Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 23-06-2022, 08:54 PM
Administrator
I happen to agree a lot of what Busby has said

Namaste
Old 23-06-2022, 09:10 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
"Simultaneous time" is a misinterpretation. It isn't about all happening simultaneously. It is about the possibility of accessing any probable time coordinate from the current present.

That is very open for interpretation for there are many perspectives. I am talking about perspectives based on first hand experiences.

Anyway, I was not really talking about that, I was talking about this very moment, moment by moment, that is all there is, this now, and all is happening now, this can very well be the next birth, it can be anything you wish to be, there's nothing fixed in stone other than what you decide.
Old 02-07-2022, 09:03 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritualmountain
I somehow feel that I don't have that much of luck in having such good relationships in this birth.
That's a perspective you have chosen and if we do choose our experiences before we incarnate maybe you've missed it completely. Maybe you could spend time looking for what there is to learn/experience from it. I doubt very much that the experience you chose for this life was 'bad luck'.
Old 07-07-2022, 02:49 PM
Seeker
Think good thoughts and actions to the mother Goddess while alive, and cherrish
the light in the darkness when its your time. then i am sure you will be blessed in your next life when or if you can agree with God on another chance.
Love and Blessings
Old 07-07-2022, 06:25 PM
Hey, I just realized something.
What would make a person think one life is more blessed than another?
Ha, one time I was telling an old friend about some 'challenging' things happening in my life ...
I was maybe 30 yrs old...she said, "Lucky."

She knew I might have felt like I was in some kind of pressure cooker, sure,
but that's when growth happens!!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 07-07-2022, 06:31 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
...She knew I might have felt like I was in some kind of pressure cooker, sure, but that's when growth happens!!
Indeed. As the saying goes, no pressure, no diamond.

Peace
Old 10-07-2022, 05:46 AM
Knower

Thank you for your replies friends :)
Old 17-07-2022, 04:59 AM
Seeker

Here is what the Buddha himself said about this (from the book In the Buddha’s Words, ISBN 0861714911):

Here, student, some man or woman is of an angry and irritable character; even when criticized a little, he is offended, becomes angry, hostile, and resentful, and displays anger, hate, and bitterness. Because of such action, he is reborn in a state of misery. But if instead he comes back to the human state, then he is reborn ugly.

But here, student, some man or woman is not of an angry and irritable character; even when criticized a little, he is not offended and does not display anger, hate, and bitterness. Because of performing and undertaking such action, if he comes back to the human state, then he is reborn beautiful.

There you have it: if you want to be born beautiful, be of a mild and peaceful temper. Accept criticism and insults calmly. Don’t be irritable.
Old 08-10-2022, 07:23 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

There is no surefire answer, but there are some things you can do to improve your chances of being blessed in the next birth. First, try to live a good and moral life in this one.

This means following the basic precepts of your religion, being kind and decent to others, and living a life of service.

Second, try to develop a strong and pure connection to the divine.

This means spending time in prayer or meditation, reading religious texts, and performing acts of charity and compassion.

Third, try to be reborn into a family that will provide you with the opportunity to grow and learn.

fourth, make sure you take advantage of the opportunities that come your way in this life, so that you can progress further in the next.

Finally, remember that the ultimate goal is to become liberated from the cycle of birth and death altogether, so that you can attain true bliss in the presence of the Divine.
Old 26-10-2022, 07:32 PM
Ascender

Live a life in gratitude in this lifetime. Be thankful for the life you have now, and for the people who are in it right now. Be thankful for the relationships you have had as well and this good energy will carry on into subsequent lifetimes, to return as blessings.