Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 17-04-2023, 04:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselove
the nodes in astrology chart can show it, i would just do what your passionate about
I have to look at the Nodes in my chart.
Old 17-04-2023, 04:14 AM
Master
I feel like I'm more of a background character not meant to be in the limelight.
Old 17-04-2023, 10:16 AM
Master

ArtisticAthlele: You seem to have been given excellent advice from the above comments but I just want to mention that if you are over the age of 30 then it is too late for pro soccer. At that age, except for the odd case, teams start letting the players go. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. However there are always the chance of being in one of the lower league teams or what we call “a pub team”. If you love soccer (which I very much do) it won’t matter where you play, just enjoy the game and get from it what you want.

Perhaps you need to get your income from something else and not rely on soccer.

The best piece of advice I could offer (as this worked for my son). Is to pick ONE thing that you kinda enjoy and enrol in a course to get you some qualifications in that subject to help you get a job..

When I asked my son what he liked, he said cooking. So I said, ok let’s get you booked into a course for that. I bought him the set of knives he needed, he took the course and excelled and then worked for a Thais Restaurant. He loved it, was very good at it and never looked back.

So just choose one thing you THINK you would enjoy, take a course and go for it. If at the end of it if you feel it isn’t really for you, so what, at least you filled your time with something positive and created the energy towards something better.

Hope this helps