-,

https://www.bustle.com/life/what-to-do-if-you-break-your-crystal#:~:text=%E2%80%9CCrystals%20break%20for%20 several%20reasons,state%20and%20because%20when%20t hey