Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 20-11-2022, 04:08 PM
Pathfinder

Accidentally opened my third eye...

I have posted in several other threads that during these past weeks (and quite possible the following), we are experiencing problems with my father's health.

He was admitted to the hospital twice this month and due to restrictions we were not able to be with him, only see him once every few days...

After many phone calls and many talks, I have partially lost my trust in the doctors of that hospital because their descriptions were always contradictory...

I had no physical control over my father (to be with him and help him out I mean), nor did my mother. We are two women alone, trying to make heads from tails and asking our family doctors as well...

As far as actions are concerned, I did everything I could within my human limit... and I got desperate... (also this is a time when my belief system regarding the existence of God is severely shaken, so I have both problems to handle mentally...)

Long story short I remembered meditation and that you can send healing thoughts to your loved one. I did some reading, I put on some meditation music, I sat comfortably, calmed down as much as I could and I started envisioning my father healthy, walking together and chatting happily on a pier in the city that we all live in. I focused on that, and only that...

After (for what it seemed a couple of minutes), I had the strangest pulsating sensation on my forehead, where the third-eye is supposed to be. I... looked at my sitting self, and I saw a third eye, open as if it was waking up from a deep sleep, closing and opening, looking around...

immediately I felt a surge of energy, my sense hightened, my envisioning became clearer, I could see my father's face looking at me happy and proud, and my hand on his lungs (where the problem is) and strings of blue energy going in and lighting him up.

I could even see my happy face as we walked and went towards my mother who was waiting for us at the beginning of the pier. We were all together, health and happy... I was even cracking jokes at them and making silly faces...

After a while, I could not handle this surge of energy... I could not control it to continue the vision... It became heavy... I withdrew slowly and I opened my eyes with this pulsation in my forehead still going... It was not unpleasant, but it was strange.

I tried doing it again the following day, but my visions would be disrupted by my grief and anger towards the doctors...

Forward two days later, we went to the hospital to get some news on my father because we could not find anyone on the phone. I found a nurse and asked who the doctor would be for this evening's shift, and she told me she did not know... the moment she uttered those words, time seemed to slow down, I felt my third-eye pulsating and I immediately knew that she was lying her butt off...

My sleep is a little bit better than before after the accidental opening, but I do not know what to expect...

Can anyone shed some light on this?

Is it safe to use it again to envision the healing of my father?
Old 20-11-2022, 10:37 PM
Ascender

When doing any kind of energy work, pull the energy from outside your body. Visualize energy coming down from the top of your head and/or from the bottom of your feet and send it to your heart chakra. As you are accumulating the energy into your heart chakra, focus on the love you feel for that person. When you feel the overwhelming love, visualize that chakra energy going to your father or out of your hands and visualize your hands around your father.

As far as your 3rd eye opening, I have no experience in that area. I would imagine that it will be an ongoing process like learning to ride a bike, you'll need practice.

*hugs* to you and your family.
Old 21-11-2022, 10:47 AM
Pathfinder

Hello Traveler thank you for the advice...

I think what I managed to do is develop healing energy directly from the heart and transfer it to my father from my hand.

Maybe that's what made me so tired...

I had no idea that you had to visualize the energy streaming from outside to the inside and starting from top to bottom, to finally accumulate in the heart...

I will try it again with your recommendation this time..

Thank you so much!!!
Old 23-11-2022, 09:32 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragoness_crysta
Hello Traveler thank you for the advice...

I will try it again with your recommendation this time..

Thank you so much!!!

Yeah, you don't want to use your own energy. You want to be a conduit for the universal energy to flow through you to the intended subject. Mixing it with heart chakra energy significantly raises the vibration and makes the energy more powerful. A couple of books for you to read up on energy work that I recommend are Robert Bruces' Astral Dynamics and Energy Work: The Secrets of Healing and Spiritual Development ; and Richard Gordon's Quantum Touch and Quantum Touch 2. Gordon's books are easy to read and follow. Bruce's books are worthwhile and go into more depth and explanation and take longer to get through. Both will give you solid information and exercises to practice doing energy work.
Old 24-11-2022, 01:42 AM
Master
@ OP, I’d say go with your intuition. Whatever is working for you is valid.

Speaking for myself, the ‘method’ I employ is preceded with the recognition that God’s energy, as soft white light, the same light dwells in the spiritual heart of all. As such merging the light in our heart with the ‘other person’ is effectively lighting a candle from the same flame, meaning we are doing nothing. The light is presented for acceptance at soul or higher self or casual body level, whatever we wish to imagine. The soul of the recipient must choose to accept healing. Decisions at soul level are different from ego (identity) level. As such, healing cannot be forced, it can only be offered as the same God’s light in all beings.

That’s my take on the subject but as I said, please trust your intuition, your inner voice. The only counsel I could offer perhaps is that the ‘emotion’ employed for ‘healing’ a loved one should be the same as would be done for anyone else, kind of looking at existence uniformly, rather than selectively or we may say, with compassion rather than empathy
Old 11-12-2022, 09:25 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragoness_crysta
Can anyone shed some light on this?

Is it safe to use it again to envision the healing of my father?

I don't see why it would be bad to visualize something positive. It seems you not only activated your third eye but also your healing abilities. Very interesting.