Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 21-06-2023, 07:14 PM
Master
yes
Yes and yes and yes and they have turned up and different places like my pendulums they have ended up some free places I have I've even added money but I thought I spent a lost and the turn-up makes a month later on the floor which is amazing but funny but I laugh now because I know it's my family as a medium getting trained in and I know a lot more about the stuff plus you get some really hilarious funny ones hiding false legs

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 23-06-2023, 07:14 PM
Master

I think there a lot more ghosts hidding stuff around . Most people just think that they put that object where the found it and forgot .
Old 23-06-2023, 07:34 PM
Master
My pendulums and the chin turn into nuts which I never did I know it's just world
I've had my hair touched my face touched and other things even intimacy with a ghost but it was my consent
But money I have money my pocket and I lost it and later on I found it on the floor I know another put it there

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 24-06-2023, 07:56 AM
Master

Yep, they are certainly pesky !!!!
We have to remember to ask them to return things to us !
When I had my shop I had the spirit of a little boy. I saw him twice as clear as day , and in front of my eyes he just disappeared . He was a happy little soul but mischievous , and on each occasion after I saw him my till wouldn't work. I could not get my customer account up. The first time , a man came in to pay his papers , but when I typed his details in , all that came up was a woman's name that in real life did not exist on my system . Three times , till in the end I had to bring the customer
round the counter to show him what was happening. After that he was always known as "Mrs Rollinson " LOL.
The second time I saw him a lady called Mrs Smith came in to pay her papers . Smith of course being a very popular name here and I had several "smiths" on account.
Yep , you guessed. They were all there except her !
Little imp !