Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 28-10-2022, 05:38 PM
Master
Elusive crystals, why are they here?

Sometimes I buy crystals, feeling resonance, yet when home I end up wondering why I bought them. Sure, they feel good, but in essence most every crystal does, but that doesn't mean you need each and every type.

And sometimes I buy a crystal, knowing & sensing I need it, but then not knowing exactly what for, what to do with it. Yet, if I then think of selling it I get a big "NO!"

One of the crystals like that is what I had to buy during a workshop. In the break we could go into the crystal shop of the centre and select a crystal that you felt was your Soul crystal. I didn't know, couldn't decide and the break was almost over so I just picked one that felt best but it wasn't the one I really felt was my Soul crystal. And then again, if believing everything is in Divine Order, maybe it is.
The last couple of years it has been upstairs with many of the other crystals I don't directly work with now.

Just now I went upstairs to close the curtains in my bedroom and suddenly I felt it calling. So I took it downstairs with me.
It really is a remarkably beautiful crystal, clear rock crystal with 2 points that are connected at the bottom, I just noticed a rainbow in one of these points. The top of the points are flattened so it can either stand on that or on the rough part where they connect. The points aren't straight up but diagonal.
And now I'm sat here wondering what to do with it, why I don't more often feel like holding it or having it near etc. etc.
I like it, really I do, but in a way I still cannot connect to it it seems?

And sometimes I think I just have too many crystals. I can't hold them all on a regular basis as I simply have too many.
I do resonate with most of my crystals and love to have them around, hold them etc. But some in my collection raise that question in me, "Why are you here?" They're rather elusive.

Anyone recognise that?
Old 28-10-2022, 08:02 PM
Administrator
A friend of mine used to go to a Qualified crystal healer. he asked me to go with him one day.
And she used to say if a crystal doesn't feel right cover it in salt for half an hour rinse it then hold it and put positive energy into it.
She said crystals are so sensitive to touch.
that they can pick up how you were feeling at that time.
If the crystal is to sensitive to salt.
She used to bury it for a week or so. then smudge it.

Then before handling it again she used to Blow on it shake it and say a positive prayer

Namaste
Old 28-10-2022, 10:36 PM
Master
That wasn't what I meant... I wasn't talking about crystals that didn't feel right.

BTW putting crystals in salt is really not a smart move. It can get in minute cracks or depths of a cluster, and since salt absorbs water it can create fissures and even cause a crystal to break. I explained that the other day to someone else here who didn't know. It truly is the worst advice ever concerning crystals.
Seems to still go around though in the English speaking world. I cannot find one Dutch shop, teacher or crystal master saying this. They all say, do not use salt on your crystals!
That goes for salt water as well as grains. And quite logical really, taking the nature of salt into consideration.

It's always good to be careful who you listen to so you don't end up taking on board such bad advice that -in this case- could damage your crystals.
Develop & use your inner guidance then you won't easily be led astray by people. Quite important as there are a ton of people out there who don't really know what they're talking about but come across as 'experts'.
Old 29-10-2022, 11:53 AM
Guide

Sometimes it feels like I have too many crystals but ultimately I'm grateful for each and every one of them. The 'common' ones as the more valuable one.
Three days ago I found a piece of Flint and I made it into a pendant and it's going into my collection as well.

I do have that feeling from being overwhelmed at times. Sometimes I also wish I could wear every pendant that I have, something that is never possible.
Mostly I al grateful to having so many crystals and rocks and knowing that when I need their help they are in my vicinity to help me out. That is a great feeling.

I also understand that 'elusive' crystal feeling. But I've found that I change over time. Crystals that once were my favourite are no longer and I gravitate towards other crystals I never would have bought in the first place a long time ago. I'm sure I have crystals that I now do not connect with that I may connect with in the future.
Old 29-10-2022, 10:33 PM
Ascender
sometimes I am looking for a certain crystal but they are elusive ~ I can't find them in any form that I want ~ I finally ordered some in a different form since I can't find them in the form I want but the order was returned and I got a refund ~ the crystal is still eluding me

I keep my crystals in my witchcraft circle
sometimes I go against myself and buy something like for example something from a country that I have boycotted

once the crystal gets into my circle it starts to really bother me nonstop until I remove it from my circle ~ I knew better than to buy it but I did it anyway
it didn't work out though ~ it's like having a tarot deck that you can't tolerate it's very insulting to have it in your presence